Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Is someone able to recap the past 20 pages for me please? I only read yesterday morning and seem to be behind already
Carrie and an actor called Joel Montague went to the cinema together last week. They are now madly in love and have been married for ten years.

Oliver wishes them well and also hates cats

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112

lemonbed

#23 - Joel is King, but Ollie’s not jealous - his new girl has a lovely roof terrace

long time lurker 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 87

figgypud

Chatty Member
If she gives the love interest in her next book the surname "Capulet" as a nod to Montague you all owe me £5 x

• Haha
Reactions: 80

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
Omg how is Oliver going to top this on his stories 🍿
The only way is for him to film a lazy Sunday morning Q and A from bed in the plant fairy lit room pan the camera out to reveal the person lying next to him and it’s....
ANDREW LLOYD WEBBER

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Oliver is clearly gay, I honestly think he used Carrie to get where he is now. I’ve always admired her voice but she comes across like a know it all, and stagey people never seem that genuine.
Ok I'm still catching up and others have probably said something, but can we not?? This story of the evil gay man who used Carrie for five years to get to where he is (when they literally met while working at the same show), has no proof or foundation whatsoever. I don't care for Oliver, never have, but this pops up every now and then and it's still not ok. Also, bisexual people exist fyi.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

sixback

Guys we got it all wrong, Carrie and Joel have actually been having an affair since 2020 and Oliver found out about it! I have photo proof:

Screenshot 2022-05-10 at 18.38.10.png

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Lolly505

VIP Member
Carrie Hope Fletcher #23 - Cinderella's down the pan but Carrie's got a brand new man

• Haha
Reactions: 56

salatblader

VIP Member
Did anyone catch at the end of that video where Joel’s face suddenly dropped when the video was ‘over’? It honestly gave me chills; it doesn’t feel right. As if he’s putting on an act and having to force a smile. I don’t like him at all. Ick ick ick.
Isn't this taking things a bit too far? He's literally just trying to turn off the video, it's not like he's secretly a serial killer.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
So is she even dating Joel? It just seems to fast to me. I mean just last week she was complaining that she was still heartbroken over Oliver.
If she is dating him I hope it works out but she needs to slow down and just enjoy being single for a year or two.
Relationship timeline (tattle on the outside looking in)

Monday:
Carrie and Joel old friends but haven’t really interacted on social media.
Oliver and BTTF girl old friends and definitely interacting on social media.
Tuesday:
Oliver dumps Carrie.
ALW dumps Carrie.
Joel possibly dumps ‘shady guy’ who tells him on Facebook ‘you do you Boo’
Wednesday:
Carrie joins Joel’s insta live discussing WDW. Oliver joins BTTF girl and goes to Pareeeee
Thursday:
Carrie heartbroken, indirecting Oliver.
Oliver flies round the world living his life
Joel just being a sweetheart and chatting shit with Jason and Davina and totally unaware of the internet implosion very soon
Friday:
Oliver spotted in fairy lit bedroom.
Carrie and Joel spotted in cinema queue
Saturday:
Carrie and Joel Facebook official.
Ollie and new girl flat official.
Sunday:
Carrie and Joel married this afternoon with Davina D’Campo as celebrant with Jason Manford as best man, Sinitta and Paul Taylor Mills as bridesmaids. ALW is not invited and told this via Twitter.
Ollie goes on Eat Pray Love tour

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

squacksquack

Chatty Member
Did anyone catch at the end of that video where Joel’s face suddenly dropped when the video was ‘over’? It honestly gave me chills; it doesn’t feel right. As if he’s putting on an act and having to force a smile. I don’t like him at all. Ick ick ick.
Eh it just looks like the face people make when they’re trying to press the screen to stop the video.

Reactions: 52

Alice_Taylorx

Also, people have joked in the past that I'm Carrie's ghostwriter, so here's my prediction of a future post;

996.png

"Caught myself staring at this clip of myself for longer than I care to admit! 🙈 Can't remember the last time I've seen myself looking so positively giddy 💋 (To clarify, this doesn't mean I'm pinning my happiness on a man, I just simply can't stand the idea of being alone and have been losing my mind since Oliver left me but now I'm truly happy again and no I WON'T reflect on what that says about me as a person) xxx"

• Haha
Reactions: 51

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
Page 16 already
We’re ripping through this thread. Thank you Joel for your service.

new thread title will be needed soon 😂🤔😉

Romeow and Carriet, Great duet? Ollie who? Let’s reset.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

showerbelle

Joel looks like a cross between Mr Tumble, Goyle from Harry Potter, and Quentin Tarantino
I get the mr tumble vibes. Have to confess though when I was deep in maternity leave loneliness I did start to fancy Mr tumble- I mean good with kids, rich, he'd started to seem attractive. Once lockdown was over and started to see more real people it faded.

• Haha
Reactions: 48