Carrie Hope Fletcher #20 No Grammy, dresses like your Granny, backstage dry-humping is uncanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it’s that he never fancied her. I think it was very much they were on tour, spent a lot of time together, had fun. I don’t however think that Oliver foresaw it lasting as long as it did because he’s always been very anti any kind of commitment. Had covid and lockdowns not been a thing, I think they would have fizzled out sooner.
Think I'd said this before, it was like a university relationship for them both. Perhaps Carrie was hoping they would go the distance but Oliver started to feel the spark going out once Addams was over. I agree that without lockdown things would have ended a lot quicker.

At the end of the day they are both better off without each other.

Reactions: 6
Yeah exactly. Carrie wouldn't give two figs about being seen with a new boyfriend 3 months after ditching Oliver had it been the other way around.

She's fine with breaking hearts, she's fine with hooking up when she's already hooked up and she's fine with passing from one guy to the next without taking a breath in between.

So why are people giving Oliver a hard time and defending Carrie?
Carrie can’t take being the dumpee. She’s always been the dumper. I don’t think she can stand the fact that he’s presumably has someone while she’s floundering. She didn’t have a guy lined up this time and it shows.

Reactions: 15
Think I'd said this before, it was like a university relationship for them both. Perhaps Carrie was hoping they would go the distance but Oliver started to feel the spark going out once Addams was over. I agree that without lockdown things would have ended a lot quicker.

Could not agree more with you that at the end of the day they are both better off without each other.

Reactions: 4
This 100%. I’m never sure if Carrie really mourns the end of her relationship with Oliver (as a person) or if she’s simply mad that she was „left“ as she keeps saying. I feel it’s the latter and that with time she’ll realize this too. He’s already gone through that process and was able to move on (as is his right).

Reactions: 11
This 100%. I’m never sure if Carrie really mourns the end of her relationship with Oliver (as a person) or if she’s simply mad that she was „left“ as she keeps saying. I feel it’s the latter and that with time she’ll realize this too. He’s already gone through that process and was able to move on (as is his right).
For sure, fundamentally they want (and depending on how you view it, have always wanted) different things from their relationship and that makes it not compatible. I don't believe in once a cheater always a cheater, and would actually like to see her with someone right for her - someone who bigs up her successes but is also able to give her a talking to and bring her down to earth when she needs it. A true partnership that makes both people better versions of themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Probably some of both, I do think she truly loved him but in the long run their better off without each other. They wanted such different things so they just weren’t compatible in the long run.

Reactions: 1
I think from the start he was probably comfortable just going with FWB and she was pushing for more

Reactions: 6
For sure, fundamentally they want (and depending on how you view it, have always wanted) different things from their relationship and that makes it not compatible. I don't believe in once a cheater always a cheater, and would actually like to see her with someone right for her - someone who bigs up her successes but is also able to give her a talking to and bring her down to earth when she needs it. A true partnership that makes both people better versions of themselves.
You’ve said it perfectly.

Reactions: 2
It's funny because that's always been my favourite traits of past relationships, the fact that previous boyfriends have been able to look me in the eye when they can tell I'm falling into negative spirals and patterns and gently letting me know when to reign it in a bit. Having someone who genuinely wants what's best for you and recognizes when you're veering into negative behaviour territory helps enormously. It helped keep my poor mental health habits in check and it's something I miss very dearly.

But I have a feeling with Carrie's latest "please never make yourself feel smaller", "never settle for someone who doesn't love every piece of you" "yes I AM a lot of woman no I WON'T apologize for it" etc style posts I have a feeling she's going to have a very long road ahead of her.

Reactions: 12
It's funny because that's always been my favourite traits of past relationships, the fact that previous boyfriends have been able to look me in the eye when they can tell I'm falling into negative spirals and patterns and gently letting me know when to reign it in a bit. Having someone who genuinely wants what's best for you and recognizes when you're veering into negative behaviour territory helps enormously. It helped keep my poor mental health habits in check and it's something I miss very dearly.

But I have a feeling with Carrie's latest "please never make yourself feel smaller", "never settle for someone who doesn't love every piece of you" "yes I AM a lot of woman no I WON'T apologize for it" etc style posts I have a feeling she's going to have a very long road ahead of her.
Yeah, but I do believe if it’s the right person it will work out and hopefully she’ll eventually see that this is such a necessary and wonderful thing in a relationship, right now she’s probably still caught up in breakup and that he left her. I’m trying to give her the benefit of the doubt and that hopefully she’ll work on herself and realize these things are necessary in a good, healthy relationship. But that obviously might not happen, but hopefully it does because I do believe she deserves someone that’s right for her and if she wants a family, she does deserve that. But she needs to work on herself.

So, from the pics, he’s already staying at this girls place???? So he just waited for things to get more serious with her before dumping Carrie? Guys, what if Oliver is just a hobosexual?
I. Am. Screaming.💀💀😂🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Okay, so I'm fully aware that this pretty new girl might not be evidence that Oliver cheated on Carrie. He could have always thought she was hot and decided to shoot his shot when they broke up.

However, let's say it does indicate Oliver cheated on her and that Reddit poster was telling the truth...

Does that also mean Carrie auditioned for Olaf?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
What do we think of her voice? Alessia on YouTube
I don’t love it. But I do wonder, given she’s had training, whether she is a vocal chameleon like Christina Bennington. Whereas Carrie only has one way of singing.

Reactions: 4
What do we think of her voice? Alessia on YouTube
I actually really like her voice but this reminds me of those slowed down covers they play on 'Love Island'. Tell me you can't here this playing when the series' fave couple goes into the hideaway for the first time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Okay, so I'm fully aware that this pretty new girl might not be evidence that Oliver cheated on Carrie. He could have always thought she was hot and decided to shoot his shot when they broke up.

However, let's say it does indicate Oliver cheated on her and that Reddit poster was telling the truth...

Does that also mean Carrie auditioned for Olaf?
Oh. My. Gawd.💀💀😂🤣

I don’t mind her voice, I’m not a big lover of slowed down covers but it’s quite good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.