Caroline Hirons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(Couldn’t see an existing thread for her)

This post about the climate change protesters is kinda up there with Emma Thompson jetting in from LA to whine about it.

Caroline frequently goes on trips to the US for brand promotion and vacations. Hypocritical much?

Mod edit intro:

Caroline Hirons - Beauty and Lifestyle from skincare expert Caroline ...
https://www.carolinehirons.com/

Beauty and Lifestyle from skincare expert Caroline Hirons.

Caroline Hirons - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyzKg_t3tPv8Aa_7JL2xXZA

CAROLINE HIRONS (@carolinehirons) • Instagram photos and videos
https://www.instagram.com/carolinehirons/?hl=en
253.9k Followers, 766 Following, 4716 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from CAROLINE HIRONS (@carolinehirons)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4
Caroline Hirons has a mouth bigger than the Mersey Tunnel .

She of the ‘do as I say not as I do’ attitude .

I don’t rate her skin care advice either, give me Dr Sam Bunting any day of the week.

Reactions: 19
I did rate her skin care advice pre getting in with the designer skin care, cost a fortune, brands. She will sell anything if you pay her enough.
She is the gobbiest blogger. Always always very loudly right.
'Chill your tits' 😞

Reactions: 11
I did rate her skin care advice pre getting in with the designer skin care, cost a fortune, brands. She will sell anything if you pay her enough.
She is the gobbiest blogger. Always always very loudly right.
'Chill your tits' 😞
Yes🤔 she absolutely does think she is the No 1 authority on skin care , do not question her!!

She’s good at talking the talk , a very good saleswoman for the brands who pay her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Why is she so aggressive all the bloody time though, she needs to calm herself down before she gives herself a bloody heart attack. I've unfollowed her now on You Tube. She's too up her own arse now🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 18
She’s always been aggressive.

Back in the day before she was signed to Gleam ,and she was a very prolific tweeter even back then , she’d always joke about no one messing with her her or her kids because she had a bat ( baseball or cricket I’m unsure) and she would use it.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She’s always been aggressive.

Back in the day before she was signed to Gleam ,and she was a very prolific tweeter even back then , she’d always joke about no one messing with her her or her kids because she had a bat ( baseball or cricket I’m unsure) and she would use it.
She reminds me of a nightclub bouncer😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Miserablily Pebbles will give birth to her baby and THIS witch will probably be a godmother pebbles loves her so much. the child is screwed already.
I don’t understand how she’s popular.
She reminds me of the scary mum on the road the kids avoid when they’re out playing because you know she’s the one who’s gonna tell everyone they’re “playing too loud”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s one of those who is always ill, a bit like Sali Hughes and AMR, they pick up a bug once a month and tell everyone about it.

Once , when filming from her sick bed she said her skin was in really good nick despite her ill health , probably because you haven’t been piling on 25 layers of skin product kid!

Did you watch her ITB with Hughes, the amount of skincare she had was absolutely obscene.

Reactions: 9
Sali Hughes and CH are so similar in their humourless self righteousness. Plus snake oil saleswomen. I have watched only one Hirons video and she got all angry and shouty about anyone having the nerve to wash their face 'in the SHOWER!!!' and not do her double cleanse with a flannel instead. Dirty slobs or something like that. Plus this sounds so judgmental and petty but I don't think her skin looks that brilliant anyway so why would I follow her advice.

Reactions: 19
Night club bouncer with a baseball bat and a big gob, yep one scary woman.
Agree, SH and AMR are forever sick too. Though none of them are ever too sick to take selfies and post about it constantly. FOMO.
I look forward to a younger less botoxed group knocking them off their pedestal.

Reactions: 9
I once sent a question in when she was doing a Q&A and asked if she had any good product recommendations if travelling as I couldn’t take my full double cleanse routine. She replied so rudely and basically said I was dirty for not doing it...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
(Couldn’t see an existing thread for her)

This post about the climate change protesters is kinda up there with Emma Thompson jetting in from LA to whine about it.

Caroline frequently goes on trips to the US for brand promotion and vacations. Hypocritical much?

Mod edit intro:

Caroline Hirons - Beauty and Lifestyle from skincare expert Caroline ...
https://www.carolinehirons.com/

Beauty and Lifestyle from skincare expert Caroline Hirons.

Caroline Hirons - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyzKg_t3tPv8Aa_7JL2xXZA

CAROLINE HIRONS (@carolinehirons) • Instagram photos and videos
https://www.instagram.com/carolinehirons/?hl=en
253.9k Followers, 766 Following, 4716 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from CAROLINE HIRONS (@carolinehirons)
I have just remembered that recently she, Sali Hughes, Lauren L and the ghastly 'I'm mad me' Caitlin all flew to Cornwall on a press junket for something or another. Can't remember who sponsored it - Neutrogena??? ( really can't remember tbh). Cornwall. That place so inaccessable by either train or car from either London or Brighton.

Just edited this as I have muddled up freebies. CH went with SH to Normandy not with the other ghastly ones to Cornwall. Oh well. She is still awful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Ok, she’s gone down the affordable route, fair do’s.

CH bingo

I’ve been in the Industry for...✔
I’ve got 4 children ✔
I was raised in the US✔
Had a sniff of product , sighed contentedly ✔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.