Carrie Hope Fletcher #11 I know i have a career because I was #Gifted it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrie couldn't go on Broadway because she'd die of shock after learning that there are other US states that aren't Florida.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Brits going to Broadway is pretty common so if alw wants her there I'm sure it could be arranged. The lead in moulin rouge is American so the equity swap could also work

Reactions: 4
Maybe, I do think the West End Live might be a changing point between ALW and Carrie. I still believe he is the one behind pulling all the videos off and I think his view on his “perfect leading lady” might have switch for worse. So I wouldn’t be surprised if he changed his mind of taking Carrie to Broadway

Reactions: 7
I think Barrett has blown all her chances at Broadway and the fandom doesn't seem to be too fond of her recently, anyway. I think she'd be amazing, though, she killed it as Janis and it's kind of a similar character. Sorry for the OT.
True, Broadway can be fickle. Ben Platt was on top a couple of years ago and now he’s on the bottom. Karen Olivo of Moulin Rogue has quits Broadway again (for a good enough reason but still.) I think if Barrett does a few smaller off-Broadway productions she could crawl back her credibility, people in worse positions then her have do it.

Reactions: 4
Forgot to post this yesterday but this face she does when she’s talking is so annoying. She does it all the time and it drives me insane and I decided to screenshot it to share. I can’t explain why but it rubs me up the wrong way 🤣
Is that like when she does her forced nose scrunch thing?

Reactions: 5
Imagine Carrie being an ass to American theater-goers on Twitter like she is to the UK ones....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Barrett has blown all her chances at Broadway and the fandom doesn't seem to be too fond of her recently, anyway. I think she'd be amazing, though, she killed it as Janis and it's kind of a similar character. Sorry for the OT.

OT but what did Barrett do?

Reactions: 3
OT but what did Barrett do?
From what I can gather, she was let go from Heathers under a cloud of “difficult to work with” rumours and then repeated the pattern with Mean Girls (being sent home mid-performance after a falling out with the conductor according to some). She’s also very vocal about not doing stage door at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
From what I can gather, she was let go from Heathers under a cloud of “difficult to work with” rumours and then repeated the pattern with Mean Girls (being sent home mid-performance after a falling out with the conductor according to some). She’s also very vocal about not doing stage door at all.
sounds like someone we know...

Reactions: 2
sounds like someone we know...
I mean not to play devils advocate but Barret was followed and ambushed by a “fan” and she made it very clear on her social media she is not a fan of stage door and doesn’t do stage door.
Unlike Carrie who hates stage door but wants the praise and gifts she gets.

Reactions: 9
I’ve seen it.

show spoilers below. Skip past if you give a tit and will see it at some point.
-
-
-
-

There were jokes about being a “real man” and referring to someone who has had a lot of sex as basically “damaged goods” - not in those exact words but that was the implication. A woman trying to sell herself to the prince with something like “the vicar says I’m technically still a virgin you know.”
There are CONSTANT fat jokes - especially about the stepsisters. The “fairy godmother” suggests removing a couple of Cinderella’s ribs to pull her waist in for the ball.
All the girls in the village have plastic surgery ready for the ball. There’s a weird scene where some have plasters on their noses and stuff like they’ve had nose jobs. For the ball…

I was pretty surprised considering Carrie’s opinions on fat shaming and things.

Also, I learned the other day that Carrie’s understudy is a black lady and when she gets “made over” they give her a dark wig instead of the blonde one that Carrie has. Because a black person with blonde hair would be too far or what?!

Thus further making it a bit odd that the Prince, her BFF since the dawn of time, doesn’t recognise her.

Reactions: 12
I might be wrong here but did Carrie put on Insta stories a few days ago when running about how her ankle is/has been hurting? Can’t help but think that this marathon is going to completely her

I might be wrong here but did Carrie put on Insta stories a few days ago when running about how her ankle is/has been hurting? Can’t help but think that this marathon is going to completely her
Cardinal rule of running is to NEVER run through an injury. But Carrie always knows better, obviously.

Pretty much this. About stage door, she's always been very open about having social anxiety and she has had a few traumatic experiences, but all the other stuff is what made her have a bad rep, and being kinda rude by default. A couple of months ago she threw a fit on her insta stories saying Broadway never wanted her anyway cause she wasn't white enough. And by "not white enough" she meant that her grandma was Italian. Calling yourself "not white" cause you have Italian ancestry is the most white-American thing someone could say lmao. This is were the fandom started to dislike her.

Aaaaand this is it, sorry for the long OT.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Sorry if this has already been brought up, I've missed a few days worth of pages!

Shouldn't all these posts about her Joanie range be declared as ads? I'm 99% sure she hasn't "designed" and modelled these clothes for free, so it's a brand paying her and thus isn't it an ad? Pretty sure this breaks ASA rules.

Reactions: 16
Sorry if this has already been brought up, I've missed a few days worth of pages!

Shouldn't all these posts about her Joanie range be declared as ads? I'm 99% sure she hasn't "designed" and modelled these clothes for free, so it's a brand paying her and thus isn't it an ad? Pretty sure this breaks ASA rules.
Not an #add or #sponsored in sight. Don't tell her. Let's see how long until she gets flagged.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.