Caroline Stanbury #6 Real Housewives of Dubai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK guys ! This is a mile stone for our moron in chief! He's gaining one digit today! He's now IQ28! Good for him, each year his IQ will grow one point πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
So he's off to wake board thanks to Sara AL Madani's gift for him. Of course CS didn't want to go and preferred to stay home but relented in the end probably because of optics if he had posted a gazillion stories without her there with him on his birthday day. She looks bored out of her mind and most stories she's on her phone.
As he has no friends his age, I'm guessing there will only be over 40 year olds for his birthday. We'll soon find out which restaurant they were able to comp πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
No i is going to stream on Netflix. The audience will be Worldwide not like Bravo that is mostly US based or you can buy an episode on Apple TV which I refuse to do πŸ˜‚. I watch it on an internet stream called
I do believe Kris Fade was at their wedding, I can't remember really.
OMG- that is just awesome!!!! Good for Kris- he just slides right onto Netflix gracefully and silently. Meanwhile the gruesome twosome are on social media selling themselves to anyone or anything that may show them attention.

He's so creepy in that wife-beater vest, real Tinder Swindler vibes 🀒🀒
Yikers!!! He
He's found a job as a flower arranger!
What frekin idiot spends the time and money for these childish flower arrangements? I mean what is the purpose? Beside it being absolutely tacky who is paying for it? Can you imagine a middle age women finding this classy or romantic?

He's so creepy in that wife-beater vest, real Tinder Swindler vibes 🀒🀒
Yikers!!!!! it's bad enough he has a wife beater on while lying in bed but of course he has to be opening a Hermes (?) box. How about getting our lazy arse out of bed and get a job! What an absolute waste of life. Does this guy ever plan on getting a real job that can start planning for his future or is he still holding onto the baby as his ticket to a life of being taken care of.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
They are an absolute pair of bores, nothing of interest to talk about or do, it’s just the same boring stuff over and over again. I mean how many photos can he take of them in that bloody lift? I’ve unfollowed them both, in fact I’ve unfollowed so many people now, sick to death of influencers being given stuff for free while pretending they’re doing us a favour by getting a code for some tit that the gullible sheep will buy.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
OK guys ! This is a mile stone for our moron in chief! He's gaining one digit today! He's now IQ28! Good for him, each year his IQ will grow one point πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
So he's off to wake board thanks to Sara AL Madani's gift for him. Of course CS didn't want to go and preferred to stay home but relented in the end probably because of optics if he had posted a gazillion stories without her there with him on his birthday day. She looks bored out of her mind and most stories she's on her phone.
As he has no friends his age, I'm guessing there will only be over 40 year olds for his birthday. We'll soon find out which restaurant they were able to comp πŸ˜‚
I wonder will his gangster bitcoin lover be there!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder will his gangster bitcoin lover be there!
My prediction is either it's in a comped restaurant/hotel or she found someone to host it at their house.. Or her appartment with a comped caterer. No matter what, she isn't paying for anything.

OMG- that is just awesome!!!! Good for Kris- he just slides right onto Netflix gracefully and silently. Meanwhile the gruesome twosome are on social media selling themselves to anyone or anything that may show them attention.

Yikers!!! He

What frekin idiot spends the time and money for these childish flower arrangements? I mean what is the purpose? Beside it being absolutely tacky who is paying for it? Can you imagine a middle age women finding this classy or romantic?

Yikers!!!!! it's bad enough he has a wife beater on while lying in bed but of course he has to be opening a Hermes (?) box. How about getting our lazy arse out of bed and get a job! What an absolute waste of life. Does this guy ever plan on getting a real job that can start planning for his future or is he still holding onto the baby as his ticket to a life of being taken care of.
It's Louis Vuitton. But strange he didn't show it..maybe he didn't like it and wants to exchange it πŸ˜‚. Either way, I can tell you from the size of that box it's either a pullover, a shirt or a t-shirt.

Reactions: 5
My prediction is either it's in a comped restaurant/hotel or she found someone to host it at their house.. Or her appartment with a comped caterer. No matter what, she isn't paying for anything.

It's Louis Vuitton. But strange he didn't show it..maybe he didn't like it and wants to exchange it πŸ˜‚. Either way, I can tell you from the size of that box it's either a pullover, a shirt or a t-shirt.
What kind of a polyester creation will she rock up in tonight πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Haven't followed their stories in a while. Did one of their dogs die?πŸ˜ͺ
Yes the French Bulldog.. So sad. I can tell you that if it was my dog I wouldn't be able to party and go to the beach the day after. I'd be so depressed I wouldn't want to do anything for a while. But then again we all know she's a selfish person. I did send a message to Cem as he posted one story about the loss of Buster. At least he's not posting stories out partying...
BTW, her dress she's wearing tonight at IQ28's birthday is a cheap $300 dress by Sofimilo, a Serbian designer I never heard of. She tagged the brand so I looked it up.. An other freebie as usual πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 3
He'll be history by then!

