Carrie Hope Fletcher #20 No Grammy, dresses like your Granny, backstage dry-humping is uncanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrie needs to stay off social media and work on herself. Go to therapy, spend time with family and friends, vent to them and get support from them, not social media. She needs to go to therapy to work through her emotions and issues, heartbreak sucks and can be extremely painful, I’m not saying she hasn’t had a rough and painful time because I’m sure she has, but running to social media for validation and support and telling all your personal things is not the way to go about it. She needs to work on herself so she can work through her problems and start healing, she needs to set boundaries when it comes to social media. There’s nothing wrong with admitting you’re struggling, but seek help and support from family, friends and a professional like a therapist, not social media or followers. I do hope she realizes this and works on herself, her emotions and her issues because I really believe everyone deserves healing and happiness in life.

Reactions: 15
Carrie needs to stay off social media and work on herself. Go to therapy, spend time with family and friends, vent to them and get support from them, not social media. She needs to go to therapy to work through her emotions and issues, heartbreak sucks and can be extremely painful, I’m not saying she hasn’t had a rough and painful time because I’m sure she has, but running to social media for validation and support and telling all your personal things is not the way to go about it. She needs to work on herself so she can work through her problems and start healing, she needs to set boundaries when it comes to social media. There’s nothing wrong with admitting you’re struggling, but seek help and support from family, friends and a professional like a therapist, not social media or followers. I do hope she realizes this and works on herself, her emotions and her issues because I really believe everyone deserves healing and happiness in life.
She needs to realise that seeking validation from her fans or her industry friends will not help her, they will just tell her what she wants to hear.

Reactions: 9
Why not just post “We have broken up. I’m disappointed about the breakup and I will need time but I am okay, please respect my business at this time and do not pry or pester my ex,”

Why does she have to post her entire business online

Reactions: 18
She needs to realise that seeking validation from her fans or her industry friends will not help her, they will just tell her what she wants to hear.
She needs to go to therapy, she needs to get help from a professional that she doesn’t know personally and they don’t know her personally either. Because I think a lot of times that’s the case with a lot of people, your friends and family try to support you which usually means they will tell you what you want to hear because they think it’s them being supportive when in reality that can be dangerous because you don’t realize what you need to work on. She needs someone who is a professional and knows what their doing and are there too help her work through her emotions and problems and tell her how she’s acting and be honest with her. As hard and emotional as that can be it’s extremely beneficial to sit and be honest with yourself, your mistakes and your issues so you can work through them, heal and become a better person.

Reactions: 5
Sometimes I think she deliberately behaves in an erratic way. She plays up to the hysterical Victorian woman persona because, like with everything else in her life, she romanticises that.

She's that one girl in an am-dram group that can't just faint on a chaise like everyone else, she has to toss herself onto the floor and take forever to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sometimes I think she deliberately behaves in an erratic way. She plays up to the hysterical Victorian woman persona because, like with everything else in her life, she romanticises that.

She's that one girl in an am-dram group that can't just faint on a chaise like everyone else, she has to toss herself onto the floor and take forever to do it.
Victorian woman💀💀😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m honestly so glad that article has made the DM. Maybe now she might finally see how insufferable she is. I think she genuinely thought she was going to get loads of love and sympathy from that post. Now her eyes might be opened to how she looks to normal people, not just her little band of Hatefuls.

I do also hope that she gets help though. I think she’s being irritating af at the moment, but only because she’s clearly unwell. Maybe they’ll pull her into a meeting with some welfare managers at Cinderella, if they have any?

Reactions: 6
I’m honestly so glad that article has made the DM. Maybe now she might finally see how insufferable she is. I think she genuinely thought she was going to get loads of love and sympathy from that post. Now her eyes might be opened to how she looks to normal people, not just her little band of Hatefuls.

I do also hope that she gets help though. I think she’s being irritating af at the moment, but only because she’s clearly unwell. Maybe they’ll pull her into a meeting with some welfare managers at Cinderella, if they have any?
Yes, I agree she’s unwell and clearly not in a good headspace. I hope she gets help too.

Reactions: 1
If she wishes to be seen as someone selling out prestigious concerts etc she will need to wise up, can you imagine Katherine Jenkins et al vomiting their innards over social media the way Carrie does?

