Caroline Stanbury #8 Real Housewives of Dubai how the mighty have shrunk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A friend sent me this shocked out of her mind that CS would post this.
So here you go guys that didn't see it.
The fact she left it on her tiktok shows that she's just insensitive and a real b*tch but took it down on Instagram probably because of the FB mom community @SFV was talking about.
Just disgusting people.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I also turned it off after the first few seconds. Can't believe it is still on tiktok and youtube. It is tasteless and disgusting to laugh at the misfortune of others.. People are suffering, distressed and seriously in need, thankfully there are people who are going over and above to help others out, not like this disgusting duo making fun of it.

I was reading a post today from a single mom, with three little kids, no electricity, all the companies are saying her home is still inaccessible, so can't reach her, the food in her freezer is defrosting, the food in her fridge is going off, I expect she will probably be out of contact soon because she can't charge her phone. Another mum with a young baby has run out of formula. Thankfully, kind people are prepared to help those in dire situations

• Wow
Reactions: 9
A friend sent me this shocked out of her mind that CS would post this.
So here you go guys that didn't see it.
The fact she left it on her tiktok shows that she's just insensitive and a real b*tch but took it down on Instagram probably because of the FB mom community @SFV was talking about.
Just disgusting people.
Thanks for posting this. Didn't like her on LOL thought she was an arse. She always gave off the vibe that she's better than most people. There is something very wrong with her. imo
How she thinks posting this is funny whilst others suffer is horrifying.

Sociopath
  • Make it clear they do not care how others feels
  • Behave in hot-headed and impulsive ways
  • Prone to fits of anger and rage
  • Recognize what they are doing but rationalize their behavior
  • Cannot maintain a regular work and family life
  • Can form emotional attachments, but it is difficult
Psychopath
  • Pretend to care
  • Display cold-hearted behavior
  • Fail to recognize other people's distress
  • Have relationships that are shallow and fake
  • Maintain a normal life as a cover for criminal activity
  • Fail to form genuine emotional attachments
  • May love people in their own way

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Im in dubai and have been one of the lucky ones that didnt have much damage, although the storm was crazy and water was coming in, but no way near compared to others i have seen. I sae thw video they posted and thought it was in ill taste seeing as some houses are still under water days later.

On another note, guess who i saw driving on the highway last week....i recogniaed the car from the colour and even refered back to their instagram posts to check the number plate 🤣 the windows were heavily tinted so was difficult to look in but as caroline doeant drive you can bet it was sergio driving 🤡

Reactions: 8
I’m listening to the Bethanny Frankel and Tori Spelling podcasts and they both admit their marriages were shams. I followed their shows a long time ago and it got me thinking is Caroline just putting on a brave face?

Reactions: 9
I’m listening to the Bethanny Frankel and Tori Spelling podcasts and they both admit their marriages were shams. I followed their shows a long time ago and it got me thinking is Caroline just putting on a brave face?
200% otherwise what would her storyline be? Season 1 was her wedding! Season 2 is likely newly married life etc and Season 3 will follow her separation and divorce.

Reactions: 6
Im in dubai and have been one of the lucky ones that didnt have much damage, although the storm was crazy and water was coming in, but no way near compared to others i have seen. I sae thw video they posted and thought it was in ill taste seeing as some houses are still under water days later.

On another note, guess who i saw driving on the highway last week....i recogniaed the car from the colour and even refered back to their instagram posts to check the number plate 🤣 the windows were heavily tinted so was difficult to look in but as caroline doeant drive you can bet it was sergio driving 🤡

Glad you were not too impacted, people are still trapped in their flooded homes without electricity, sounds like some of the further out developments really suffered badly.

That ugly coloured car, couldn't miss it ! I often wonder if I will see the dastardly duo when I am in Dubai, so far haven't run into them.

Reactions: 5
That’s actually probably the most creative and well done video they’ve made, what a pity they decided to do it at the expense of other peoples misery and misfortune.

You should have flipped him off 😂
---
200% otherwise what would her storyline be? Season 1 was her wedding! Season 2 is likely newly married life etc and Season 3 will follow her separation and divorce.
In that case can't wait for Season 3! 😂
---
On an other note, alot of people I know are flying to Japan for Lucy's birthday. You will recall she had invited the gruesome twosome last year on a boat trip to the Komodo Islands.
Considering our 2 are broke, will they attend or not? To be continued..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He probably played more on that pitch in dubai tonight with Caroline's sons than he did for Real Madrid! MEOW ha ha

• Haha
I wonder what lavish gift IQ blagged for her birthday?
I know I know! 🙋🏽‍♀️🙋🏽‍♀️: he got her some "PRE" birthday gifts from Loewe..which consists of a hat, sun glasses and and beach bag. If you guys look at his story, you can clearly see she's not impressed. Lol, I wouldn't be either if I was going on 48 years old..

Reactions: 2
She says in her podcasts that they have a joint account. So, she has essentially bought her own presents as where else would he get the money from? He has no income of his own. No money of his own. he lives in her house. i just can't imagine having a husband who just stays at home all day and does nothing and I bet he says "Entrepreneur" when people ask him what he does. She would be so much better off without him but I doubt can be on her own to save face. She would probably earn more without him. Just get a driver, Caroline. One of my friends saw him recently and said he looks like cabin crew (no offence to them at all) and now I can't unsee it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She looks like she’s wearing a nappy
Came here to say that what is that god awful outfit everyone else dresses up and she looks like she is off for a day at the beach !! Mr Miguel “not cosmosurge anymore but has had tooo much surgery “ looks like he too has been on the ozempic! Sergio I have no words for …none

Been awol for abit on here just been catching up on all your chat !! And then saw that awful piece in the daily mail too ! The journalist is definitely mocking her! Here Is a link !
CAROLINE STANBURY on how wealth couldn't stop Dubai's apocalyptic rain

#

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow..radio silence so far from the airport this morning to fly to Namibia..which means no Business Class stories to post about = an other sponsored/tagged/free trip...be prepared for an onslaught of stories coming about the hotel or resort in the next few hours with "wooow, look at zis", "woow it's craaazy", etc 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4