Carrie Hope Fletcher 18 She's ginge, she's cringe and in Q&As she loves a whinge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The rumours 😂😂 actually tagging the guy its rumoured she’s slept with to get heathers, talk about boundaries 😳

Reactions: 10
Was I the only one who thought that was among the most unprofessional things I have ever seen from anyone online? I can't believe she would post that. I'm in the performing world in the UK and have lots of pals in the UK theatre scene (I don't want to give too much away as I need my anonymity to keep my career 😂), and that's something we would never post. It's unprofessional, embarrassing, and does not reflect well on you - not in the sense that people will automatically think those rumours are true (even though some of them definitely are 👀👀), but more just that it proves you engage in the rumour mill and are invested in the gossip about you and your colleagues. I am shocked at that! And especially to drag Paul into it and TAG him in the story post!!!
It’s unbelievably unprofessional. Especially since she clearly made up half of those rumors. When has she become this shameless??

Reactions: 8
Very professional.
I love theatre, I find back stage stuff fascinating, I really laughed when someone mentioned earlier in the thread about Kerry Ellis and the throwing pins incident but I wish most of these actors knew their ‘ hilarious‘ on stage things were only funny if you were there!

Reactions: 7
If Carrie were to take a leaf from the Royal Family's mantra "never complain, never explain" it would do wonders for her standing within the industry. She needs to think long term - at the moment her social media presence gets her gigs - "clever casting" according to her. Well what happens when the followers dwindle completely? You are hired on your work ethic and ability to get on with others - including the paying public. Airing dirty laundry/industry gossip stuff is not professional - even if about you, and even if incorrect - never complain, never explain!! Sadly from what I saw of Debbie's tweets, she has not been brought up to handle things this way, quite the opposite in fact. She would benefit enormously from media training.

Reactions: 15
If I ever started mouthing off on Twitter about my job, industry gossip etc then I would at the very least get disciplined, at worst I'd be fired. Why is it not the same for Carrie...

Also I watched the professional recording of "Anything Goes" last night and was pretty much in awe of Sutton Foster - she has an incredible voice, she can dance effortlessly in the middle of her songs, oozed charisma and you could tell she was just having the time of her life on stage.

I know she has tons of experience but I can't see Carrie ever getting to that level

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Being supportive of jK is not being transphobic. 🙄and not supporting BLM doesn’t make you racist .
I mean...I would say not supporting BLM does in fact make you racist? You either believe black lives matter or you dont ya know?

In regards to JK i believe you can still like HP without liking JKs stance on trans people. The art can be seperated from the artist.

Reactions: 36
I mean...I would say not supporting BLM does in fact make you racist? You either believe black lives matter or you dont ya know?

In regards to JK i believe you can still like HP without liking JKs stance on trans people. The art can be seperated from the artist.
With BLM you have the political organisation and the overall more widely used message. There are many who of course believe in equality, anti racism and that black lives matter. But don't agree with all aspects of the wider BLM organisation and agenda.

As for JK, when you have men on one hand being told to cross the street when women are walking alone (absolutely correct) etc to help them feel safe, but on the other all they need to do is literally say they identify as female and they can enter ladies toilets etc. The trans debate hasn't quite settled and there are many many women who feel unsafe with certain aspects or the trans issue and those concerns aren't being addressed

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Can the anti trans stuff be moved to the anti trans thread (aka the gender discussion thread)? Some of us really try to ignore that side of tattle :(

• Sick
Reactions: 69
On those questions...
I OWN MY OWN HOUSE

She was just dying to send herself that question and set the record straight wasn’t she?

Like if it was an actual genuine question you’d just wouldn’t answer such a cheeky question because... BOUNDARIES

Reactions: 14
On those questions...
I OWN MY OWN HOUSE

She was just dying to send herself that question and set the record straight wasn’t she?

Like if it was an actual genuine question you’d just wouldn’t answer such a cheeky question because... BOUNDARIES
Don't most people already know she owns the house?

I found the one about FoH staff interesting. She said she sees them more but doesn't actually comment on her relationship with them. She didn't actually answer the question, which leads me to believe she has no relationship with them.

Reactions: 4
Don't most people already know she owns the house?

I found the one about FoH staff interesting. She said she sees them more but doesn't actually comment on her relationship with them. She didn't actually answer the question, which leads me to believe she has no relationship with them.
There’s been so much speculation on here about whether OO contributed/joint mortgage etc so she really had to set the record straight.
Most of the questions she sent to herself as they mostly address the stuff pondered about on here.
How else does she hear these supposed ‘rumours’ 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
There’s been so much speculation on here about whether OO contributed/joint mortgage etc so she really had to set the record straight.
Most of the questions she sent to herself as they mostly address the stuff pondered about on here.
How else does she hear these supposed ‘rumours’ 🤷🏼‍♀️
Well it's certainly crystal clear now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well it's certainly crystal clear now 😂
Yep, she once again admitted she reads on here. There is no other way she knows about „rumors“ about herself, unless she’s saying that people in the London theatre scene are saying this stuff about her. Which would be an absolute crazy thing to admit on Insta.

Reactions: 2
Can someone please quickly list the rumours she's apparently 'heard' about herself because I'm not about to set up a burner IG just to read that. :LOL:

Reactions: 3
She hates/is jealous of all her co-stars
Hates the understudies of her roles
Slept with Paul Taylor-Mills to get Veronica
Slept with every male co-star she's had
Shouts at FoH staff, crew and stage management
She's a sex worker on the side which is how she's bought her house

Reactions: 1
Feel like a lot of these rumours are half truths that she's spiced up a bit to make them sound completely ridiculous and unbelievable.
Instead of flirting with every male co-star (which she does), she's changed it to sleeps with every male co-star. At which point it's not true.

Reactions: 27
Was I the only one who thought that was among the most unprofessional things I have ever seen from anyone online? I can't believe she would post that. I'm in the performing world in the UK and have lots of pals in the UK theatre scene (I don't want to give too much away as I need my anonymity to keep my career 😂), and that's something we would never post. It's unprofessional, embarrassing, and does not reflect well on you - not in the sense that people will automatically think those rumours are true (even though some of them definitely are 👀👀), but more just that it proves you engage in the rumour mill and are invested in the gossip about you and your colleagues. I am shocked at that! And especially to drag Paul into it and TAG him in the story post!!!
Could someone post what this about please? I don't have Instagram so miss the goss 😭

Nevermind, didn't see that someone had already. Thank you 🙌

Also to add, I work for the NHS and we have to sign a social media disclosure form to say that we would not discuss anything work related. You can get in serious trouble if you do and the big wigs will find it somehow!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.