Caroline Stanbury #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lesa Milan didn’t design the clothes from her clothing line on the show. She didn’t design them. She bought the clothes from other vendors and pretended she designed them. She is a scammer and a fraud

B53C47B5-B192-4472-83F0-779EEC899D98.jpeg

0B1BCE70-2A23-42B7-904A-E949CF1B58E3.jpeg

link to the dress

E9A564C9-6241-4EC5-B8F9-B94CC67647F8.jpeg

7AE748C1-C924-4686-9C70-0D8400BAFDF4.jpeg

FDECFCC7-B156-4AD5-84BC-720B90E1E0E4.jpeg

76E9EF51-C115-4339-B8F6-6FA85E846580.jpeg

Link to the dress

LESA MILAN is a scammer and a fraud and it will all unravel on the real housewives. She deserves her own thread

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Lesa Milan didn’t design the clothes from her clothing line on the show. She didn’t design them. She bought the clothes from other vendors and pretended she designed them. She is a scammer and a fraud

View attachment 1242707

View attachment 1242708

link to the dress

View attachment 1242729
View attachment 1242730

View attachment 1242739
View attachment 1242740
Link to the dress

LESA MILAN is a scammer and a fraud and it will all unravel on the real housewives. She deserves her own thread
Yes that's what I was told. That's why when the show airs, so much will come out. But we are more interested here on IQ27s past coming up because there is already alot of stuff out there but not confirmed : his past in Newport for one with men and women $$$

Reactions: 3

View attachment 1242707

View attachment 1242708

link to the dress

View attachment 1242729
View attachment 1242730

View attachment 1242739
View attachment 1242740
Link to the dress

Thought she only did Maternity wear ?

Thought she only did Maternity wear ?
She said she. is transitioning to women’s wear and instead of designing the clothes “like she claim she does.” She bought the clothes from other brands and pretended she designed them and held a fashion show that will be featured on the real housewife of dubai.

• Haha
  • Wow
She must have bought the “Totally Unflattering” Dresses in every bloody colour 🥴
21FB528B-F257-4FB9-8C7D-EB608BDF085A.png
B5D224E3-351C-47D3-A6EA-A2077D6A8AF0.png

His Mother must wonder what the hell is she wearing!

She must have bought the “Totally Unflattering” Dresses in every bloody colour 🥴
21FB528B-F257-4FB9-8C7D-EB608BDF085A.png
B5D224E3-351C-47D3-A6EA-A2077D6A8AF0.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I had already screen shot this ridiculous dress and seems so have all of you ! Great minds 🤣 the menu is Caroline Stanbury and friends no mention of IQ27 he doesn’t even make the menu !

I also want to know what the hell must his mother be thinking of this farce! Filming everything and Caroline looks like she doesn’t even give her the time of day … what a cow!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I am really on two minds about that, for a few reasons really. The UAE, and Dubai in particular, comes in for a lot of criticism due to their poor reputation on Human Rights, Amnesty International for instance are always highlighting injustices and breaches of International HR, I think it will reboot some very distasteful headlines, particularly about the Royal family of Dubai. The Dubai government (i.e. ruling family) do not like any negative criticism, and this will throw an even bigger spotlight on those issues. I am sure that was all considered when they allowed the programme to be made, but while they may have been able to control the narrative during the making of the show, they will have no control over the International narrative.

I am not sure if they will be allowed to insult and witch at each other in the same vein that other RH shows can, so the viewers who love Real Housewives for all the drama and nastiness may not get the stuff that makes them tune in to RH.

I think Bravo TV can also expect a lot of criticism, especially if they don't mention any of the darker side of of Dubai, so I think the show will be more controversial than entertaining and may not be a long running series.

It could be interesting to see how heavily edited snd toned down it is

She must have bought the “Totally Unflattering” Dresses in every bloody colour 🥴View attachment 1242894View attachment 1242895
Oh good god will someone tell her!!!!

