Caroline Stanbury #8 Real Housewives of Dubai how the mighty have shrunk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That see u next tuesday was filming whilst their cleaning lady shovelled water into a bucket. I repeat shovelling water into a bucket whilst he was filming, watching, doing nada.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
He really is just ????

Doesn’t attempt to clean up the water or cover the furniture properly ‘Honnnneeee I’ll blow away’. Good grief, please blow away!

How she can stand it I don’t know

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I doubt that the driver she posted is her driver. Probably Cem employs and pays him for the school runs. honestly how does she stand its crazy, honey! and the rest of it.

Reactions: 3
I just can't get over the "it's raining Estones! It's raining Estones" story so I recorded it so we can have it for posterity here for the ones that are blocked or didn't see it 😂.
What a complete idiot unbelievable. And today he's filming the neighborhood "damage" (he really needs to read the news when there are REAL weather related problems in the World to see that it's nothing compared instead of watching Reality TV shows) and crosses a blown away trampoline and calls it a "bungee jump" 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. CS is sitting right next to him and doesn't even correct him 🙄.
The level of stupidity is mind boggling

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just can't get over the "it's raining Estones! It's raining Estones" story so I recorded it so we can have it for posterity here for the ones that are blocked or didn't see it 😂.
What a complete idiot unbelievable. And today he's filming the neighborhood "damage" (he really needs to read the news when there are REAL weather related problems in the World to see that it's nothing compared instead of watching Reality TV shows) and crosses a blown away trampoline and calls it a "bungee jump" 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. CS is sitting right next to him and doesn't even correct him 🙄.
The level of stupidity is mind boggling
You can hear her in the background sounded frustrated saying, "it's hail!!!!". He's like a toddler!!!
---
Haven't watched their stories in ages but when I saw there were storms in Dubai I went straight to their stories. And there they were heading to Waitrose in a Golf Buggy....as you do...do they not have a car anymore?

• Haha
If he ever needs a job he could try be one of those storm chaser bloggers🤣he’s literally kept us up to date with exactly what this storm has done 🤣only problem is he’d be too scared to go outdoors during the storm to film it! His commentary has made me laugh so much. He’s such a wimp!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well the latest post has really backfired on them.
Very insensitive.
Looks to have been deleted but what in the he'll were they thinking. That was 100% his idea but she went along with it so is just as bad as him. No wonder non of her friends or family speak to her. I would be so embarrassed if she was my sister

Reactions: 5
Please say someone took screenshots of the comments for those of us who missed it!
I saw the comments but I figured these two idiots would keep it up as they believe any bad publicity is good publicity so didn't think to screenshoot the comments. But they were being utterly destroyed about their insensitivity of posting this when people probably lost everything (I'm resuming because there were tons of comments).
I mean besides it being completely insensitive to post it was so ridiculous and pathetic for a 48 year old woman go along with it. Him well, he's just dumb so no surprise there, but it's CS I don't understand how she doesn't have more self respect.

Reactions: 4
Yes, the comments were really laying into them, I saw a comment which came from the admins of a facebook community of mums, it's a very big and well known community in the UAE, , so I was really surprised when I saw their post criticising them. People had been posting on that page all day, about losing everything, trapped in their homes or trapped elsewhere, asking for help on what they could do, up to their thighs in water in their home, no electricity, people with new babies or elderly parents, fuse boxes exploding and going on fire, people stuck overnight in cars for more than 18 hours. Other people offering help, one woman's husband, who had a big vehicle, was going back and forth to rescue strangers and drop them home safely, taking hours to get to people and then turning around and doing it all again. Labourers, people with nothing, out helping those stuck in stranded cars and helping bring people to safety.

So, to then see those two idiots making a mocking video about it, was pretty sickening. I really think they had no choice but to remove the video, the comments were vicious and I think it would have been picked up by the media sooner or later, I do think it will be difficult for their local followers to dismiss what they did to their own community in a time of dire crises.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Ffs what did they post?
They made a stupid video which was AI generated like there was water up to their waist in their house. Her walking into the house with the water waist high, him picking up the dog from under the water. I stopped watching at that moment (it was longer) because I found it repulsive so went straight to the comments which I was sure would be more entertaining 😂
---
Yes, the comments were really laying into them, I saw a comment which came from the admins of a facebook community of mums, it's a very big and well known community in the UAE, , so I was really surprised when I saw their post criticising them. People had been posting on that page all day, about losing everything, trapped in their homes or trapped elsewhere, asking for help on what they could do, up to their thighs in water in their home, no electricity, people with new babies or elderly parents, fuse boxes exploding and going on fire, people stuck overnight in cars for more than 18 hours. Other people offering help, one woman's husband, who had a big vehicle, was going back and forth to rescue strangers and drop them home safely, taking hours to get to people and then turning around and doing it all again. Labourers, people with nothing, out helping those stuck in stranded cars and helping bring people to safety.

So, to then see those two idiots making a mocking video about it, was pretty sickening. I really think they had no choice but to remove the video, the comments were vicious and I think it would have been picked up by the media sooner or later, I do think it will be difficult for their local followers to dismiss what they did to their own community in a time of dire crises.
Wow I'm sure that's why they took it down then because if it's a local community of Mom's on FB, they realized it was bad. Otherwise I am not convinced they would have taken it down because they thrive in being talked about whether positive or negative.

Reactions: 2
It's still on their YouTube
---
If any companies who give them freebies etc have been affected by the floods see this, I should hope they cut ties with them.

Last edited:
  • Wow