Caroline Stanbury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I called him out on it, asking how they could flaunt the rules so openly and within an hour I was blocked.......

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Groundhog Day for Caroline and Juliet. Forever breaking the rules and the ones to complain when we get put into lockdown. Seems you can’t win with these two. Just heard a clip of Juliet on Caroline’s podcast. Hope people don’t have the volume high Juliet is shouting. Always shouting can’t she talk at a normal volume?

Reactions: 7
The dogs go to the kennel and the children to their father's. Agree it is a long time away from her children but she has always said she is not the maternal, she WhatsApp message from one of her sons last week, not great in my opinion. But then she doesn’t care about anyone else's opinion.
Selfish is the new black as she says

The latest video on her grid reaches new desperation levels. Imagine setting up a camera in your kitchen?!
And I call it all bullshit acting anyways...

Reactions: 5
He's like a puppy dog, whenever they are apart he puts "missing you Caroline" on his Instagram stories, it's so bizarre. The more I see them together the more I think Caroline is actually not that into him at all, he goes to kiss her and she looks uncomfortable

I don’t think they will actually get married, I think she will get bored of him once she milks the relationship for all she can on social media and attention wise.

Never seen someone so happy to leave London. Sergio is like a kid at Christmas now they’re heading back to Dubai. Clearly wasn’t enjoying it in London whilst Caroline was seeing all her friends here

Reactions: 6
Never seen someone so happy to leave London. Sergio is like a kid at Christmas now they’re heading back to Dubai. Clearly wasn’t enjoying it in London whilst Caroline was seeing all her friends here
How boring for him being dragged along like a dog everywhere to hang out with people 20 years older than him. Perhaps the reality is starting to set in......

😂😂😂😂😂 that was short lived they got refused check in as they had the wrong Covid tests for dubai shame they are stuck in London for a few more days 😁😁😁

• Haha
  • Wow
😂😂😂😂😂 that was short lived they got refused check in as they had the wrong Covid tests for dubai shame they are stuck in London for a few more days 😁😁😁
Seriously how could that happen, they live in Dubai, travel so much as if they don't know which test is required......

She’s so desperate to get back on TV. It’s so cringe to watch, I have second hand embarrassment for her sheer desperation.

She’s so desperate to get back on TV. It’s so cringe to watch, I have second hand embarrassment for her sheer desperation.
I thought they wanted her on RHOBH? She’s like a school girl having to prove she’s moved on from her ex and she’s “living her best life ✌” I’m sure we all have one friend like that on FB 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought they wanted her on RHOBH? She’s like a school girl having to prove she’s moved on from her ex and she’s “living her best life ✌” I’m sure we all have one friend like that on FB 😂
They probably do, but she can't live in L.A. whilst her kids are at school. Although she travels so much without them I'm sure the kids wouldn't notice if they had to spend more time with Cem

They seriously think they are above the rules. Ok, if you are going to break them but why flaunt it online???? Sergio is a lap dog who just follows what Caroline says, jump says Caroline, how high says Sergio 🤢🤢
My teenage daughter daughter follows Sergio - she says she doesn’t understand that he’s so hot and Caroline’s got a disgruntled sullen face a lot of the time and snappy attitude. What’s the attraction? 😂

Reactions: 4
They seriously think they are above the rules. Ok, if you are going to break them but why flaunt it online???? Sergio is a lap dog who just follows what Caroline says, jump says Caroline, how high says Sergio 🤢🤢
[/QUOTE
Sergio will do whatever it takes to milk the cow. Honestly, do we think Sergio would be around if Caroline wasn’t rich? I don’t think so. He’s enjoying all the toys and trips that comes along with wanna be reality star Caroline.
Juliet is the worse for complaining about lockdown and how she can’t jet out on holidays. She will be the first to complain when the country goes into lockdown and will have to homeschool her children. Caroline is no better. Constantly leaving her children. The messages about her credit card shows you he’s acting out to get attention.
Sergio will do whatever it takes to milk the cow. Honestly, do we think Sergio would be around if Caroline wasn’t rich? I don’t think so. He’s enjoying all the toys and trips that comes along with wanna be reality star Caroline.

Groundhog Day for Caroline and Juliet. Forever breaking the rules and the ones to complain when we get put into lockdown. Seems you can’t win with these two. Just heard a clip of Juliet on Caroline’s podcast. Hope people don’t have the volume high Juliet is shouting. Always shouting can’t she talk at a normal volume?
Juliet is annoying to listen to when speaking. She speaks with a high pitch voice, 1000 mph and she’s too hyper to listen to.

He's like a puppy dog, whenever they are apart he puts "missing you Caroline" on his Instagram stories, it's so bizarre. The more I see them together the more I think Caroline is actually not that into him at all, he goes to kiss her and she looks uncomfortable
I see a toxic relationship behind closed doors. I give this relationship a total of 5 yrs at the most since they started back in May 2019.

I don’t think they will actually get married, I think she will get bored of him once she milks the relationship for all she can on social media and attention wise.
Seriously? Who else believes Sergio actually paid for that engagement ring? It was more like Cem did with spousal support.

Last edited:
Also, why does she need so many hairdressers to blow dry her hair? It’s straight isn’t it?

Just watched the footage from her birthday, could be the dress but does look like she could be pregnant (?) Then I have watched them with his mum in tow on the private island. I wonder what she makes of the constant filming and showing off for the camera. Caroline has overdone the fillers , those lips 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.