Just looked at a thread on that Lipstick Alley website and screenshot some comments so you guys don't need to go waste your time like I just did the last 15mn 😂😂
I also saw one comment that said that CS husband was rumored to already be cheating but I didn't screenshot it and now am too lazy to find it
On an other note, they are totally destroying Lesa Milan of being a total fake, completely in debt and basically saying what someone said earlier about her "clothing line"... Proves once again that so much is going to come out once the show airs... But we don't care here about the others right? 😉😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
3 things...

1. The chef tried to explain all the dishes he had made but IQ27 interrupted...twice...oh my god honee look this is hamazing....chef gets cut off mid flow!!

2. That dinner party looked like great craic...not! Never seen such a bunch of miserable looking dinner guests while CS sits at the top seat filming herself and her food...I mean in the name of gad!!!

3. HairbySamir must make an actual living off her. She never seems to do her own hair!!!

Reactions: 6
I noticed she was sat at the opposite end of the table to Sergio and his mother wasn’t sat with either of them. His eyes are on CS the whole time. He is so jealous when she interacts with anyone. He has no idea how he portrays himself. I hope his past does come out but if CS is now into weird stuff will she even care 🤷🏻‍♀️ It sounds like she’s having a mid life crisis. She seriously shouldn’t be saying half the stuff she does in these pod casts 🙄

Totally agree Joan, these two have entered a world of being so fake and entitled that it now just comical.
She is on her podcast this morning complaining about how busy she is and opening up about stuff that she doesn't realize how much she is revealing.
Here is a recap - She says that she was traveling for a week without him (when would that have been?) Anyhoo, she said they didn't have sex for a week. IQ/Assbrain was so upset that he said that she didn't love him anymore. Can you imagine having to deal with that immature jerk whining at the end of a busy day. She said they love to go to sex shops and experiment - she mentioned something about microdosing and loved it. I have no idea what that is but they have tried it. I mean she is putting their sex life out there which has to be embarrasing to her children and parents.
She talks about how assbrain job is to make her look beautiful on instagram and she hates it.
Clownlips actually is complaining that her free vacation stays in these hotels are painful for her to do. She doesn't like having to take the pictures and can't eat the food that they have set out until all the pictures have been taken. This is how entitled these tow have become.
I mean if you want a good laugh, go listen to this podcast...she is just unhinged. The one thing she did say was that she can't walk away from this because she can't make the money she is making to do whatever she is doing.
She said all that?? 😱 I mean his job is to "make her look good"?? So why does he film her looking like crap sometimes?

Well looks like she is going along with the baby 😱.. She's insane

Will she now stop drinking and smoking? 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
She said all that?? 😱 I mean his job is to "make her look good"?? So why does he film her looking like crap sometimes?

Lol i came on to post this screenshot too. Notice on the screen her name is 'caroline habib' 🤣 bet sergio isnt happy about that!

• Haha
I wonder if Cem still pays for her health insurance, surely not. I assume you can’t have IVF in Dubai unless you’re married but why won’t she call herself Mrs Carrallo? She is mad to have another child at her age. The risks are high for both her and the baby.

No if she does it, and she'd be mad to do it, I can see them using a surrogate and then employing a nanny. She she can keep smoking and boozing away.

I wonder if Cem still pays for her health insurance, surely not. I assume you can’t have IVF in Dubai unless you’re married but why won’t she call herself Mrs Carrallo? She is mad to have another child at her age. The risks are high for both her and the baby.
I've friends who had their babies at 43 and 44 and they are all fine but she just doesn't seem to be very interested. Maybe she is? time will tell!

Well if that is her storyline for the show, she has competition from Brookes, not only because of this screenshot but on her live last week, she was asked if she would have another baby and she said watch the show ....

