Caroline Hirons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she was in traditional sales (face to face) I bet she did really well and was often the best salesperson for the day/week/month whatever. I guarantee a lot of her sales would just have been by attrition or low key bullying or pressure. We’ve all been there, especially when young or in a vulnerable place or time in your life. It irritates me that she would lean on people for her sales figures thinking she’s good at closing. Of course no one can force you to spend money but we all know it’s often a little more complex.

Reactions: 9
I used to work for several cinsultant dermatologists in a large NHS hospital and they would be shocked at the number of ingredients these self-appointed "experts" are encouraging people to smear all over their skin. It's nuts!! Skin just needs to be cleansed, moisturised and protected from the sun. The fewer the ingredients the better - every additional ingredient adds another possible allergen.
Absolutely. Skin cells need water to hydrate (duh) but they are surrounded by a lipid membrane. Water can't enter a cell unless it joins with a lipid....so you literally just need a moisturiser that contains 'aqua' and then an oil such as paraffin or glycerin. The skin doesn't differentiate between the different types. It's all a bit of a con!

People like Hirons peddle hundreds of miracle products, but fundamentally they are the exact same ingredients, working in exactly the same bleeping way. She makes out she is an expert...so why does she not understand basic biology?

• Heart
  • Haha
Caroline is a supreme Saleswoman and appears to be very well respected within the beauty industry, hence the ‘Achiever’ award last night.

I’d say she’s much more influential and has more reach than Sali Hughes despite her abrasive and aggressive manner.
Achiever really reminds of The Big Lebowski - 'I'm an achiever. You're an achiever'. What does it actually mean?
There has to be a point where our poor wee faces just don't need more gunk loaded on them to 'target specific areas' ie where you are particularly foul and unacceptable. Drink lots of water, moisturise, stay out of the sun really are the keystones of good skin (in my highly unexpert opinion) but there just isn't money in that is there.

Reactions: 4
I imagine she does understand the basics but that knowledge won’t make her the money.

That was to *Peachy* 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So she is selling the neon plastic bag on its own now. £28!!! And people on her FB are falling over themselves to buy it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
It's wierd. A few people have pointed out it's nearly £30 for a plastic bag but are shouted down by others saying it's good value and Queen Caroline wouldn't rip people off. Very strange behaviour.
Why do these brainwashed followers think she wouldn’t rip them off , do they really think she’s their mate ?

Why do these brainwashed followers think she wouldn’t rip them off , do they really think she’s their mate ?
It's almost like they are pathetically grateful. 'Oooh! A plastic bag! For us! Thank you Thank you Thank you'.

Update: Someone did suggest it was a rip off and CH responded in her usual calm measured fashion. Told the woman she is a rude bleeping witch and to duck off.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I cannot believe the nerve of the cow! And all those stupid muppets falling over themselves to pay for her next trip to LA in business class. Did you see the one who said she was going to fill it full of "self-care items" (barf) and keep it by her bed like a weird bleeping shrine to Caroline? The madness has to stop.

• Haha
  • Wow
It's almost like they are pathetically grateful. 'Oooh! A plastic bag! For us! Thank you Thank you Thank you'.

Update: Someone did suggest it was a rip off and CH responded in her usual calm measured fashion. Told the woman she is a rude bleeping witch and to duck off.
Why is she held in such high regard?

Seems the ‘rip off’ statement hit a nerve.

All over a fluorescent bag and £28 at that 🙄

Hirons saw this lot coming a mile off .

Attachments

• Sick
Last time I checked that thread CH was still ranting about the nerve of people complaining. Her bag is made in factories under strict anti slavery conditions and if people want cheap tit they should just buy Primark witches. Anyway her bag is much cheaper than an Anya Hindmarch for £280. She is making it almost at a loss and had to have it flown in specially. (She doesn't actually explain the necessity for the bag or why it has to be plastic and I'm too scared to ask as she'd obviously checked up on the appalling poster and said what her job was. Probably obvious from her profile but still). Her followers now tying themselves in knots trying to be the most outraged on her behalf and to tell rip-off woman how rude she is and to duck off.
One woman is going to keep her knitting in the sacred relic in the hopes people will ask her about it so she can tell them about 'the beautiful goddess Queen Caroline'. And another would be happy to pay £28 just to be in the group.
It is a cult isn't it?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Last time I checked that thread CH was still ranting about the nerve of people complaining. Her bag is made in factories under strict anti slavery conditions and if people want cheap tit they should just buy Primark witches. Anyway her bag is much cheaper than an Anya Hindmarch for £280. She is making it almost at a loss and had to have it flown in specially. (She doesn't actually explain the necessity for the bag or why it has to be plastic and I'm too scared to ask as she'd obviously checked up on the appalling poster and said what her job was. Probably obvious from her profile but still). Her followers now tying themselves in knots trying to be the most outraged on her behalf and to tell rip-off woman how rude she is and to duck off.
One woman is going to keep her knitting in the sacred relic in the hopes people will ask her about it so she can tell them about 'the beautiful goddess Queen Caroline'. And another would be happy to pay £28 just to be in the group.
It is a cult isn't it?
I couldn’t see the rant, perhaps it has been removed. I agree though that these women don’t seem to have any perspective. If anyone else was schilling a plastic make up bag for £28 they would be going mad...

I cannot believe the nerve of the cow! And all those stupid muppets falling over themselves to pay for her next trip to LA in business class. Did you see the one who said she was going to fill it full of "self-care items" (barf) and keep it by her bed like a weird bleeping shrine to Caroline? The madness has to stop.
I think the same person even admits it's just an "empty plastic bag", and has expensive shipping & customs... but she has to have it, because of the Caroline branded tag! 28 quid for a needless, and quite frankly tacky neon plastic bag, at a time of greater environmental awareness! What a mark up too, considering it can be assumed until proven, that they were purchased wholesale for pennies and made from exploited labour, with a material that causes both harm to produce and to degrade.

All this shows is there are people who still fall for the "emperors new clothes". It's a plastic bag, no different to ones you can buy for a few pound anywhere, yet because it has a CH logo, people are willing to pay huge shipping costs plus the inflated cost of the bag! Youtubers were meant to be different from sales people, magazines, brands, who pushed tat just like she is doing now. As others have also pointed out, skincare is hardly "one size fits all", especially when that box contains more than the universal cleanser & moisturiser. As a skincare guru how can she push a box that contradicts much of the known advice (most brands do categories of gift boxes oily skin, dry skin etc) plus think her audience, who likely have a drawer of pouches given free with purchase need her plastics, the box is already filled with tiny plastic bottles jeez.

Sorry for getting on a soap box, but it shows how vulnerable her audience is to being exploited financially, and likely recking their skin if they were to introduce all that product.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
This is on the "Leave Britney alone!!!" level. I'm embarrassed for everyone involved, and I did and bought weird and stupid tit.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.