Carrie Hope Fletcher #22 Ollie’s flat, Cinders Spat, Summer’s hat, Carrie’s tatt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom clearly was waiting for those discounted tickets before going to see Cinderella

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Wonder if Tom and Gi got paraded around and forced to take a million pictures with the cast like Glenn Close was made to.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Yes there are subtle ways to show displeasure
I think people forget the crew have ALL the power in these circumstances.
A dodgy mic here
A misplaced spotlight there
A quick change fumbled.
An orchestra cue delayed
Human error ... or was it? 😉🤷🏼‍♀️
You NEVER want to piss off the musicians or backstage creatives
It is in a way satisfying to think that. But you would be screwing over the cast in the process. In this case pretty much all of them.

Reactions: 4
It is in a way satisfying to think that. But you would be screwing over the cast in the process. In this case pretty much all of them.
Plus not really fair on the audience who have paid to see them

Reactions: 3
Do I get a prize for guessing the reveal? 😂😂
Right, so just one-off Monday night shows when Frozen isn't on, just as I said in the last thread. And only one of the nights featuring our Care Bear.

Reactions: 2
Glad to see Carrie seems to have been kept away from the Chess concert - Sam Barks is doing that one and she’ll make an amazing Florence.

Mind you, they haven’t announced who’s playing Svetlana yet but I can imagine Carrie would think that’s not a big enough role for her.

Reactions: 11
Glad to see Carrie seems to have been kept away from the Chess concert - Sam Barks is doing that one and she’ll make an amazing Florence.

Mind you, they haven’t announced who’s playing Svetlana yet but I can imagine Carrie would think that’s not a big enough role for her.
I’m so glad she’s not in Chess! In the last concert version Kerry Ellis played Svetlana opposite Idina Menzel so I hope that Carrie’s not asked as she couldn’t compare!

Reactions: 1
Carrie’s most recent story…. Totally hints at a new relationship, right? If it is, I wonder who the person is? I wonder if it’s the guy she was spotted with at the movies, because they also both posted cryptic stories, or I wonder if it’s someone else? Thoughts?! You’re all much bette detectives than me, so your guesses are probably way better than mine! Just spill the tea Carrie, I want to know😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
That story. Totally points to new man doesn’t it
Totally!

Carrie’s most recent story…. Totally hints at a new relationship, right? If it is, I wonder who the person is? I wonder if it’s the guy she was spotted with at the movies, because they also both posted cryptic stories, or I wonder if it’s someone else? Thoughts?! You’re all much bette detectives than me, so your guesses are probably way better than mine! Just spill the tea Carrie, I want to know😂
Apparently the guy she was with is just an old friend. However i wouldn’t put it past her to have asked him to post something to keep eyes and gossip off of someone else?

Reactions: 6
Booked Chess. Never liked Kinky Boots. Will leave Treason for now and maybe book if I see some offers nearer the time, or when details of the rest of the cast is released.

Reactions: 1
Definitely a new relationship - seems like a totally healthy decision.... 🙄 but I suppose Oliver has moved on....

Obviously not too heartbroken about Cinderella 😂

Reactions: 8
So she can’t go to Cinders bc her “voice is a bit dodgy due to Covid” but she can still audition and go to her workshop? Lmao she does not want to be at Cinders anymore

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.