Carrie Hope Fletcher #39 On the 12th day of Joelmas my true love gave to me… a lifetime of co-dependency

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
from one charles to another, why would you put that image in my brain. i bet he cries during 😭🤢
Completely off topic but as a fellow F1 fan (and heartbroken Charles supporter) I am absolutely loving that there are two Charles profile pics in here!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Do we think Carrie is gunna get the ick eventually? Serious question.
If she doesn't she's got a seriously strong stomach.

I can't see how she wouldn't, though. Especially with the neverending cutesy "she's the best, she's so cute, she is just the greatest, my gorgeous girl, my gorgeous gorgeous girl, my fiancé, my future wife, well done future wife, she's just the best you guys, there she is being cute, wifey, my gorgeous girl...."

That's bound to make her skin crawl eventually, surely. How do you take someone seriously if they're constantly addressing you in such a patronising way.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve gone out for the afternoon and have 9 pages to catch up on- what on earth has he done now?
I’m getting a glass of wine and digging in!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Joel's list of red flags should be added to carries wiki on here
I totally agree. His list of red flags need adding so when Carrie comes here she can see them all in one place. Or if her family come here they can see them all together listed. It's easy to brush them off as they happen but a list of them in the Wiki so they're all there in black and white is a brilliant idea. I think we all agree that even though we find Carrie annoying at times we don't wish her a lifetime of this with Joel. We all used to like Carrie at one point. Let's all try and think back to then.

Reactions: 7
Do you think he got a tattoo so if Carrie dumps him before the wedding he can guilt trip her about it? Like 'why did you let me get a tatoo if you are going to break my heart' kind of deal.

I've got to say a month ago I didn't even know Carrie existed and now I'm fully invested in her life 🤣. Girl, get out, the more you wait the harder it will be to leave. There is no shame to break up an engagement, especially when it's with someone behaving like Joel.
He would full on gaslight her about it, make out he didn’t choose to her it himself

Reactions: 2
Oh I don't doubt he'll put up a fight and not be willing to accept a breakup. I see him like one of those guys pretending the breakup never happened, I dated one of those and it was horrible. I had to block him everywhere to be rid of him, luckily he didn't know where I lived. But he's insinuated himself so deep in her life it would be much more complicated for her.

I'm just saying he's so unattractive and creepy that I would believe he'd never touched a woman in his life for free and got that tattoo for his ma.
Someone mentioned him being an incel, I thought that was harsh at first but after the SA screenshots I think they were spot on.
What are the SA screenshots? Sorry if I'm a bit slow on this. I haven't caught up yet. Please can someone fill me in?

I’m off to Disney at the end of the month and my other half isn’t coming, how many packets of malteasers from the corner shop should I buy her to open so she can be brave while we’re tragically apart for a whole week.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Every relationship I’ve been in the max I’ve got to (other than my current one) without getting the ick with someone is 2 years, usually happens before then.
They’ll probably have been married a year with a baby by the time they reach 2 years.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Got spot. In this new photo carries laughing. 100% Joel who created a new page
Yep! And their hands are further up. Only he has access to the photos so it's v sus
What are the SA screenshots? Sorry if I'm a bit slow on this. I haven't caught up yet. Please can someone fill me in?

Here ya go

I’m off to Disney at the end of the month and my other half isn’t coming, how many packets of malteasers from the corner shop should I buy her to open so she can be brave while we’re tragically apart for a whole week.
Maybe you should go a step further and cancel the whole trip because you just can't stand to be apart for ONE whole WEEK, maybe just go on a spa night instead 😜

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.