Caroline Stanbury #6 Real Housewives of Dubai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't wait for this, Kris Fade and his wife are in it. I bet the Gruesome Twosome are green with envy 😅😅
OH wow that's interesting!! She must really be green! Now I know why Kris Fade in one Live on Instagram replied when asked if he'd appear on Real Housewives of Dubai "certainly not, don't want to and never will. Makes sense if he was planned for the more glamorous show on Netflix. This new show is going to make the RHODubai look so cheap now.

Yes in a shop that looks TK maxx imo.
It is considered a sort of Ikea type but above from what I was told

Now IQ27 is off to Bali for "work"? And making stories of them being separated from each other for the first time in 4 years? Uhm didn't he go to Spain several times to see his family without her??? Didn't see stay at Nurai Island without him?? It's amazing to see in what delusional world they live in

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
OH wow that's interesting!! She must really be green! Now I know why Kris Fade in one Live on Instagram replied when asked if he'd appear on Real Housewives of Dubai "certainly not, don't want to and never will. Makes sense if he was planned for the more glamorous show on Netflix. This new show is going to make the RHODubai look so cheap now.

Now IQ27 is off to Bali for "work"? And making stories of them being separated from each other for the first time in 4 years? Uhm didn't he go to Spain several times to see his family without her??? Didn't see stay at Nurai Island without him?? It's amazing to see in what delusional world they live in
What kind of work 🤔 - something dodgy no doubt - what kind of reputable company would have anything to do with his lazy ass.

Reactions: 5
What kind of work 🤔 - something dodgy no doubt - what kind of reputable company would have anything to do with his lazy ass.
And wasn’t he just in Bali and he couldn’t do the work while he was there he probably forgot something and had to go back 😂

Whoever came up with the phrase "Gruesome Twosome" is brilliant. Can you imagine our one only Dirty Juan has to go to Bali to find work? You mean there is no job opportunities for him in all of Dubai? I mean he boast such a stellar academic background with multiple degrees in all areas and he can't find work anywhere in Dubai? Where is everyone else that is moving there finding jobs? I think maybe our very own Dirty Juan found himself a sales job working at one of those souvenirs shops where he was so happy showing us his souvenirs that he was buying. Someone needs to really tell her to come off social media for a bit and regroup. It's bad enough this nutjob is filming himself riding a tricycle in God knows where confessing his love or having a pedicure in a knock off Hugh Hefner robe but she is right up there with tackiness. Some random dude she is belting back the booze with or strutting herself across the room with some other random people. She is all about that long blonde string hair flipping it from one side to another like she is doing a hair commercial. But the best is her sitting on that bird chair which looks to be in a store equivalent to the Walmart stores here in the States. Last but not least - how absolutely pissed is she right now knowing that Kris Fade has landed a show that actually will do well in Dubai as they are surrounded by real professionals with money. OMG that's the best! She will continue on with her fake pregnancy stories and IVF and babies on ice and all that crazy stuff that makes no sense, fight with women half her age with far more street smarts and money then she will ever have and Kris Fade just slid right in on what looks to be a decent show. There is one thing that is an absolute guarantee the day she left Cem all her class and moral compass she left with him. Some day she will realize this was a pretty decent guy she gave away for a wannabe thirsty fame bleep.

I wonder who rubberlips will be getting sloshed with tonight?
Oh but remember how Dirty Juan bragged about her being 2 months sober. I would guess he wasn't out of the parking lot before she was doing tequila shots with someone!

And wasn’t he just in Bali and he couldn’t do the work while he was there he probably forgot something and had to go back 😂
Hahah, I just wrote about that. I think he fell in love with that souvenir shop that he was so impressed with and had to show us his tacky trinkets- maybe he went back there and is getting a 50 percent discount.

It's so funny because they both lie so much that they don't even know what is truth or lie. What I find offensive is that they think anyone that follows them is so stupid they don't pick up on the inaccuracies. Doesn't say much for me because i can't stop watching their train wreck but at least I can spot truth from lie.

Yes in a shop that looks TK maxx imo.
The real question should be is there anything she wouldn't put her name behind it? And this is the same women that was embarrassed by the American's behavior in LOLl- okay, yeah rubberlips these Americans are laughing at you now.

