Caroline Stanbury #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything is so filtered. I’m the same age as her, menopause is HARD but I’m thankful I’m healthy and still here and having a birthday every year, the body changes after children and middle age. It’s a constant battle to get the mid section in check but I cannot recommend dressing for your shape.

I feel CS wants to look 27 but that ship has passed. Embrace your age, dress your age…she’d have more authenticity and probably a larger following.

Reactions: 2
Every time I view their stories I'm left thinking just what is the point? What is the point of all these flights for hours and hours for no reason. There's no way they could really appreciate where they are when she's doubtless been before and they're permanently on holiday. It all just seems so frivolous and excessive to the point where no matter how beautiful the destination, it just looks boring.

Reactions: 8
Every time I view their stories I'm left thinking just what is the point? What is the point of all these flights for hours and hours for no reason. There's no way they could really appreciate where they are when she's doubtless been before and they're permanently on holiday. It all just seems so frivolous and excessive to the point where no matter how beautiful the destination, it just looks boring.
She will fs me of Tamara Ecclestone.....travelling constantly always somewhere different.. Professional holidaymaker!

Except CS does have TE life or budget.

No Caroline....you look like you're dressing from Quiz!! Cheap shop for teen girls! And your (albeit small bulge) is hanging out over the top of your skirt!
Screenshot_20220411-072910_Instagram.jpg

She will fs me of Tamara Ecclestone.....travelling constantly always somewhere different.. Professional holidaymaker!

Except CS does have TE life or budget.
I think that's the circles she was used to moving in. Now she comes across as trying to keep.up.

What strikes me is did someone say that Kristin Tutor was Juliet's friend first but there was some sort of a fall out? If that's the case isn't this a bit cruel of CS to be flaunting this trip away with her on social media knowing Juliet will see it?

How must her children feel seeing her on holiday with friend’s kids? Wonder if they were invited and wouldn’t come because of Sergio.

Reactions: 4
Everything is so filtered. I’m the same age as her, menopause is HARD but I’m thankful I’m healthy and still here and having a birthday every year, the body changes after children and middle age. It’s a constant battle to get the mid section in check but I cannot recommend dressing for your shape.

I feel CS wants to look 27 but that ship has passed. Embrace your age, dress your age…she’d have more authenticity and probably a larger following.
Beautifully said!!!

• Heart
I stopped having a look at their instagram a few weeks ago, it's just so mind numbingly boring and repetitive, they have become caricatures of every try-hard wannabe instagrammer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

She’s always dressed like a Tart

T
That’s because, it is BORING. They do absolutely nothing with any Culture or Substance

OMG !
That is one Hot Mess
DE45B5EC-6601-4C2A-B2CC-385C7AB6B01D.jpeg
9D188C65-C80F-4FB1-9F61-C3F7BDFD646F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I commented on th

T

That’s because, it is BORING. They do absolutely nothing with any Culture or Substance

OMG !
That is one Hot MessView attachment 1185965View attachment 1185973

T

OMG !
That is one Hot MessView attachment 1185965View attachment 1185973
OMG- what a frekin mess she has become. Clownlips with all due respect, that outfit is meant for a different type of body style- you just don't have it, sweetheart!

Who are these two posting all these photos of private jets and free vacations for? They are nothing more than house guest that use other people's vacation homes, private jets, cars, and anything else they can get without paying. The only dinner they went to in NYC looked to be a cast/production dinner probably paid for by BRAVO. The other meals were carry out from Chipolte and Smoothies. They didn't take in any of the museums or any other cultural places NY has to offer. I think that she has hired IQ27as her business manager and this arse is calling all the shots now. His video on that tiny jet with all those people/kids packed in it shows just how much he is still enthralled with this lifestyle. He has hit the lottery and he is holding on to her for dear life. There is absolutely nothing appealing about CS- in my opinion she has not one redeeming quality that I could say makes me like her. Having said all that, I just can't get enough of watching this train wreck!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Omg horrid outfit, when will she learn? When you see the stories of Chanel Ayan, Lesa in NY yesterday, you can see glamour.. "Deez" one just dresses like she's going to the beach.. I don't get how they can have so many suitcases and he dresses always with the same clothes and she wears tracksuits and cheap dresses lol.

OK so an other beauty today : "waist no time" lol 😂

So today I predict : stories of her beach outfit, maybe food, evening outfits.

I find it very strange they would be on vacation with all those people and teenagers even if the hotel stay is a wedding gift from Kristin..couldn't they go an other time? The dinner last night there are all the teenagers with them..what a way to spend your vacation

Attachments

T

OMG !
That is one Hot MessView attachment 1185965

OMG what a bastard to post that photo of her, he knows absolutely that is a horrendous and unflattering image, the opposite of the image she is trying to portray.

