Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MillySO

2B9F186E-C46C-4E7E-B932-DCB21D721466.jpeg

I call BS. No man in their right mind would mistake CH for a woman in her thirties.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
What really really annoys me is the fact she has stated SO MANY TIMES how much she dislikes masks and they don’t really do much, do not spend your money here ... “ adds £105 mask to the kits”

how she doesn’t like anything gimmicky or unicorns, pink, girl marketing crap and yet adds “pink drink” to the kits ... couldn’t even explain what it did when she revealed it.

never said much about dermalogica other than “meh “ alright ... “ adds £125 serum to the kits” and raving about them ...

it’s all that kinda bullshit that annoys me and just takes away any integrity from her... she’s just not believable anymore!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Given the pretense of a personal connection CH nurtures with her followers I get why people complain about the cost. She has allowed a closer relationship than normal brands do through the group and the lives. She's also often complaining about other companies so it ends up with a whole culture of being indignant in that group.
I do too. She also made a comment very recently about Tata products being prohibitively expensive for the majority of her followers and that’s why she no longer mentions them. So, to make a statement like that and then literally a couple of weeks later expect her followers to fork out £300 for a box of products is hypocritical. So I don’t blame people for questioning the price point. She’s created an atmosphere where it’s acceptable to do so.

Reactions: 32

EnterNameHerePls

CH truly is a c**t.
I also have ADHD and the misconception that our medication makes us hyperactive and pumped is a horrendous one. Even if someone without ADHD took it, they wouldn’t behave in such a manner. Yes, it’s amphetamine based, but it is a minute dose of it. It’s a misconception I’ve dealt with for years and the reason there is such an horrific stigma around medication - medication that can truly change peoples lives.
She’s feeding it here whilst claiming to be ADHD herself. If she truly had ADHD, medication would have been a rebirth for her like it is for many true ADHDers. You realise what you’ve been missing and how life changing it truly is. Especially being diagnosed so later on in life. You see what you’ve been missing all these years. Why you just couldn’t get on like everyone else did. You feel hurt when people see the thing that keeps you on the straight and narrow viewed in such a prejudice way. You don’t add to it.
She paid for a diagnosis so she could get medication that boosts people without ADHD performance. They aren’t performance enhancers if you don’t have it. They’re a lifeline. Convenient that she was “diagnosed” and given what to a normal non-ADHD brain would be a performance enhancer at the time she was writing her book. Much like uni students buy them off their ADHD mates to give them an edge whilst battling so much work.
For us ADHDers, it puts us on an even keel with the rest of the world. It doesn’t boost me in any way. It just makes me like everyone else, ABLE TO FUNCTION.
The ADHD community sees you Caroline and you are shameful. This is what we fight against every single day. It is a smack in the mouth to see one of “our own” joining in with perpetuating a MYTH about ADHD medication.
She truly makes me sick.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

EnterNameHerePls

What really winds me up about CH as well is that she doesn’t seem to believe oily skin is a thing. I have her book and there is literally one page on it. She has routines for every other skin type laid out bar oily. If you mention oily skin on the group, all you get in return is ItS nOt OiLy ItS pRoBaBlY dEhYdRaTeD because that’s the narrative CH pushes. My skin is not dehydrated. It’s oily. Always has been. Really gets on my tits.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

lonelygal

BC3BCBB9-0ECD-46EE-A9D0-92354A203404.jpeg

Oh calm down ...

Now someone’s saying that CH and her team make the world a better place... I may have to leave as everytime I log onto Facebook I see another embarrassing post

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

DOODLELADY

Chatty Member
I was one of the original freaks. I have left the group as I find the sycophantic posts actually embarrassing. CH has changed so much too.

cholulamare

Chatty Member
CH is such a bitch. Did you see the repost of Tan France’s story? Yeah okay a mistake to use all those products in one go, but to publicly shame him to all of her followers?! She could have done it so much more constructively but chose to use her usual stinking attitude!
Sooo... Jessica Defino screenshots a Hirons routine and comments on it in her IG story to her 21k followers, not tagging her, and CH immediately goes on the defensive and complains about attention-seekers riding on her coat tails and trying to get a piece of her larger following. CH then posts a screenshot to her 0.5m followers from Tan France (4m followers) of his routine, adds her own patronising comments and TAGS him, but that's ok? Someone make it make sense.

• Haha
  • Angry

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
So Caroline is on Twitter complaining that "people with vulvas" has been used in a tweet instead of women. Let me remind you that Caroline said that JK Rowling needed to "get in the bin" a few months back for saying pretty much the same thing. Caroline then goes on to say "fuck TERFs". Listen Caroline, we're not "anti trans" but its the erasure of women that we're afraid of, the same thing JK Rowling talked about and the same thing you rubbished her for.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

StevieBee

SqualorVictoria - I hope you don’t mind but your comment is brilliant so I posted it to @ carolinehirons in the IG.
23F36A62-2427-439B-B7EB-711BCC909077.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Libertine1975

VIP Member
So Caroline is on Twitter complaining that "people with vulvas" has been used in a tweet instead of women. Let me remind you that Caroline said that JK Rowling needed to "get in the bin" a few months back for saying pretty much the same thing. Caroline then goes on to say "fuck TERFs". Listen Caroline, we're not "anti trans" but its the erasure of women that we're afraid of, the same thing JK Rowling talked about and the same thing you rubbished her for.
Hopefully she has realised she was wrong a few months ago. I sincerely hope she didn't just jump on the trash JK Rowling trend at the time.

I have no issued whatsoever with people who have gender dysmorphia but am fed up with people trying to be inclusive for a tiny minority of the population when they eradicate the term women but still use the term men.

• Heart
Reactions: 28