Caroline Stanbury #6 Real Housewives of Dubai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's strange the hold Caroline has over Sophie...anposter above mentioned cutting ties. I have followed Sophie for a while and whilst her life of Paolo's body bar and rushing to a client meeting does make me eye roll sometimes she does come across as genuinely grateful for her life.
Someone needs to do a parody send up of Sophie Stanbury. Every day is the same, every post is the same:

"Just jumped on quickly to say that I am SO busy" (yep, getting beauty treatments and going to Paola's Body Bar)..............

"I've had SO many questions about how I do my hair" (no you haven't, someone's just given you a new product to plug, or maybe you've remembered you're contracted to plug a certain product once a month or whatever)..............

And she NEVER discloses ads, product promotions, gifts etc. The regulator needs to have a good look into her operation.
---

It's strange the hold Caroline has over Sophie...anposter above mentioned cutting ties. I have followed Sophie for a while and whilst her life of Paolo's body bar and rushing to a client meeting does make me eye roll sometimes she does come across as genuinely grateful for her life.
Also, is it just me, or does anyone else think Sophie Stanbury's eyebrows are WAY too thick? They're like a couple of large fat slugs on her fact.

Fashion has changed, and while no one has those very thin eyebrows anymore, neither do they have them really, really, really thick like Sophie's. She'd look a lot more gorgeous if she removed some of that eyebrow henna tattooing she gets and thinned them out a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Someone needs to do a parody send up of Sophie Stanbury. Every day is the same, every post is the same:

"Just jumped on quickly to say that I am SO busy" (yep, getting beauty treatments and going to Paola's Body Bar)..............

"I've had SO many questions about how I do my hair" (no you haven't, someone's just given you a new product to plug, or maybe you've remembered you're contracted to plug a certain product once a month or whatever)..............

And she NEVER discloses ads, product promotions, gifts etc. The regulator needs to have a good look into her operation.
---

Also, is it just me, or does anyone else think Sophie Stanbury's eyebrows are WAY too thick? They're like a couple of large fat slugs on her fact.

Fashion has changed, and while no one has those very thin eyebrows anymore, neither do they have them really, really, really thick like Sophie's. She'd look a lot more gorgeous if she removed some of that eyebrow henna tattooing she gets and thinned them out a bit.
I was thinking the same yesterday, I looked at her stories and thought, what a limited vocabulary she has and monotonous intonation !!! every other word is 'absolutely', 'amazing' blah, blah, blah, high/ low pitch, stop/ start sentences. Then the filters on all her photos and videos.

I agree about the eyebrows, dyed black and thick. way too much, I know she loves her hair, but its such an old fashioned style now.

Reactions: 3
I was thinking the same yesterday, I looked at her stories and thought, what a limited vocabulary she has and monotonous intonation !!! every other word is 'absolutely', 'amazing' blah, blah, blah, high/ low pitch, stop/ start sentences. Then the filters on all her photos and videos.

I agree about the eyebrows, dyed black and thick. way too much, I know she loves her hair, but its such an old fashioned style now.
In some ways she is rather similar to sergayo with the vocabulary , all these people are the same though no content just repetitive posts , in Caroline’s and IQ28 case it’s just walk with coffees in front, look at view say “hamazing” “ how cool is this” then some mumbo jumbo we can’t understand then ooh I needed this massage tag the company , then “we go again” and more fake tan and make up applied on top of old stuff tarty dress and communion suit worn then photos of wine, food,tables any clean they can find and all the “hamazing” things they do . Then a quick tour of a shoddy town house that has taken years to build and back into bed to sloth around and watch TV ! Though they must be really tired right now as no content from the bed at Michaels house where they just sloth around, clearly they are capable of not being on the bed all day ! Right I’ll leave that here and get on with my day 😂 working my butt off and not filming it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In some ways she is rather similar to sergayo with the vocabulary , all these people are the same though no content just repetitive posts , in Caroline’s and IQ28 case it’s just walk with coffees in front, look at view say “hamazing” “ how cool is this” then some mumbo jumbo we can’t understand then ooh I needed this massage tag the company , then “we go again” and more fake tan and make up applied on top of old stuff tarty dress and communion suit worn then photos of wine, food,tables any clean they can find and all the “hamazing” things they do . Then a quick tour of a shoddy town house that has taken years to build and back into bed to sloth around and watch TV ! Though they must be really tired right now as no content from the bed at Michaels house where they just sloth around, clearly they are capable of not being on the bed all day ! Right I’ll leave that here and get on with my day 😂 working my butt off and not filming it
This is a perfect description of them lol.
When I see either of them on stories at the minute I move onto the next one. They are seriously pathetic. How she tolerates an immature, fake, giddy, jobless, clinger and scrounger is beyond me.

