Carrie Hope Fletcher #11 I know i have a career because I was #Gifted it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nearly there
This is where about half of the people I’ve been tracking have frozen on the map - one of them who finished - one who finished nearly 3 hours ago still shows as being there!

She just finished - well done Carrie

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Credit where credit is due: good on her for actually finishing!

But if she could refrain from reminding us about 'that time I ran the London Marathon' in one, three, five years time I would be eternally grateful.

Reactions: 23
Credit where credit is due: good on her for actually finishing!

But if she could refrain from reminding us about 'that time I ran walked the London Marathon' in one, three, five years time I would be eternally grateful.
She best not claim she ran it. There is nothing wrong with walking a marathon (other than the fact that there are plenty of walking marathons you can enter) but she needs to take ownership that she didn’t run for the majority. We shall see.

Well done to her for completing when I didn’t think she’d even start.

Reactions: 10
Now I'll have to put Everybody's Talking About Jamie (on Amazon Prime) on instead to wipe the memory of Diana, now that is superb.
Jamie is brill! I really some of the changes like actually being able to see Jamie in full drag! and it was a nice touch having John McCrea who originated the role on stage play young Loco Chanel.

Reactions: 7
As much as Carrie pisses me off, I think people are being a bit harsh on her regarding the marathon saying she only walked it - a marathon is a marathon weather you run it or walk it. I don’t know about you but I couldn’t walk that far

Reactions: 46
As much as Carrie pisses me off, I think people are being a bit harsh on her regarding the marathon saying she only walked it - a marathon is a marathon weather you run it or walk it. I don’t know about you but I couldn’t walk that far
I have said well done to her but my issue will be if she claims she ran it when she walked. If she did run the majority, she can say she ran her but if she walked it then she should say. Hence why I said, we shall see.

It also annoys me (as a runner) that she thinks she can bounce back super easy after completing a marathon. Her feet and muscles will be on fire for at least a week.

Reactions: 6
Yep, she did it. She walked it, but she did it. In order to qualify for a marathon medal you need to do it in 7 hours. Queue adoring praise..........

Reactions: 4
Good for her. I wouldn't be able to to do it. Walking and especially running.
Agreed, she makes me roll my eyes 99.9% of the time but completing the London marathon, regardless of running or walking, is an achievement, so good for her for sticking to what she said.

Reactions: 16
Fair play to her, I could never do it but please hold off from excessively bragging

Reactions: 10
The caption reads ‘today I ran the London marathon’. I do agree with what someone else said about this. She should say she finished or completed it really. But she won’t, she will always bring this up and she’ll always say she ran it. Fair play for finishing it though.

Reactions: 11
Running a marathon is a huge achievement and well done to her but I can’t stand it when people take selfies of them crying and then post it on Instagram.

Reactions: 12
Fair play to her for finishing, definitely wasn’t sure if she would! And £7k for charity shouldn’t be looked down on. I still think she’s veeeery optimistic about being back on stage on Wednesday pain-free, but wish her the best tbf.

Reactions: 5
Okay but the Oliver video of finding her between shows while she was running was actually super adorable.

I don’t think I will ever be able to run a marathon and while I groaned at her crying selfie. Good for her for actually doing the marathon!

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.