Carrie Hope Fletcher #29 Where’s my career? It’s behind you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would pay good money to hear what each one of her ex boyfriends thinks about the online content being generated by this relationship.

Reactions: 25
I would pay good money to hear what each one of her ex boyfriends thinks about the online content being generated by this relationship.
I would give my life savings to watch a livestream of Oliver scrolling through both Carrie and Goyle's instagrams right now

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why is the creep labelling everything as ‘feedback’ it’s an opinion Joel. Everyone is entitled to one

Reactions: 19
Long time lurker - but current level of bullshit means I must put my two pennies in…

I work in theatre, and there is no way all the clap back comments will be glossed over by the high ups at any production, especially one as prominent as Hamilton…

Joel strikes me as the worst kind of guy, the kind that comes across as a nice guy (at first) acts like a nice guy (at first) tells everyone he’s a nice guy, but is actually a class A self obsessed knob.

I know everyone has knob tendencies - or blind spots to how our own actions might look to others sometimes but DON’T ACT LIKE YOU’RE THE NICEST GUY ON THE PLANET WHEN YOU’RE CLEARLY NOT! I seriously think he’d have more respect from the ‘haters’ if they just stood up and said they’re not great with criticism.

Reactions: 31
Once again, the best she can do to compliment Joel is talk about herself and how he makes HER feel?? Granted, that is such a wonderful and important thing in a relationship but she can’t even say that she enjoys his company or pay him an actual compliment. It’s just… I get to be myself around him, whilst he’s there declaring how gorgeous she is, how much he loves her, how she’s his soulmate etc.

View attachment 1444746
I also wonder if she feels she can “be herself” because he is not as conventionally attractive. Not saying it’s right but I do think she felt under a lot of pressure to look a certain way with Oliver because his looks made her feel insecure about herself. The way Joe(l) lavishes her with compliments is not built like Oliver means she can feel a lot more confident in her own looks. It’s mad but I do think that’s part of it. Obviously she can’t say she loves Joe(l) because he makes her look good 🙈

Reactions: 14
Why is the creep labelling everything as ‘feedback’ it’s an opinion Joel. Everyone is entitled to one
and referring to anyone with a different opinion to yours as a hater…people can disagree and think your creepy without hating your bellowing out loud love, dear.

Reactions: 19
I also wonder if she feels she can “be herself” because he is not as conventionally attractive. Not saying it’s right but I do think she felt under a lot of pressure to look a certain way with Oliver because his looks made her feel insecure about herself. The way Joe(l) lavishes her with compliments is not built like Oliver means she can feel a lot more confident in her own looks. It’s mad but I do think that’s part of it. Obviously she can’t say she loves Joe(l) because he makes her look good 🙈
I think she never has to fear that he will leave her for someone else, which she might have felt on some level with Oliver. Because her and Oliver started off casual and based on her self-insert fanfic, he was involved with a few other girls before they committed to each other. Oliver had also been with women before and has some level of game, whereas Joel is just excited to touch his first boob and would never give that up

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Fair enough if you feel differently. He's already shown himself to be someone who has no boundaries in what he films or what he posts online
And in that sense he and Carrie are completely suited. Those holding her up as Joel’s ‘victim’ must know Carrie is the master at oversharing. It’s just her Bf in the past that haven’t been that keen on it. With Joe(l) she has truly found her mirror image.
don’t let her comment ‘I wondered why he was filming!’ Fool you. She was probably doing multiple takes and editing as they went.
Even the ‘un-posed’ ‘natural’
I agree that Joel is being a bit creepy and over the top...but I don't believe she didn't know why he was doing it!
If my partner insisted on filming us kissing but not telling me why, we would be having words and I certainly wouldnt go on doing it without an explanation!
I think this is Carrie trying to play into some sort of "oh it's so romantic" narrative!

...and if she genuinely didn't know, someone needs to speak to them both about consent!
of cpurse she knows and for her as a content bleep to suggest otherwise is disingenuous

Savage 💀 He'll go apoplectic at this
And that’s what happens when you get petty with ‘fans’

Why does she always feel the need to make everything about her? Can’t just be happy for Lauren, it has to be ‘she came into MY room and told ME. That was such a special day for ME!!!’ Just be happy for your friend and stop making everything about you ffs
Interesting that she got the role while on Cinderella. Hopefully Lauren Byrne won’t behave like an entitled brat on matilda

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Remember when Carrie said her favorite thing about Joel or why she starred seeing him or something was because “no one has a bad thing to say about him” welp 💀 that aged like milk.

Carrie might have gotten away with her unprofessional social media presence (aka the west end live rant and stuff) because she was stunt cast. Is also obvious there were some repercussions (ALW dropping her like a hot potato, and apparently not being able to be cast as easily if the panto being her backup choice is true) but Joel doesn’t have that ledge, he has no social media, he is not a big name, he has a 15 minute part in a musical, he can be exchanged for another actor easily.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.