Carrie Hope Fletcher #28 Boyfriend is creepy, will do anything for a freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she will only dump Joel if she has someone else lined up. She’s still traumatized by her 12 weeks as a single woman. No way does she want to be single again, she needs a man‘s attention and admiration and she’s definitely getting that from Joel.
I can totally agree with this. Carrie is literally unable to be single for more than five minutes. She would never get over having to be single again. So until she has another band wagon to jump on she will carry on this fling with Joel.
It's sad really.

Reactions: 21
Oh my god I'm so glad someone said he looks like Tyrone from Corrie! That photo was uncanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my god she’s posted YET AGAIN and it’s a reel with Joel in Speedo’s. MY EYEEEES

Also I realise I’m definitely hate following at this point but it literally makes my skin crawl how badly Joel uses the app / posts reposts of his own posts. Genuinely never seen that before and it’s just icky

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I was bored and decided to look Carrie’s following list to see how fast I can find Joel, it took some scrolling but based of her follows, it was definitely this year miss “we have know each other for 8 years and I always had a crush in him”

• Wow
Reactions: 18
How long has his insta profile pic been the two of them, is that new today or have I just been blind to it till just now

My poor eyes 👀 jeeze, are they just filming the whole holiday for content and reels 🙄 might as well be AD/spon by WeNeedAttention.com

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How long has his insta profile pic been the two of them, is that new today or have I just been blind to it till just now
It’s been both of them since they announced they were together. Personally I find it a bit unprofessional.

me running to tattle whenever they post something

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Has she posed with the motherly 'hand on the chest' with Joel yet? If she hasn't, that's all you need to know. She did it with Pete, Jamie, Oli, and many attractive male co-stars. If she hasn't done that with Joel yet, sorry mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh my god, if I was going to the beach with my boyfriend and he whipped out a neon pink speedo I’d push him into the sea

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.