Carrie Hope Fletcher #22 Ollie’s flat, Cinders Spat, Summer’s hat, Carrie’s tatt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Impressed they found a night she was actually performing!

They probably tried before and then she pulled out of performing for that show
Tom and Gi probably had to drive Carrie to the theatre to make sure she performed!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m really behind on the gossip, what is this about Summer Strallen’s hat? 😅
Summer wore a really dodgy hat during her live the night the new cast found out their jobs were gone via Twitter. Lots of articles used screenshots from the live so the dodgy hat is now immortalised.

Reactions: 7
Maybe the material from Gi's ridiculously oversized dress got stuck in the revolving stage mechanisms and that's what's causing all the technical issues 😂

Can't believe they've finally gone to see it and it keeps having to stop mid performance!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Summer wore a really dodgy hat during her live the night the new cast found out their jobs were gone via Twitter. Lots of articles used screenshots from the live so the dodgy hat is now immortalised.
57295775-10774365-image-a-61_1651479301283.jpg

It was certainly a choice 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who is Oliver’s new gf, or is it just speculation? Can’t see anything on insta

Who is Oliver’s new gf, or is it just speculation? Can’t see anything on insta
Her instagram username is @alessia_serenaa. She posted the same pic (or at least the same area/angle) of Paris at the same time Oliver did and an amazing detective on here found it on her story. There’s nothing else on her profile linking her to Oliver though so it’s still speculation.

Reactions: 5
Oh dear. With Tom and Gi there too 😱
I mean yeah, that must've been tough for Carrie. Having family in the audience while technical difficulties must've been even more heart wrenching. Obviously that wasn't in her control, so I can't really fault her for being messed up when the music cue switched on her.

Reactions: 19
Going to throw in a tin foil hat theory that someone from crew was purposefully sabotaging things tonight as an duck you to ALW.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Going to throw in a tin foil hat theory that someone from crew was purposefully sabotaging things tonight as an duck you to ALW.
Yes there are subtle ways to show displeasure
I think people forget the crew have ALL the power in these circumstances.
A dodgy mic here
A misplaced spotlight there
A quick change fumbled.
An orchestra cue delayed
Human error ... or was it? 😉🤷🏼‍♀️
You NEVER want to piss off the musicians or backstage creatives

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.