Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

!noseyparker!

I feel so mean saying this, but since we're talking about MickeyJo - does he use a filter or something when recording these? I have watched (and enjoyed!) several of his other reviews, but I just listened to them as something about his face just - doesn't look right to me. His cheeks just look too smooth! Am I being mean? Is that just how he naturally looks?

jolene4745

VIP Member
Yeah she’ll be fine. The woman is booked and busy, and while the projects she has lined up for now don’t seem that prestigious, it makes her look popular.
But I do wonder what her future in the West End looks like. I doubt she wants to do eight shows a week ever again, that’s probably the one thing she learned from Cinders (which weirdly enough we predicted!). But established shows like Frozen or Wicked wouldn’t let her get away with her Cinderella schedule and antics, and I guess other big shows wouldn’t either. So that leaves originating new roles or doing smaller things, like concerts, panto and stuff which will still make her seem in demand, without having to work her ass of in a WE show.
I agree, she’ll be fine. She can always be a Professional Tarot Card Reader if nothing else works out.

As I mentioned before, it her qna when asked about Disney adults she just answered vaguely saying that Disney brings wonder to both kids and adults and everyone should enjoy it blabla. Nah man. The post about the future reactions and emotions about Disney is too much. No normal person would overreact about a company in essence.

I will say it's nice she's going with Scott. Might be some kind of than you for the beginning of the year when she stayed with him after the breakup. Hopefully it's her gift to him. In that case it's a really nice thing a friend can do :)

kev1974

VIP Member
Another drama school, wonder if they pay group/education rate or are they filling the seats for free?

1665007718310.png

Mollydear

I actually listened to an audiobook narrated by her during my train commutes and I enjoyed it. She does have a nice speaking voice when she's not shouting at us on YouTube or being patronising.

Even with the extra few pounds, I'm sure look very nice if she went back to her natural colour and got some some sandy blonde in there to mimic what her hair used to be like, let it grow and ditched the powdery foundation and harsh eye makeup.

Heck, with her beautiful skin all she needs is a bit of sunscreen, mascara and lipstick and she can be out the door looking pretty and fresh. And let that hair grow, stop chopping it like it's a living fence.
Yes I agree with all above, the hair and make up would be a start and make everything so much better. If she wants to get back to how she use to look she needs to loose some pounds. Her face no longer has that nice profile she once had. Still the hair and make up would be a start

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member

Kit123

VIP Member
It's a montage of Carrie/Carrie and Joel pics and videos with this nauseating audio over the top of it

(Think bloke ASMR voice):
It's amazing how one day, someone walks into your life
And you can't remember how you ever lived without them

I checked out the original audio on tiktok and all of them are equally as vomit inducing.

it's on his tiktok too lol
I don't have that either 😂 if anyone can stand to post it here I would appreciate 🤔

Neycroo

Chatty Member
Oh no the curse of a seat filling service.
The next producer to fall foul of that fake follower count and to assume the count translates into bums on seats.
When will they catch on?
Oh no the curse of a seat filling service.
The next producer to fall foul of that fake follower count and to assume the count translates into bums on seats.
When will they catch on?

Followers means nothing.

Attachments