I keep saying it, he is a nasty fucker and she will regret the day she got involved with him. At the beginning I'm sure she was using him to help revitalise her career and generate interest, and to be fair it did, so not a bad move on her part ! Don't think she would be on RHOD if she was still married to her ex.

I really thought she would chew him up and spit the little wimp out, but his real colours are now showing and he will try to destroy her big time, that's for sure.

Reactions: 1
Yes. Kristin was Juliet’s BFF from college. They fell out a few years ago, and based on cryptic memes and other internet sleuthing I gather that Kristin’s new Friendship with CS had something to do with it. (Juliet introduced them). Kristin is the perfect mark for the asshats - more money than she knows what to do with, no real job, an ex-hub in jail, and obvi she is desperate for a sniff of fame herself. (Sister is Tracy Tutor of million dollar listing). I actually wouldn’t be too terribly surprised if Dirty Juan tried to climb into Kristin’s knickers as she would be a true sugar mama.

Also, Cheval Blanc is hardly the nicest hotel in St. Barth’s. It’s not a dump, but it’s not where the real jet set stays.

And oh yeah just one last thing - that rear view of CS in the godawful black dress was MEAN! from the back you can see how bad her posture is. She looks 100 years old from the back the way she hunches and shuffles. From the front she is dressed like a 22 year old wannabe Fashion Nova model 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yes. Kristin was Juliet’s BFF from college. They fell out a few years ago, and based on cryptic memes and other internet sleuthing I gather that Kristin’s new Friendship with CS had something to do with it. (Juliet introduced them). Kristin is the perfect mark for the asshats - more money than she knows what to do with, no real job, an ex-hub in jail, and obvi she is desperate for a sniff of fame herself. (Sister is Tracy Tutor of million dollar listing). I actually wouldn’t be too terribly surprised if Dirty Juan tried to climb into Kristin’s knickers as she would be a true sugar mama.

Also, Cheval Blanc is hardly the nicest hotel in St. Barth’s. It’s not a dump, but it’s not where the real jet set stays.

And oh yeah just one last thing - that rear view of CS in the godawful black dress was MEAN! from the back you can see how bad her posture is. She looks 100 years old from the back the way she hunches and shuffles. From the front she is dressed like a 22 year old wannabe Fashion Nova model 🤣
Well it is a 5* hotel though, they have a Cheval Blanc in Courchevel which we stayed at and it's super expensive there. In St Barts I don't know the prices but right now is not considered the high season. It's during the Christmas period and true, the jetsetters stay at the Eden Roc.
I lol'd at your comment about IQ27 and Kristin! It's true though as she has all the wealth he dreams of

I think he is trying to show us what a fantastic lifestyle he is living and we should all be so envious 🤣 He is a fame hungry, mumbling dick head who hasn’t worked a day in his life. He is a scrounger and she is his meal ticket. Can you imagine their conversations about whose belongings they can scrounge next or ringing the ghost hotel for a freebie. The constant begging would give me a headache. Here is one for you…. how’s about getting yourself a job and then show us with pride how your hard work has paid off?
I seriously cannot believe CS has fell for him and his cheesy lines 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Keeping it classy 🤣🙈
Oh my god! She thinks she is such a sex kitten 🙄😂😂

Omg horrid outfit, when will she learn? When you see the stories of Chanel Ayan, Lesa in NY yesterday, you can see glamour.. "Deez" one just dresses like she's going to the beach.. I don't get how they can have so many suitcases and he dresses always with the same clothes and she wears tracksuits and cheap dresses lol.

OK so an other beauty today : "waist no time" lol 😂

So today I predict : stories of her beach outfit, maybe food, evening outfits.

I find it very strange they would be on vacation with all those people and teenagers even if the hotel stay is a wedding gift from Kristin..couldn't they go an other time? The dinner last night there are all the teenagers with them..what a way to spend your vacation
She isn't very well educated is she for all her private schooling

Reactions: 1
[QUOTE She isn't very well educated is she for all her private schooling
[/QUOTE]
Private schooling doesn't mean class. They are taught they are superior to everyone. Trust me I am surrounded by former public school people in my job

Reactions: 6
OK first things first.. Look at the picture of Kristen Tutor with all the girls.. How does the 2 moron fit in all this?
OK now.. I don't know if it's a "lead" but some woman commented on Sergio's latest post.. If you see her Instagram, she's an older woman probably CS' age.. Look at her comment and tell me what you think
I noticed that comment too!!! Oh my god. What do you think she means?