Caroline Stanbury #6 Real Housewives of Dubai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CS definitely has paid followers.. 2 reasons I say that :
1) this summer a husband of one of her "friends" was being clowny (can't remember who) and in her usual nasty and evil person that she is, filmed him and said "don't worry only 50,000 people will see my story".. If she has 600,000 something followers you can be sure there would be more than 50,000.
2) you can see by the likes and "views" on her posts that the most I've seen was 26,000
3) if you go check out her followers, she blocked it so you can't see.
If she had nothing to hide she would not block for the public to view who her followers are.

Season 2 is starting to film on February 20th apparently. That's why they are going to a intense training to get in shape (last week they did 2 sessions in a day). As he wants to of course insert himself in the show he's going at it hard lol.

I don't understand Michael Davis..not only is he letting them live rent free in his house but IQ28 is driving his Range Rover every day! He's got a Porsche and she's got an SUV so why drive Michael's?? Probably to put the least amount of kilometers on it because of the leasing contract.

They are going to their "Dream House" (lol, a pile of concrete stuck to an other pile of concrete next to even more blocks of concrete) almost every day now as before they weren't going as much .. Now I know why : filming starts soon and they want to have a storyline for the move in. Then when that's done we'll get the storyline of the BS ivf story.. They are so predictable it's pathetic.

Did someone listen to her latest podcast on people that judge? She posted a story yesterday of an excerpt of it and just from those 30sec it's full of lies. She says people are Mom shaming her because she never posts her children (except when they ARE with her she does).. She then said that this Summer she had them a WHOLE month in Mykonos... Uhhhhh really? I remember Yasmin being with her but not the boys. She went to Turkey with the boys for one week then dumped them for a Summer Camp in Switzerland. And that's all in a 30sec excerpt imagine...either she's delusional and believes her lies or thinks people are dumb.
---

She's always traveling with her husband or boyfriend.. She doesn't give me Madam vibes at all...where did you read that, I'm curious
The Hofit rumour...I remember reading about this a few years back too. Can't remember where though 🤔 maybe Blind Gossip or the Daily Mail comments section 🤣🤣 (my typical sources of celeb Goss!!)

Reactions: 2
From Sophie's stories tonight I know exactly where her sons go to school.........

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
Welp, Barbielips is on another rant (cough, podcast) today and she is on a roll! She is doing her normal ra

Welp, Barbielips is on a aggressive rant on her podcast (cough, therapy session) all about how everyone is shaming her! What was the best piece of information she shared is how people are posting great comments on Cem's instagram page and telling him he is doing a great job! And she is getting negative comments about her mothering and it's just not fair. My ears perked right up as she just got more hostile the longer she ranted about how children lead to divorce and being pregnant and delivering her children was just dreadful. Oh Barbielips- the pressure is getting to you and for your own sanity you need to take a few deep breaths and get off social media for a bit. Just when you think she has complained about all her rich people problems- she blurts out that Sergayo said it's okay if she has a baby because he knows she doesn't want to take care of it because his mother will. The worst thing she said is that formula is the same as breast milk no difference- that's actually not true and she is not in a position to make a statement like that. Again, who are these rich friends of her that she says have had these babies? I don't believe her that she had her children with her for a month this summer- not buying it, sorry!

Reactions: 5
Welp, Barbielips is on a aggressive rant on her podcast (cough, therapy session) all about how everyone is shaming her! What was the best piece of information she shared is how people are posting great comments on Cem's instagram page and telling him he is doing a great job! And she is getting negative comments about her mothering and it's just not fair. My ears perked right up as she just got more hostile the longer she ranted about how children lead to divorce and being pregnant and delivering her children was just dreadful. Oh Barbielips- the pressure is getting to you and for your own sanity you need to take a few deep breaths and get off social media for a bit. Just when you think she has complained about all her rich people problems- she blurts out that Sergayo said it's okay if she has a baby because he knows she doesn't want to take care of it because his mother will. The worst thing she said is that formula is the same as breast milk no difference- that's actually not true and she is not in a position to make a statement like that. Again, who are these rich friends of her that she says have had these babies? I don't believe her that she had her children with her for a month this summer- not buying it, sorry!
OMG he thinks it is ok for her to have a baby with him but she won't have to be a mother as the grandmother will fill that role.... that is really warped. Of course Cem is getting positive comments, 1 his Instagram is private so he controls who sees his content and two, he only posts positive images with his children, who I am assuming he doesn't see as commodities or a burden.... and maybe doesn't abandon them for weeks on end to spend time with his handbag new partner. (That last part on point 2 is obviously an assumption as I can't see his posts)

Her rants, from what @npadcr says, as I refuse to listen and be a statistic, sound very bitter and resentful to me. I do appreciate those who are willing to take the hit for the rest ofn

Reactions: 3
CS definitely has paid followers.. 2 reasons I say that :
1) this summer a husband of one of her "friends" was being clowny (can't remember who) and in her usual nasty and evil person that she is, filmed him and said "don't worry only 50,000 people will see my story".. If she has 600,000 something followers you can be sure there would be more than 50,000.
2) you can see by the likes and "views" on her posts that the most I've seen was 26,000
3) if you go check out her followers, she blocked it so you can't see.
If she had nothing to hide she would not block for the public to view who her followers are.

Season 2 is starting to film on February 20th apparently. That's why they are going to a intense training to get in shape (last week they did 2 sessions in a day). As he wants to of course insert himself in the show he's going at it hard lol.

