Caroline Mrs M

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't get the hrt thing at all I think she started taking it not because she has symptoms but she thinks it's a miracle drug that's going to make her look years younger. Yes Herbert2005 agree about the diet I bet she eats a lot of carbs and sweet stuff.

Reactions: 7
Exciting News Alert !

Bucket woman was overuled on the colour of the New front door by ash and the Builder.

She Wanted Mulberry , but what she got instead is ' anthracite Grey ' . Not just any old Dark Grey , But Anthracite Grey no Less.

The new door will compliment the New Pillocks Pillars And The Gargoyles at matthews Manor.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have mad a new thread if anyone is interested link below 😊

Reactions: 3
F44A8577-C0D1-464C-8FE4-0ED04C44EB83.png

People with large heads and saggy jowls shouldn't get haircuts above their chin, it just highlights her worst areas (the chins, square head & tefal forehead) and makes her look like a lego man

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was shocked at the lastest vlog she looked massive, when she cooks it always seems healthy stuff but she must eat so much junk to get that size wonder why she turned off the comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
New thread suggestion. Saggy face, saggy arse, rebuild of house an absolute farce.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1255903
People with large heads and saggy jowls shouldn't get haircuts above their chin, it just highlights her worst areas (the chins, square head & tefal forehead) and makes her look like a lego man
It's wayy too short, her hairdressers havin a laugh, agrees just accentuates her sagging chin and neck, which she can't see but others can. She's stuck in a permanent hair loop that she's had for years.

1652190361733.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.