Can't wait for this, Kris Fade and his wife are in it. I bet the Gruesome Twosome are green with envy 😅😅
OMG this is the best Karma that could have ever been bestowed upon rubberlips!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Whoever came up with the phrase "Gruesome Twosome" is brilliant. Can you imagine our one only Dirty Juan has to go to Bali to find work? You mean there is no job opportunities for him in all of Dubai? I mean he boast such a stellar academic background with multiple degrees in all areas and he can't find work anywhere in Dubai? Where is everyone else that is moving there finding jobs? I think maybe our very own Dirty Juan found himself a sales job working at one of those souvenirs shops where he was so happy showing us his souvenirs that he was buying. Someone needs to really tell her to come off social media for a bit and regroup. It's bad enough this nutjob is filming himself riding a tricycle in God knows where confessing his love or having a pedicure in a knock off Hugh Hefner robe but she is right up there with tackiness. Some random dude she is belting back the booze with or strutting herself across the room with some other random people. She is all about that long blonde string hair flipping it from one side to another like she is doing a hair commercial. But the best is her sitting on that bird chair which looks to be in a store equivalent to the Walmart stores here in the States. Last but not least - how absolutely pissed is she right now knowing that Kris Fade has landed a show that actually will do well in Dubai as they are surrounded by real professionals with money. OMG that's the best! She will continue on with her fake pregnancy stories and IVF and babies on ice and all that crazy stuff that makes no sense, fight with women half her age with far more street smarts and money then she will ever have and Kris Fade just slid right in on what looks to be a decent show. There is one thing that is an absolute guarantee the day she left Cem all her class and moral compass she left with him. Some day she will realize this was a pretty decent guy she gave away for a wannabe thirsty fame bleep.

Oh but remember how Dirty Juan bragged about her being 2 months sober. I would guess he wasn't out of the parking lot before she was doing tequila shots with someone!

Hahah, I just wrote about that. I think he fell in love with that souvenir shop that he was so impressed with and had to show us his tacky trinkets- maybe he went back there and is getting a 50 percent discount.

It's so funny because they both lie so much that they don't even know what is truth or lie. What I find offensive is that they think anyone that follows them is so stupid they don't pick up on the inaccuracies. Doesn't say much for me because i can't stop watching their train wreck but at least I can spot truth from lie.

The real question should be is there anything she wouldn't put her name behind it? And this is the same women that was embarrassed by the American's behavior in LOLl- okay, yeah rubberlips these Americans are laughing at you now.

OMG this is the best Karma that could have ever been bestowed upon rubberlips!!
What's wrong Rubberlips and Dirty Juan - your vision board not working anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Rubberlips could always hire out Dirty Jaun if push came to shove, let's face it he's probably banging anything that moves anyway

I was thinking that now that Dubai Bling is coming out with some real money and in a major steaming service, the Real Housewives in Dubai now is going to look very cheap compared. It's a possibility that Bravo might rethink to do a season 2..but we wouldn't be that lucky 😂

Reactions: 6
I was thinking that now that Dubai Bling is coming out with some real money and in a major steaming service, the Real Housewives in Dubai now is going to look very cheap compared. It's a possibility that Bravo might rethink to do a season 2..but we wouldn't be that lucky 😂
You're dead right! Can you imagine the night it airs, Rubberlips lying in bed, smoke coming out of her ears with jealousy and yelling at him to get out of her sight! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
You're dead right! Can you imagine the night it airs, Rubberlips lying in bed, smoke coming out of her ears with jealousy and yelling at him to get out of her sight! 🤣🤣
Oh to be a fly on the wall to see her green with envy!! Maybe that's why she's hanging out with Dawn Ward now because she's looking for an angle to bring some type of storyline or drama to the show which is a real dud. Their ratings aren't good and people are not liking the alliance of the 4 against the 2 (Ayan and Lesa). It's not even smart to do.
Notice that she's not posting as many stories these days? Is it she finally realized what she posts is cheesy and tacky? Because she has nothing interesting to say? Because IQ27 isn't with her to be her sherpa?
Speaking of IQ27..his "work" was to go Bali and promote a cheap looking hotel. Nothing luxurious about it at all. This is how he's earning his money now? Having to fly 10 hours back and forth to promote a hotel for 3 days ? Where is the supposed successful entrepreneur she claims he is? Oh right, he isn't. Can't he find anything to promote in Dubai? Oh right people know that they are phonies and won't bring in any clients.

I cant imagine that Bravo is filming both shows. The numbers were so low with RHOD that I can't even imagine they would go for a second season. It makes sense now- we never see any pictures of her and Kris considering they were pretty good friends. At one point they did a podcast together. In fact, I don't remember seeing him at her wedding (cough)

Reactions: 1
I cant imagine that Bravo is filming both shows. The numbers were so low with RHOD that I can't even imagine they would go for a second season. It makes sense now- we never see any pictures of her and Kris considering they were pretty good friends. At one point they did a podcast together. In fact, I don't remember seeing him at her wedding (cough)
No it is going to stream on Netflix. The audience will be Worldwide not like Bravo that is mostly US based or you can buy an episode on Apple TV which I refuse to do 😂. I watch it on an internet stream called
I do believe Kris Fade was at their wedding, I can't remember really.

Reactions: 1
Just about to say that!

Kris Fade is in Italy with his wife and parents at the moment. They're doing a good job on Instagram of describing and showing where they are (Lake Como) without screaming " oh my god, look at the biew guys".

• Haha
Reactions: 7