Caroline Hirons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£290? Bloody hell, what overpriced bullshit she's flogging. And she's sent it to so many influencers who can AFFORD to pay such a steep price. Makes me feel a bit ill, what is the world coming to?
It’s such a vile incestuous circle of money grabbing and mutual back slapping. All these influencers boasting about being sent the CH freebie - I just can’t deal with this. It’s so corrupt.

Reactions: 12
It’s such a vile incestuous circle of money grabbing and mutual back slapping. All these influencers boasting about being sent the CH freebie - I just can’t deal with this. It’s so corrupt.
This is capitalism, folks.

Reactions: 6
£290? Bloody hell, what overpriced bullshit she's flogging. And she's sent it to so many influencers who can AFFORD to pay such a steep price. Makes me feel a bit ill, what is the world coming to?
Exactly. All those influencers will already have all the items anyway. Sending one each to the Chapmans who just call in whatever expensive skincare they use is absolutely pointless. All it does is strengthen working relationships. Freebies for the luvly celeb fwends who stick up for me when my big mouth gets me into trouble online again (ahem Caroline)

That’s a huge amount of money for products that someone else has picked (for whatever reason) likely for the strengthening of business relationships and not tailored to each persons needs. Honestly you’d be better off spending that money on Botox.

Reactions: 2
All those she has sent it to already have overflowing bathroom cabinets, they don't need any more lotions - use one pump, forget about it til it's time to post a "declutter" video. If they were sent for marketing, why hasn't anyone bothered to give details other than a silly boomerang of the box. The influencer donation to eve appeal idea would be a fab idea, not a single one will put their hand in their pocket for charity.

Reactions: 7
All those she has sent it to already have overflowing bathroom cabinets, they don't need any more lotions - use one pump, forget about it til it's time to post a "declutter" video. If they were sent for marketing, why hasn't anyone bothered to give details other than a silly boomerang of the box. The influencer donation to eve appeal idea would be a fab idea, not a single one will put their hand in their pocket for charity.
Why pay when the plebs can do it for you. The annoying thing is that this box was guaranteed to sell out anyway (thanks to Caroline and her herd of fans) so it's not like the box needed to be sent to influencers to boost sales. Same with SH and the Liberty advent calendar. It's all just so wasteful and sickening

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I honestly don't think she'll have been given the products for free from the brands for these boxes. She'll have bought them at wholesale pricing like any other retailer because that's essentially what she's set herself up as here, a retailer rather than an influencer. The brands are in business as well and I just can't see them giving product to her for free so that she can make a whacking big profit on it. If they did, more fool them.

I must admit, I did get suckered into buying her box from Cult Beauty a few years ago. A couple of the products were great (though too expensive to repurchase) but the penny dropped that I had been well and truly influenced when I tried the May Lindstrom Blue Transy balm. She had raved about that so much and I thought it was going to be amazing. I literally didn't know what to do with it, the smell was horrendous and it went it the bin. So this one is a hard no from me. And I'd put money on guessing that these boxes were at one point going to contain a Drunk Elephant product until that relationship went tits up.
The beauty bag looks exactly like the one Drunk Elephant has- only a bit bigger. Copy cat or what?

Reactions: 4
I honestly don't think she'll have been given the products for free from the brands for these boxes. She'll have bought them at wholesale pricing like any other retailer because that's essentially what she's set herself up as here, a retailer rather than an influencer. The brands are in business as well and I just can't see them giving product to her for free so that she can make a whacking big profit on it. If they did, more fool them.

I must admit, I did get suckered into buying her box from Cult Beauty a few years ago. A couple of the products were great (though too expensive to repurchase) but the penny dropped that I had been well and truly influenced when I tried the May Lindstrom Blue Transy balm. She had raved about that so much and I thought it was going to be amazing. I literally didn't know what to do with it, the smell was horrendous and it went it the bin. So this one is a hard no from me. And I'd put money on guessing that these boxes were at one point going to contain a Drunk Elephant product until that relationship went tits up.
I can give you a cast iron guarantee they were all provided free of charge. I won’t reveal how I know but just trust me on this one

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Well, as @Curio pointed out on the Sali Hughes thread, the £290 beauty box has been photographed on mouldy grout tiles. Vile.

• Sick
Maybe it’s an added extra, microbiome plus enzymes to support your skin’s barrier :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone know if there’s any evidence for the topical application of the Zelens d drops? (I can’t help but think of something disgusting 💦🍆)

I love that it’s exciting that this is the first time the 10ml size is publicly available! I wonder if they would consider making a 5ml version just for me? I just love mini cute things and I love paying over the odds for them! Oh yippee payday can’t come soon enough 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OK, now everything I want to write has a dick joke, thanks @Carryonnursing 😄 Not to mention mini versions!

Well, as @Curio pointed out on the Sali Hughes thread, the £290 beauty box has been photographed on mouldy grout tiles. Vile.
I'd use the Pixie tonic for that.
Also, maybe it's a wood table, I can't tell? What ever it is, Pixie will do the trick.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I more and more think these journos/influencers/activists aren't quite the full shilling. They really are barmy aren't they? Does Botox seep through to your brain over a long period of time?
If anyone points out how greedy and immoral they are it is trolling. But Hirons can dismiss shadiness in others as 'oh that's old news'. So that's OK then.
Shameless. The lot of them.
She’s a goddam EXPERT guys!
2B103274-7A27-4B8C-B9CA-92D378E208DF.jpeg

I can give you a cast iron guarantee they were all provided free of charge. I won’t reveal how I know but just trust me on this one
Why does everyone act like she knows where the bodies are buried? How did she get so all-powerful in this industry?!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.