Caroline Hirons #5 Conspiracy? No hun have a bookmark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another cock up! CH handles this ok but what's with all the adoration afterwards?!?
No idea why the adoration but she had to answer immediately because to say something is “free” of something that isn’t could have huge repercussions so it’s nothing to do with being hard working, it’s down to legalities. She ought to do separate posts on all her SM addressing this in case someone with an allergy purchased it.

Reactions: 8
Is ‘the Queen’ kicking off yet over the new lockdown restrictions if beauty has to close down again?

eta - I don’t know if beauty is affected?
Its shut down apparently. .. she's neen raising. ..n raising. .. have thry fogured how to help ... n paid people. ..it won't be easy. .to be fair figures out who qualifies n for how much...haven't heard that part yet

Me too!
I’m still a member but hardly read now tbh.
There are too many fan girls now.
I don’t know if they are a younger demographic but I cringe at their posts.
Our Queen ffs?
When some have asked if she could do more affordable kits in the future, some of the other members attack like a pack of wolves. “Our Queen is doing this out of the goodness of her heart, etc” Others tell them to buy it on credit.
It’s embarrassing.
Same. How can they be so blind!! Thinking that their queen is doing this all out of the kindness of her heart. CH saving her freaks money. CH saving her freaks skin. CH donating to charity.
More like:
CH thinking about £££
CH thinking about more freaks £££
CH causing skin issues and shiny faces
CH getting a tax writeoff
CH getting a title from the ACTUAL Queen.

Reactions: 5
I can just picture the whole Hirons family mucking in to pack the kits. Am l right she said on Youtube they would not be sent out until 11th November?

She’s running a business so I don’t begrudge her making a profit. She didn’t need to donate any of it to charity so I won’t slag her off for that either. It’s the posts acting like she’s doing us a favour that drive me mad.

The secrecy and urgency with the kits was a big struggle for me. Would I walk into a shop and buy £300 worth of skincare products? Hell no. I looked at the products I own at the moment and realised that my entire routine costs about £150 and I only buy the odd item every few months. Yet the idea of getting £650 of skincare products for just £300 almost sucked me in. It felt like i’d be saving a fortune even though it means spending more money than I ever would normally.

I can just picture the whole Hirons family mucking in to pack the kits. Am l right she said on Youtube they would not be sent out until 11th November?
Yeah it’s 11th November. They had some issues with getting products to the U.K. in time. After watching the lives I think it might have been Allies of Skin who had problems.

Reactions: 12
She’s running a business so I don’t begrudge her making a profit. She didn’t need to donate any of it to charity so I won’t slag her off for that either. It’s the posts acting like she’s doing us a favour that drive me mad.

The secrecy and urgency with the kits was a big struggle for me. Would I walk into a shop and buy £300 worth of skincare products? Hell no. I looked at the products I own at the moment and realised that my entire routine costs about £150 and I only buy the odd item every few months. Yet the idea of getting £650 of skincare products for just £300 almost sucked me in. It felt like i’d be saving a fortune even though it means spending more money than I ever would normally.

Yeah it’s 11th November. They had some issues with getting products to the U.K. in time. After watching the lives I think it might have been Allies of Skin who had problems.
I’m glad you’ve stayed strong and resisted the hype. So many have fallen for it and will regret the expense once they see their bank balance or realise they need the money for something else that’s a necessity.

Reactions: 15
Yet the idea of getting £650 of skincare products for just £300 almost sucked me in. It felt like i’d be saving a fortune even though it means spending more money than I ever would normally.
Well that's the whole psychology behind it, isn't it.To make you feel like you're saving a lot of money. There was some sound advice earlier in this thread: it's only a massive saving if you were planning on buying all the products anyway.

Reactions: 13
Off topic (but maybe related?!) - Has anyone here tried Skin and Me? I signed up last night. I’m hoping with a singular treatment and parring back my routine it will be easier to see what works and what doesnt

Reactions: 2
Off topic (but maybe related?!) - Has anyone here tried Skin and Me? I signed up last night. I’m hoping with a singular treatment and parring back my routine it will be easier to see what works and what doesnt
I have been using it for a couple of months now and they are brilliant. I don't know what your dosage is but your know what works for your skin and what doesnt when using tretinoin.

Reactions: 1
STILL KITS AVAILABLE 🤣🤣🤣
“ we wanted to make sure there was some left to get to the live with the brands”
No Caroline you have made to many and got to greedy... I don’t see these selling out anytime soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think it has all become a bit much. All the adoration on the freaks group and the our queen crap.
I love skincare and almost bought into the spring kits until I realised I would only use 3 of the products and those cost less that €100 so I saved myself€150+. I have the book and do find it useful but I adapt the routine to suit my skin and products I already have. I am guilty of buying stuff I don't need and my bathroom is full of products. I also private messaged Caroline and she voice noted me a reply to my question which I appreciated.

Reactions: 13
I'm in the Freaks group as I like to see what products people are recommending and look for reviews before I buy something. I can't stand the people who moan about the kits and the price of them and the people who here worship CH.

Ultimately the kits are a personal choice whether you buy. If you cant afford it tough - if you can't afford to buy La Mer you don't contact the CEO and winge about the cost. You just don't buy it. I fully agree the kits were expensive especially in the current circumstances but like any business CH will have been planning these for months. Wasn't QVC criticised earlier in the year for having a special value on suitcases - same kind of thing imo.

I appreciate the CH has probably helped a lot of people with their skin, I've certainly learnt more about skincare from her and also found some products and brands I love through her. Doesn't mean I'm offering my first born as a sacrifice to her. It's completely over the top.

Reactions: 17
I have no words
This fucked me off tbh. Doesn’t she run a charity where makeup and products are donated to women and children who are victims of domestic abuse? Is she seriously telling people to have a day off from pointing out that her precious Bond was a wife beater??

Why is she caping for him so hard? I’ve never seen her mention him or even James Bond, but now she’s suddenly a megafan 🤨 and won’t accept that some of her fans aren’t too sad about his passing. Also, I honestly thought he died in the 90s or something (my stepda thought the same, Nelson Mandala effect??) Bond isn’t my thing and I know nothing about SC, so. I saw a youtube clip of him basically advocating hitting women, especially when they get “hysterical”. Vile man, he seemed like. Shove that “character flaws” up your arse, Caroline.

I like how she attacks women who are critical of trans women but she lashes out at anyone who dare speaks against a man who probably was the opposite of everything Caroline stands for. You’re either against abusive men or you’re not, but you can’t be nitpicky and have it both ways. I don’t care that he was a man of his time.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.