I question if the article itself would have any effect, Carrie is so quick to write off criticism as "bullying" and "trolling" (especially coming from somewhere like the Mail)

Reactions: 9
If she wishes to be seen as someone selling out prestigious concerts etc she will need to wise up, can you imagine Katherine Jenkins et al vomiting their innards over social media the way Carrie does?

I question if the article itself would have any effect, Carrie is so quick to write off criticism as "bullying" and "trolling" (especially coming from somewhere like the Mail)
I doubt she will take any notice of it purely because it is the Daily Mail.
The thing is all the comments on her Instagram are praising her for what she's said and that's giving her the attention she wants. She won't change.

Reactions: 11
I doubt she will take any notice of it purely because it is the Daily Mail.
The thing is all the comments on her Instagram are praising her for what she's said and that's giving her the attention she wants. She won't change.
Why would she, she's never ever wrong, one of life's downtrodden who is always a victim and has closed herself off to any debate.

One massive comfort zone bubble

Reactions: 5
Was thinking this.
I know mental health is to be taken seriously but her job involves investors and serious amounts of money. It’s show BUSINESS. She is getting bad publicity and a reputation as erratic. The powers that be will start to view her as a risk going forward. Luckily she has her finger in several million other pies because I think her diva rep (deserved or not) will eventually see her getting less offers where live theatre is concerned. Which producer wants to manage someone’s behaviour to the extent where they have to worry what is going to come out of her mouth next: whether it’s biting the hand that feeds her by bad mouthing the boss, insulting the fans, stuffing up playing live due to nerves and blaming tech or complaining about the actual show and script.
All I can say is she must have a pretty watertight contract (and the optics will look bad if she’s ‘let go’ after her post about her mental health)
In any other job she’d have had her three warnings and be out by now,

Reactions: 6
I just think it's so funny that she posted that video about her new boundaries that she had been talking about in counselling, where she said that she needed to adjust how open she is now that her audience has grown and needed to start keeping some things more private, etc. Because in that video she was acting like everyone was constantly beating down her door for information about her and she provided it out of guilt or obligation.
Now here she is, sharing just as much as ever, while people on the gossip forum keep saying that she really needs to go back to therapy and build better boundaries. Such irony.

It does seem like she got some counselling sessions, got told about how helpful it is to establish boundaries, agreed, and that was it. If she's using her audience as a crutch to comfort her through her breakup, she clearly hasn't actually worked to establish healthy, appropriate boundaries. I doubt she's properly explored her patterns in more thorough therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That Summer Strallen post is so interesting. I know we’ve talked countlessly about the murky timeline of Carrie and Oliver’s relationship but she has always definitely said March 2017 was when something sparked between them whether it was physical or just emotional. For Summer to post about the end of a journey on April 17th whether that was her and Oli’s breakup or they’d been on the rocks for a bit and that was when one of them moved out and it was definitely over, that’s a pretty significant overlap with regards to at the very least emotional cheating. And Oliver was still liking her Instagram posts well into May?? If that Reddit post is to believe I imagine it’s a similar situation. He’s had his eye caught by the next new thing and establishes a significant enough emotional relationship with them before leaving his current one. Super skeevy behaviour 🤢

Reactions: 18
I still can't stop thinking about what could have been a worse case scenario for Carrie - being cast as Olaf and then still having to work with Oliver every night. Can you imagine?? And imagine the Daily Mail article after she complained on social media about how being Olaf was affecting her mental health?? :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She won't be playing Olaf or any other Disney character after this, would they offer a contract to someone who has repeatedly demonstrated she can't behave to the standard they expect?

Reactions: 8
Why would she, she's never ever wrong, one of life's downtrodden who is always a victim and has closed herself off to any debate.

One massive comfort zone bubble
The last time o think she admitted she was wrong was eight years ago. And even then it was still more of an “sorry you were offended” than an actual apology.

Reactions: 4
Isn’t it weird how Carrie hasn’t mentioned the article at all? She made this whole post about how her role has had an impact on her mental health and she got an article out of it, outlining her struggles. She’s either embarrassed, or she secretly enjoys that Oliver‘s name was publicly mentioned as the reason for her heartbreak (something she has avoided). Which would be so incredibly low, even for Carrie‘s standards.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.