Carrie Hope Fletcher #11 I know i have a career because I was #Gifted it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it just shows Carries lack of real world experience. It’s totally normal to bring snacks and treats for your colleagues! The boss made cake today, I bring back treats for the staff room when I go on holiday. Its just normal for God sake, I work in medicine and we’ve been bribed with pizza since March 2020. It’s not some super special theatre thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Why does she always warm up on the corner doing the barely minimum? Oh wait because she thinks she is better than everyone else....maybe that's a reason why you also have bad ankles Carrie, never warm up

Reactions: 4
Just watched the WEL video posted above and it just... Wasn't as bad as I was expecting? It wasn't great and I'd be disappointed if I'd paid for the privilege but the way she was carrying on I expected it to be AWFUL.

Reactions: 11
Yeah I didn't think it was awful, just standard Carrie performance when there isn't a TV studio to make you look and sound good.

Her lack of fitness and the awful choreography (and lack of her doing any of it) are what stood out to me

Jesus christ, you don't need to make a massive deal out of it everytime you take food into work, I take at least 1 cake a week, Drs I work with are constantly bringing in KFC/samosas, it's just whats done as part of a healthy workplace.

Just watched the WEL video posted above and it just... Wasn't as bad as I was expecting? It wasn't great and I'd be disappointed if I'd paid for the privilege but the way she was carrying on I expected it to be AWFUL.
Just watched the video too. Vocally I'd say it was fine for an outdoor concert, nothing worth the Carrie's reaction. Choreo was very basic and uninspired. But the thing that puts me off most from ever wanting to see the show is the terrible song in itself. Terrible lyrics, cliche and cringe. Bad melody, no build. Just boring, feels like a trudge to the end from the first beat. An extremely bad song to use as your marketing number.

And what's with the bit at the end where she's all 'I face life with no fear, and a more than sky high IQ'? Sorry those are just terrible lyrics. I can't believe it's a West end musical.

Reactions: 21
Just watched the video too. Vocally I'd say it was fine for an outdoor concert, nothing worth the Carrie's reaction. Choreo was very basic and uninspired. But the thing that puts me off most from ever wanting to see the show is the terrible song in itself. Terrible lyrics, cliche and cringe. Bad melody, no build. Just boring, feels like a trudge to the end from the first beat. An extremely bad song to use as your marketing number.

And what's with the bit at the end where she's all 'I face life with no fear, and a more than sky high IQ'? Sorry those are just terrible lyrics. I can't believe it's a West end musical.
“sorry you’re so lame. I won’t play your game.” is the worst bit of that song for me. My 11 year old goddaughter could have written that. Absolutely abysmal and made worse it’s at the key change in the song so supposed to be an important part. It’s horrendous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I honestly don't think anyone would have said anything about her vocal performance at WEL if she hasn't pointed it out. The worst part is the choreography she doesn't attempt and the abysmal lyrics

Reactions: 12
Even if she was struggling to hear or whatever, why didn’t she just let it wash over her and act the tit out of it to claw it back! In musical theatre you can’t just give up whenever a mistake is made. Can’t even believe I’m writing this about an actual west end leading lady 🙈

Reactions: 10
Of course she has included her telling us she’s getting everyone doughnuts, showing herself buying the doughnuts, and then showing off how everyone reacted. Jesus christ! Me and my colleagues buy each other snacks all the time and bring sweet treats in. Do we post it all over social media or go home and tell everyone you know that you brought doughnuts today?? No! Because it’s not normal to brag that much about an act of kindness! We also don’t try to be the person who brings the most in. It’s not a competition to become the most giving person at work. Also if you want to get annoyed, skip to the end of the vlog where a colleague asks her what the cameras for. The way Carrie says ‘For the blog, babe. Vlogerella.’ Makes me want to peel my skin off.

When was this? 😂
It was a few years ago where Barrett broke character several times to yell at the conductor that she couldn't hear anything. I guess there was a half hour intermission and she was replaced with a swing or understudy and the conductor was replaced as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
“sorry you’re so lame. I won’t play your game.” is the worst bit of that song for me. My 11 year old goddaughter could have written that. Absolutely abysmal and made worse it’s at the key change in the song so supposed to be an important part. It’s horrendous 😂
For me it’s “unwelcome present” … who in their life says “here comes that unwelcome present” 😂

Reactions: 7
There’s this absolute gem in the Cinderella programme, do you think Andy wrote down “Cinderella in Doc Martens” and called it a day
AAD56F55-44D3-41B4-93D2-A059C13C4710.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
There’s this absolute gem in the Cinderella programme, do you think Andy wrote down “Cinderella in Doc Martens” and called it a dayView attachment 789857
For an 'author,' her grammar's appalling. You were sitting "there in my black lace dress," you were not sat, Carrie. Bloody hell. Though could be down to the formatting—why isn't ALW's reported speech in quote marks? It'd make reading it so much easier.

On-topic: I think he wrote, 'Cinderella but unlikeable,' saw Carrie, and went, "perfect."

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I went to school in the early 90s and the whole doc Martins thing for girls was a thing back then. It's really not new or all that modern and fresh

Reactions: 2
There’s this absolute gem in the Cinderella programme, do you think Andy wrote down “Cinderella in Doc Martens” and called it a dayView attachment 789857
This is in the programme? That’s so embarrassing. It’s entirely possible to play a role if you don’t wear the same clothes as the character. It’s acting.

‘I love the colour blue, that’s why they called me for Avatar.’
‘I knew I was destined to get a role in Titanic as I can’t bleeping swim.’

• Haha
Reactions: 58
this quote has irked me so much because when i think of carrie, i don’t think of black lace, or much in general, especially in 2019.

these are the only photos i can find of carrie in black dresses

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
this quote has irked me so much because when i think of carrie, i don’t think of black lace, or much in general, especially in 2019.

these are the only photos i can find of carrie in black dresses
Carrie, hun, that second outfit is not a look.

I forgot she’s the only woman who wears dresses and Doc Martens.

SCREAMING AT THIS WIG
I KNOW WHY IS IT SO DAMN AWFUL??

I went to school in the early 90s and the whole doc Martins thing for girls was a thing back then. It's really not new or all that modern and fresh
Oh god remember when she had purple and yellow docs and she switched the laces on them bc she was quirky and NoT LiKe OtHeR gIrLs.

Reactions: 8
Like almost all the influencers I check wear Doc Martens all the time, even with Selkie dresses, As much as it pains Carrie, she is in fact like the other girls (and that’s absolutely fine!!!)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.