Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
She's doing a podcast and he's standing around in his wife beater filming. Please someone tell me why she puts up with it. someone! ha ha
And she has no idea who she just interviewed, called her a podcaster and then didn't really understand Tinx Rich Mum concept. So embarrassing. Tinx is like early 30s single, living in LA, not really sure how that relates to her podcast of divorced not dead.....
---
What happened to the hotel they were building, cannabis farm in Portugal, the shoe line, the rug line, his crypto investing, the list goes on and I am too tired to remember the rest.

Helen Lee

Cem at cannes film festival… looks like he’s moved on. He looks good, much better than the manchild… CS what a mistake
Wow his lost weight.
---
That is awful like some kind of student den !! @Joan on Third will know if that’s Cem in the above photos
---

Then I just went online to google Cem in Cannes and look at these old beauties google has of Caroline I mean I could have looked for ages here are a choice few she has changed so Much View attachment 2203708View attachment 2203700View attachment 2203701
In the first one she looked high as a kite 🪁

Jennyblonde

Chatty Member
IMAGINE paying Sophie to design your home and constantly seeing on insta her playing around London being ‘busy’ with Botox, lunch, shopping, paolos, hopping to the country, jeez how does she get any work done or look after her kids! (She must be made up they’re being shipped off to boarding school!)
All smoke and mirrors, I see she’s wearing that awful jumpsuit in 28 degree heat today too. Also, can she never just renew a passport for her child like a normal person instead of having to ‘mad dash’ to get it sorted or golly gosh she won’t be able to go on another freebie holiday 🙄
Why can't she renew the childs passport online.

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
This is on her YouTube channel, some show where she's "travelling the world visiting wealthy peoples homes"!
Doesn't feel current though, some of the stills are from years ago. Her fans seem to be taken in and are "so excited "! I'm not so sure🤔 but I could be wrong, anyone know anything?
Shes mentioned it was 2 yrs old and never got released becauae of covid. I dont know if there will be more episodes or if will ever get released by a tv channel

SFV

VIP Member
Did anyone see their live Tik Tok?
No, I rarely see their tick tick . What was it about?

Do you notice they have eased off on the immature ‘ slapstick comedy’ routines on their insta? Have they continued them on TikTok.?

Pradalova

Yesterday she did a short video saying she need a vacation away from him- he covered her face with his hand and told her she is a horrible person.

OMG I MISSED THAT!!! whaaaaa?

happyhappymum

Havent been here for a while because I just needed a break from these two😂😂😂🫠 but do you know what school Caroline sends her kids? Looking for schools in Dubai for my little one and trynna avoid crowd like her🙈😅

Off topic but I’m researching RHONY and noticed that Caroline Stanbury is mentioned by Sonja… how does she know so many people?!

Attachments

Vaseline

Chatty Member
New to the thread here - definitely understand the nickname for IQ haha but can someone explain why CS is Bangkok?