Yes the French Bulldog.. So sad. I can tell you that if it was my dog I wouldn't be able to party and go to the beach the day after. I'd be so depressed I wouldn't want to do anything for a while. But then again we all know she's a selfish person. I did send a message to Cem as he posted one story about the loss of Buster. At least he's not posting stories out partying...
BTW, her dress she's wearing tonight at IQ28's birthday is a cheap $300 dress by Sofimilo, a Serbian designer I never heard of. She tagged the brand so I looked it up.. An other freebie as usual πŸ˜‚
She still manages to make it look even cheaper.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Stop the bus, according to the latest podcast Bitcoin will save us all and CS is back on the booze judging by the latest stories

Reactions: 2
Stop the bus, according to the latest podcast Bitcoin will save us all and CS is back on the booze judging by the latest stories
Yes she was def on the shots and booze but will proclaim she wasn’t and smoking too . Wondering what the dawn ward hook is probably trying to get her to be on the cast as that will indeed cause fireworks dawn was horrid on the housewives of Cheshire in the UK she bought the drama but was always so drunk or off her head which did make it fun! It’s pretty dull with out her now πŸ˜‚
As for IQ28 my phone did an auto correct it’s clearly knows he is still IQ27 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good thinking Joan - we are officially renaming him IQ28!! What has she done to celebrate his birthday? No baloons
I was thinking that now that Dubai Bling is coming out with some real money and in a major steaming service, the Real Housewives in Dubai now is going to look very cheap compared. It's a possibility that Bravo might rethink to do a season 2..but we wouldn't be that lucky πŸ˜‚
The numbers were so low in viewership on RHOD I can't imagine they will sink more money into another season. However, the salaries are so low for the cast first few years that they may try another season. I wonder if the gruesome twosome actually tried out for Dubail Bling and were turned away. Let's be honest, if these two had an opportunity to go on Netflix they would have leaped on that big time and wouldn't have given housewives a second thought.

Good thinking Joan - we are officially renaming him IQ28!! What has she done to celebrate his birthday? No baloons

The numbers were so low in viewership on RHOD I can't imagine they will sink more money into another season. However, the salaries are so low for the cast first few years that they may try another season. I wonder if the gruesome twosome actually tried out for Dubail Bling and were turned away. Let's be honest, if these two had an opportunity to go on Netflix they would have leaped on that big time and wouldn't have given housewives a second thought.
I doubt they were even approached by Netflix for 2 reasons :
a) the whole cast is Middle Eastern (Kris Fade is Pakistani I think)
b) there's some real wealth in that cast
It's like Bling Empire on Netflix that showcases the Asian community in Beverly Hills. They probably wanted to keep it authentic.
RHODUBAI is totally not representative of Dubai with an English, a Lebanese, 2 Americans, one Somalian and only one Emirati. They should have called it "Expats in Dubai" it would of made more sense. Dubai Bling is going to look so much more glamorous than the second rate show our morons are on.
CS must be so green with envy πŸ˜…. She's probably getting close to Dawn Ward to add her to the show because it's just so stale..no real storylines or connection between each other.

It's like Bling Empire on Netflix that showcases the Asian community in Beverly Hills. They probably wanted to keep it authentic.
RHODUBAI is totally not representative of Dubai with an English, a Lebanese, 2 Americans, one Somalian and only one Emirati. They should have called it "Expats in Dubai" it would of made more sense. Dubai Bling is going to look so much more glamorous than the second rate show our morons are on.
CS must be so green with envy πŸ˜…. She's probably getting close to Dawn Ward to add her to the show because it's just so stale..no real storylines or connection between each other.
Couldn't watch it with Dawn Ward on it, she's opening a clinic in Dubai apparently, so that will be rubberlips new hangout seeing as Dubai Miguel is leaving Cosemsurge. Kris Fade is Australian/Lebanese.

Kris Fade is Australian with Lebanese parents, so very good understanding of ME culture, unlike Dumb and Dumber.
God help us if Dawn Ward ever gets close to being on RHODubai I don't even have words to describe that woman, she is just vile.

Kris Fade is Australian with Lebanese parents, so very good understanding of ME culture, unlike Dumb and Dumber.
God help us if Dawn Ward ever gets close to being on RHODubai I don't even have words to describe that woman, she is just vile.
Absolutely vile, plus she has a criminal record. Would that make a difference at Bravo?

Reactions: 1
Couldn't watch it with Dawn Ward on it, she's opening a clinic in Dubai apparently, so that will be rubberlips new hangout seeing as Dubai Miguel is leaving Cosemsurge. Kris Fade is Australian/Lebanese.
Oh OK thank you for the correction. I wasn't sure about his origins. I had never heard of Dawn Ward before you guys started mentioning her so had no clue who she was. Looked her up and yikes she's bad news. Trashy to a whole other level that one. Fits CS to hang out with her.. Trash attracts Trash.
Speaking of trash, the stories from IQ28's party were so cringe. 45+ year old women dancing drunk dressed like street prostitutes. The only classy one was Nina Ali. Seriously CS blue rhinestones dress was so cheap looking, like a hooker on the Vegas strip. How she thinks she looks good in that is beyond understandable.

Oh OK thank you for the correction. I wasn't sure about his origins. I had never heard of Dawn Ward before you guys started mentioning her so had no clue who she was. Looked her up and yikes she's bad news. Trashy to a whole other level that one. Fits CS to hang out with her.. Trash attracts Trash.
Speaking of trash, the stories from IQ28's party were so cringe. 45+ year old women dancing drunk dressed like street prostitutes. The only classy one was Nina Ali. Seriously CS blue rhinestones dress was so cheap looking, like a hooker on the Vegas strip. How she thinks she looks good in that is beyond understandable.
It all looks like forced fun, all trying desperately to get on camera, and they probably all hate each other.
This is so cringeworthy, she really is trashy πŸ₯΄πŸ€’

Attachments

• Sick