Carrie Hope Fletcher #12 she bloc, she attac, but most importantly, she has snac

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because it will inevitably lead to more impressionable young fans realising they can send her things so more free stuff for Carrie!
Did you see the one about the stuff that some poor sod had sent in as post-marathon recovery goodies, but she hadn't been arsed to go pick it up till now. She is a disgrace. I don't know why people still send her stuff.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Thing is though when you're the only one needing the support in the role...maybe the problem is you. One show off I'd still think is crazy, but at least more understandable. 2 is just problematic

I'd have more sympathy if it wasn't for the fact she boasts about her lack of training, has numerous times shown how she doesn't take care of her voice etc. So much of this seems self inflicted.

This is her second lead role and she basically isn't up to being lead physically and vocally. Heathers pushed her and she damaged her voice. All roles before it were supporting with one big song.

If she is finding it mentally tough then this is probably the first slice of the real world she has got in her entire life
She's a martyr. Plain and simple. She makes situations worse for herself, and demands sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Spoopy Hope Fletcher - she contradicts herself as many as six times before breakfast

Reactions: 7
I remember the days she pretty much begged everyone don’t bring presents to stagedoor, and now she’s just desperate for more stuff😒😒😒
How does stuff being constantly delivered to the theatre for her not annoy the staff? Set up a P.O. Box or something? Or better yet, as a millionaire buy your own stuff

Reactions: 9
How does stuff being constantly delivered to the theatre for her not annoy the staff? Set up a P.O. Box or something? Or better yet, as a millionaire buy your own stuff
Doesn’t she already has a PO Box but takes half a decade to reply to people or actually check it?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.