Carrie Hope Fletcher #37 90 Day Fiancé - The Musical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do kinda find it humorous (and telling) that about half the Daily Mail article is about her relationship with Ollie and the fact she's Tom's sister and almost glosses over Joel
Maybe Carrie leaked the story then?!? 😂😂😂 Also reading the DM article I felt like she was the one ending her relationship with Oli when we clearly know that he was him who left her and broke her heart. Carrie is clearly still not over Oli yet...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually think that everything she’s said about how it was announced is true. Just not the whole truth. This isn’t the way she wanted to announce it - true, there wasn’t someone filming there filming everything so that she could briefly wave a ring around while she was at Disney with NotJoel. In fact she wanted people to guess, she wanted the speculation so that when she returned there could be a big reveal with ‘haha look it was in plain sight for ages and you didn’t know. She didn’t think the daily mail would be interested - true. Why would she? She’s a nobody, she doesn’t warrant being even in the gutter press like the DM. But is she annoyed about it? Hell no, she’s delighted she’s ‘famous’ enough to be there.
She is loving all of the attention, and can’t wait to come home and bask in it some more. At least we haven’t got the promised deluge of Disney videos, poor Scott.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m not a celebrity she says while having VIP tours at WDW
9E1B286B-0AA5-4A29-B966-61B352157000.jpeg

Maybe the Fletchers leaked the engagement story so nobody would talk about the fact they haven’t disclosed the trip as gifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The amount of reposts on his stories… the date on the pumpkin… her ex living in a van. I’m new to her threads but I may have to bow out straight away because I can’t cope with how bizarre this engagement is.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
omfg that engagement party looks SO AWKWARD. good lord nobody looks like they're having fun they're just standing around uncomfortably

Also MY GOD SHE STILL CAN'T BRING HERSELF TO SAY ANYTHING NICE ABOUT JOEL

"I could spend this entire letter gushing for hours and hours upon end about my future husband so I'm just going to leave it short and sweet. I've won the lottery."

CARRIE. GIRL. THE FACT THAT YOU CAN'T COME UP WITH ANYTHING SPECIFIC ABOUT JOEL HIMSELF MEANS YOU JUST WANTED TO BE ENGAGED. HOW DOES SHE NOT SEE THIS. WHAT IS HAPPENING

Haha yes that “no but I totally could say nice things about him ok! It could go on for hours if I decided to! Because there are so many things that I like about him. What’s that? Name just one? No that would take too long! But I do think nice things about him and I could say them! But this Dear Autumn has to be shorter than all the other ones somehow so… just trust that I totally think really really positive things about him”.

Also. I wonder how many of her friends met her fiancé for the first time at the engagement party. Probably most, right? He probably had to invite people he’d never interacted with before, just heard about from Carrie? This is insanity.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What the name of her Instagram page where she shares her Dear Autumn videos again? Thanks!

Reactions: 1
Aren’t all her other rings yellow gold? He either got her a white gold ring “so it would stand out” or he doesn’t even know which color jewelry she wears on a daily basis.

Also why is she wearing that other gold ring on top of it? Is she trying to pretend she’s already got the wedding band too, just skipping through the steps as quick as possible?
If she's mixing metal types/carats together that's actually going to damage both rings in the long term as they tend to bash together. Totally not the main point in this whole debacle but it's stressing me out 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she's mixing metal types/carats together that's actually going to damage both rings in the long term as they tend to bash together. Totally not the main point in this whole debacle but it's stressing me out 😄
Same!! I felt instantly stressed when I saw two rings together. Not because I thought she had married but because one will erode the other!

Reactions: 2
I'm just catching up on the 12 Days of a Joel. He says he doesn't do well being away from her. FML it'd only been a few months. That's a massive red flag right there.

Then he opens the present and it's a deliveroo gift card. He looks disappointed then says he'll obviously keep it until she's back 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I think it’s so telling how she’s talking about the engagement . She doesn’t care about Joel , she just likes the status of saying she’s engaged

In her prattle and shite video she says “I’m engaged” over and over … not “we’re engaged” . Now for me , being engaged is a joint exercise . When you remove the other person and just use singular pronouns to describe it , it doesn’t sound right to me .

Reactions: 26
Can't wait to see what nonsense she gets up to for her 40th and 50th birthdays

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm just catching up on the 12 Days of a Joel. He says he doesn't do well being away from her. FML it'd only been a few months. That's a massive red flag right there.

Then he opens the present and it's a deliveroo gift card. He looks disappointed then says he'll obviously keep it until she's back 😂😂😂
He did look sooo disappointed by her first gift didn't he?!

Also why did she leave that useless receipt in the thanks card?!?!?! How classy of you Carrie...

I bet Carrie had a word with him and he won't be opening/reading the other cards she wrote to him to his "fans"...🤦😂🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Carrie Hope Fletcher #38 Prattling on now that they're engaged, trying to convince us it's not all staged

• Haha
Reactions: 21
she got ONE comment. ONE. saying she was sharing too much. out of tens of comments being completely positive. why does she fixate on the negatives so much??
The hero needs an enemy and some obstacle(s) to overcome, it's all part of the fairytale.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.