Carrie Hope Fletcher #39 On the 12th day of Joelmas my true love gave to me… a lifetime of co-dependency

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm also worried that he wants to get a house together because he doesn't like the idea of Carrie owning her own property that she could kick him out of (and that she lived in with her ex at one point...).
I'll start by saying that he's a massive creep, so I'm not defending him.
But I do understanding wanting to buy a house together. I wouldn't feel comfortable with building a life with someone that has their own house because I'd feel like it's not mine and I'm a guest in there.

Even legally speaking it's weird, she's paid for a deposit and for a few years of mortgage. He can't just step in and co-own and pay half the mortgage with her because there's still all that money she put into it before him. He also can't just want to redecorate to match their taste because it would be awkward to ask.

So yeah out of everything he said, this is the only one I can understand.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, didn't Carrie say she wanted to buy a house to raise a family in one day? This might have been mentioned in one of her videos from this year, because I know some people were annoyed because she already owns a house. Sorry if I'm wrong, it's so much information to process tbh. 😂😂😂

This is how I feel about the two of them:
C5peFiYVUAAAmJs.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Joel is like one of those people who get their 15 mins of fame and is desperate to keep it. He knows Carrie could leave him any second so he's trying to quickly secure the bag 💰

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1707052

Confirmation! He's updated it within the past half hour or so
Tbh I'm thinking that they are both (mainly him) doing this stuff for the attention. Even with ppl saying it's weird, too fast etc. the pair of them are milking it for all its worth.

Also, I do think this is all a bit of one-upmanship directed towards Ollie, and I do wonder whether Carrie has interpreted his silence on social media as him being devestated, when the much more likely senario is that he is trying to avoid anyone engaging him in the train wreck that is happening

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1707052

Confirmation! He's updated it within the past half hour or so
I was catching up on the thread, thinking it might be interesting to put a long list together of everything mental they've done (mostly him tbf), then I saw this and just sighed and wanted to chuck the towel in. It's bleeping mental, and if Carrie is in too deep, oh well, more fool her.

If it were still 2014, they'd have a joint YouTube channel by now like every YT couple did at one point.

Reactions: 10
Completely off topic but as a fellow F1 fan (and heartbroken Charles supporter) I am absolutely loving that there are two Charles profile pics in here!
this makes me happy but also sad because i feel your pain 😭💙

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Joel starts his live by saying “I’m sorry I haven’t been on the Insta that much, I haven’t been very well.” Um, excuse me??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
We Are The Montague’s…. The Montague’s What?!?! Carrie you’re meant to be an author love, check your copy for errant punctuation 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
WAIT, I just had a closer look. The name is: "Carrie & Joel Montague"

"We are (soon to be) The Montague’s!"

First of all, apostrophe is wrong. Second of all, SOON TO BE.

They deserve each other.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Also, I do think this is all a bit of one-upmanship directed towards Ollie, and I do wonder whether Carrie has interpreted his silence on social media as him being devestated.
I want to give her some credit and say she's not that stupid. How could she think that someone that had years to propose to her and he never wanted to, that dumped her and that looks happier than he's ever looked with her would be devastated?

I hope she's bright enough to interpret the silence as him being busy celebrating. 😂😂😂 I'd be so relieved to have dodged this bullet.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I always considered Jim Chapman the king of jumping into things after a breakup -- news broke of him and Tanya's divorce in March of 2019, he got with Sarah basically immediately, they moved in together that summer when he bought his new flat -- but Jim didn't propose until summer 2020 and then they had their daughter in 2021 and got married this year. That looks like a SNAIL'S pace compared to wtf Joel and Carrie are doing.

This is all just moving way to fast. Getting engaged after five months is one thing if you feel committed but then plan to have a year or year and a half engagement to plan a wedding. Something like that I would accept. Getting engaged after five months AND getting a huge arm tattoo for your partner AND creating a joint Instagram account AND going on and on and on about her taking your name despite the fact she's a performer, something you should understand, so her name is her brand and attached to her career, is INSANE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
“We are (soon to be) The Montague’s”…
How soon is soon?! Are we talking before the new year??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I always considered Jim Chapman the king of jumping into things after a breakup -- news broke of him and Tanya's divorce in March of 2019, he got with Sarah basically immediately, they moved in together that summer when he bought his new flat -- but Jim didn't propose until summer 2020 and then they had their daughter in 2021 and got married this year. That looks like a SNAIL'S pace compared to wtf Joel and Carrie are doing.

This is all just moving way to fast. Getting engaged after five months is one thing if you feel committed but then plan to have a year or year and a half engagement to plan a wedding. Something like that I would accept. Getting engaged after five months AND getting a huge arm tattoo for your partner AND creating a joint Instagram account AND going on and on and on about her taking your name despite the fact she's a performer, something you should understand, so her name is her brand and attached to her career, is INSANE.
Ooh do we know what the tattoo says yet?!

Things older than Carrie and Joel’s entire relationship.

The bag of honeyed parsnips in my freezer.
Andrew Lloyd Webber’s blacklist with Carrie at the top.
The peanut butter M and Ms brought back by Oliver from their last trip to WDW.
Summer Strallen’s hat.
Edgar’s snap streak with Oliver.

add your own...
it's true!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.