Reactions: 4
Haha, spot on🤣

Reactions: 2
Something else I don’t understand is how come they have so few comments when especially Caroline has 663 k followers !!!!

Reactions: 2
OMG lol literally two mins ago, CS posted "always working" about IQ28 and he's on the edge of the bed with a serious face. They have posted a couple of these images - working recently. Lol on what? and he is SO FOCUSED on his work! ha ha madness.

Also, now I can't unsee Sophie's eyebrows and who wears black spanx to a baby shower? I do like her but not in the real world...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m shocked she’s still with Sergio. Her personality and lifestyle transplant since her ladies of London days is so unexpected.

i find sophie grating

Reactions: 4
So Nina isn’t back for season 2 RHODubai… is it just me or is this comment from Sergio a bit weird? My partner is close to my friends and all but would never comment on my friends Instagram with “I love you ❤
Who does that? He is an absolute strange one

Reactions: 1
Something else I don’t understand is how come they have so few comments when especially Caroline has 663 k followers !!!!
That's because probably more than 99.5 percent are negative comments and they delete them. I know this first hand as I get blocked and comments deleted. And trust me my comments are tame compared to what I type here! I pretty sure Sergayo job is to wait and delete any negative comments in record time.
---

Who does that? He is an absolute strange one
This moran has about as much class and maturity as an ant. According to him everyone is "my family:!!! Yup, sure you keep thinking that nutjob!

CS definitely has paid followers.. 2 reasons I say that :
1) this summer a husband of one of her "friends" was being clowny (can't remember who) and in her usual nasty and evil person that she is, filmed him and said "don't worry only 50,000 people will see my story".. If she has 600,000 something followers you can be sure there would be more than 50,000.
2) you can see by the likes and "views" on her posts that the most I've seen was 26,000
3) if you go check out her followers, she blocked it so you can't see.
If she had nothing to hide she would not block for the public to view who her followers are.

Season 2 is starting to film on February 20th apparently. That's why they are going to a intense training to get in shape (last week they did 2 sessions in a day). As he wants to of course insert himself in the show he's going at it hard lol.

I don't understand Michael Davis..not only is he letting them live rent free in his house but IQ28 is driving his Range Rover every day! He's got a Porsche and she's got an SUV so why drive Michael's?? Probably to put the least amount of kilometers on it because of the leasing contract.

They are going to their "Dream House" (lol, a pile of concrete stuck to an other pile of concrete next to even more blocks of concrete) almost every day now as before they weren't going as much .. Now I know why : filming starts soon and they want to have a storyline for the move in. Then when that's done we'll get the storyline of the BS ivf story.. They are so predictable it's pathetic.

Did someone listen to her latest podcast on people that judge? She posted a story yesterday of an excerpt of it and just from those 30sec it's full of lies. She says people are Mom shaming her because she never posts her children (except when they ARE with her she does).. She then said that this Summer she had them a WHOLE month in Mykonos... Uhhhhh really? I remember Yasmin being with her but not the boys. She went to Turkey with the boys for one week then dumped them for a Summer Camp in Switzerland. And that's all in a 30sec excerpt imagine...either she's delusional and believes her lies or thinks people are dumb.
---

hofit is a madame
She's always traveling with her husband or boyfriend.. She doesn't give me Madam vibes at all...where did you read that, I'm curious

The irony of the podcast is she tells her listeners not to mum shame and then proceeds to mum shame other mums. These podcasts are becoming a rant sesh.

Reactions: 1
Someone has clearly upset her by criticising parenting. She needs to stop over sharing her personal life and relationships on social media. Problem solved.