Attachments

Old Lord...where to begin with these two.. Assbrain hovers over CS like she is going to jump out the window at any moment. I think I may have figured some of it out. He is starting to realize just how quickly she dumped Cem after 18 years of marraige and 3 children for him. He figuring this could happen to me and it's scarying him. I mean lets face it - this is his meal ticket, he is holding on to her for dear life. You think he wants to go back to LA and be a poolboy again?
Enough with those cutout dresses CS- its just not a good look.....surely she has to see what we are seeing?
What a joke these two are and that dinner party was. True to her podcast from yesterday that dinner was a freebie and the food couldn't been touched until all the pictures were taken for instagram. Imagine, that was her complaint about getting comp'd for resorts and restaurants is that her lazy arese has to wait to eat the free food until the pictures are taken. Tough life isn't it?
It's a guarantee that good old "Karma" will come knocking on the door of these two selfish, entitled morans.
Mr. MBA seemed to enjoy the chef's conversation last night didn't he? What an odd group of dinner guest- who were those people?
The diinner party looked like a big bore. Table looked plain with her old birthday flowers as the main centerpiece. I guess it was too much for her to get up out of bed after having hair and make up down - and maybe go down and try to make it look nice. The food (sorry chef) looked ugly, especially that black cod dish (?) but I don't like that type of food so that is not fair to that wonderful chef.
HIs mother looks so out of place - someone get that women a ticket home. Or maybe her MBA/ Giglio son can put her in first class or a private jet like he flys - just a thought!
Okay, so now she has 15 eggs and we are to expect that this is her happy time? OMG- shoot me! I amazed though what she will do for money and fame.

The 15 eggs explains the bloated tummy !

Must admit I am always surprised they are not posting photos of her having the daily hormone injections or the usual bruising at the injection site, something is odd about the lack of documenting the worst part of the IVF process, that would be the money shots !

Must admit I am always surprised they are not posting photos of her having the daily hormone injections or the usual bruising at the injection site, something is odd about the lack of documenting the worst part of the IVF process, that would be the money shots !
Absolutely agree!!!

Lets take a look at how this IVF journey that they are showing us is playing out. I don't know anything about this subject at all..any peeps that have knowledge about this, can you share with me/us? What stand's out to me is that they sonogram has her husband's last name on it. I am pretty sure if I was remarried and attempting to have my new husband's baby- ummm, he would be taken back seeing my ex-husbands name along with mine. Also - in the states after you divorce and especially remarry- your ex is not responsible for covering your health insurance. The children yes, you no! So it looks like Mr. MBA/Assbrain has no insurance coverage for his wife and possible child? What a gem he is! You would think if this was such a important event in his life like he plays it out to be - he certainly would make sure that is new wife has his last name on the ultrasound. What a joke! The other thing that stand out- we actually never see her laying there having the ultrasound. We are only seeing pictures of her hand and his, and an ultrasound picture. How do we know that it really is her having that ultrasound and not a surrogate? What do you all think?

As much as this ass documents and films this women doing everything- why would he not be filming her doing shots?

Last edited:
No if she does it, and she'd be mad to do it, I can see them using a surrogate and then employing a nanny. She she can keep smoking and boozing away.

I've friends who had their babies at 43 and 44 and they are all fine but she just doesn't seem to be very interested. Maybe she is? time will tell!
Except she's 46 and has a Lifestyle of parties and travels

Does any one know what the process is for IVF? I mean she has all these eggs in her "stomach" (he's so dumb he calls it a stomach like a 5 year old lol) supposedly but isn't there a process before that to receive the eggs? Am I missing something?

Absolutely agree!!!

Lets take a look at how this IVF journey that they are showing us is playing out. I don't know anything about this subject at all..any peeps that have knowledge about this, can you share with me/us? What stand's out to me is that they sonogram has her husband's last name on it. I am pretty sure if I was remarried and attempting to have my new husband's baby- ummm, he would be taken back seeing my ex-husbands name along with mine. Also - in the states after you divorce and especially remarry- your ex is not responsible for covering your health insurance. The children yes, you no! So it looks like Mr. MBA/Assbrain has no insurance coverage for his wife and possible child? What a gem he is! You would think if this was such a important event in his life like he plays it out to be - he certainly would make sure that is new wife has his last name on the ultrasound. What a joke! The other thing that stand out- we actually never see her laying there having the ultrasound. We are only seeing pictures of her hand and his, and an ultrasound picture. How do we know that it really is her having that ultrasound and not a surrogate? What do you all think?

As much as this ass documents and films this women doing everything- why would he not be filming her doing shots?
I think she is harvesting her eggs but will use a surrogate for the birth. No chance she will do that herself.