I don't understand Michael Davis..not only is he letting them live rent free in his house but IQ28 is driving his Range Rover every day! He's got a Porsche and she's got an SUV so why drive Michael's?? Probably to put the least amount of kilometers on it because of the leasing contract.

They are going to their "Dream House" (lol, a pile of concrete stuck to an other pile of concrete next to even more blocks of concrete) almost every day now as before they weren't going as much .. Now I know why : filming starts soon and they want to have a storyline for the move in. Then when that's done we'll get the storyline of the BS ivf story.. They are so predictable it's pathetic.

Did someone listen to her latest podcast on people that judge? She posted a story yesterday of an excerpt of it and just from those 30sec it's full of lies. She says people are Mom shaming her because she never posts her children (except when they ARE with her she does).. She then said that this Summer she had them a WHOLE month in Mykonos... Uhhhhh really? I remember Yasmin being with her but not the boys. She went to Turkey with the boys for one week then dumped them for a Summer Camp in Switzerland. And that's all in a 30sec excerpt imagine...either she's delusional and believes her lies or thinks people are dumb.
---

She's always traveling with her husband or boyfriend.. She doesn't give me Madam vibes at all...where did you read that, I'm curious
Joan you are spot on her paid followers- she really thinks we are as dumb as she is. Not hard to figure this one out!! They delete any negative comments I have left in less then 5 minutes being posted. Dirty Juan probably has around the clock duty of checking for negative comments and deleting ASAP. Certainly, if they were open and honesty with it would show a trove of negative comments!!!
With my husband family being builders I know for a fact that if they had paid the contractors extra money to work more hours- this shoebox of a home would have already been completed. The fact is they don't have any extra money and possibly the building was slowed down due to payment issues? She was totally unhinged on her podcast and you know I was down for it. She can be beligerant and rude all the time but damn she doesn't like it when people are rude to her...............No way those kids were with her for a month- Sergayo would mope around and sulk if he had to deal with those kids for a month and we know she has no desire to take care of them for a month straight.

Reactions: 6
hahaha, weeding !!!!! and no reference to the hotel name now that they are not being paid
Unbelievable!!! These two moochers had the staff at the hotel waiting on them hand and foot- for months before that bogus wedding- and now he can't even say there name? I see now why he is having a problem with getting a stable legitimate job- he can't spell a 7 letter word but we are to believe that he holds a MBA degree.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Even kids use spell checks. Mine works here on the phone! 😂
Unbelievable!!! These two moochers had the staff at the hotel waiting on them hand and foot- for months before that bogus wedding- and now he can't even say their name? I see now why he is having a problem with getting a stable legitimate job- he can't spell a 7 letter word but we are to believe that he holds a MBA degree.

Reactions: 3
Seriously?? A) Mr. IQ28 MBA can't even SPELL a THREE letter word and
B) they have a father so who the f*#k does he think he is??? If he really cared about "his son" he would have his useless wife take care of them a bit more! I could slap that guy.."my son"..If I was Cem I would give him the riot act so bad...

Attachments

This website lets you do a 360 virtual tiur of the house. Beautiful house, but you can almost touch the neighbours.
---

Poor Munaf, he's probably texting Nina for help 🤣
Or using Google translate trying to decipher what the heck IQ is saying 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This website lets you do a 360 virtual tiur of the house. Beautiful house, but you can almost touch the neighbours.
---

Poor Munaf, he's probably texting Nina for help 🤣
I meant the house they showed is beautiful inside, obviously 🙂

Seriously?? A) Mr. IQ28 MBA can't even SPELL a THREE letter word and
B) they have a father so who the f*#k does he think he is??? If he really cared about "his son" he would have his useless wife take care of them a bit more! I could slap that guy.."my son"..If I was Cem I would give him the riot act so bad...
Oh Joan I love when you get fired up- it' the best! This unemployed punkass loser Dirty Juan couldn't begin to be the successful classsy man that Cem is. Dirty Juan go get your own son with your bloated miserable drinking wife and leave Cem's kids alone. You don't have the liberty to take credit for anything Cem's children do or call them your children.
---

Or using Google translate trying to decipher what the heck IQ is saying 🤣
Beautiful! Google can't even decipher what this first grader writes. The amount of stupidity from this guy is amazing.

Reactions: 2
Something else I don’t understand is how come they have so few comments when especially Caroline has 663 k followers !!!!
Because they buy followers, I believe you can buy comments as well, but they’re very obvious,usually just one or two words or just emojis.
---

In some ways she is rather similar to sergayo with the vocabulary , all these people are the same though no content just repetitive posts , in Caroline’s and IQ28 case it’s just walk with coffees in front, look at view say “hamazing” “ how cool is this” then some mumbo jumbo we can’t understand then ooh I needed this massage tag the company , then “we go again” and more fake tan and make up applied on top of old stuff tarty dress and communion suit worn then photos of wine, food,tables any clean they can find and all the “hamazing” things they do . Then a quick tour of a shoddy town house that has taken years to build and back into bed to sloth around and watch TV ! Though they must be really tired right now as no content from the bed at Michaels house where they just sloth around, clearly they are capable of not being on the bed all day ! Right I’ll leave that here and get on with my day 😂 working my butt off and not filming it
I used to love watching Sophie, but I just can’t do it anymore, it just feels so fake and forced and she makes out as though people are just gifting her all this stuff because they like her rather than declaring it as ads or gifted, not sure how she gets away with it to be honest.

As for Dumb and Dumber haven’t watched their stories properly for ages, just unbearable in their arrogance (from her) and idiocy (from him),he’s actually painful to watch.

Reactions: 4