Caroline Hirons #5 Conspiracy? No hun have a bookmark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread here

Its the launch of the Autumn kit, which have been planned months in advance with the brands but couldn't be revealed as the contents were only confirmed the night before.
If you think the contents don't add up to the RRP, throw in an overpriced bag and bookmarks, the freaks will lap it up.

Let all the world pray to the new deity Caroline, and send her gifts and sacrifices for she is so good to us all by relieving us of our extra £hundreds.

Carry on lads...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What does bookmark mean? #dense
Someone in the freaks group realised that the RRP of the kit didn't add up, Caroline "fixed" it by explaining the kit included the price of the bag and a set of £12 bookmarks (leftover from her book launch).

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Thanks, I just had a look at her site, thought it was some computing term not an actual bookmark. Wow the freaks are so lucky.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone in the freaks group realised that the RRP of the kit didn't add up, Caroline "fixed" it by explaining the kit included the price of the bag and a set of £12 bookmarks (leftover from her book launch).
That's so bad!!!! How much is the bag? I'm lolling so hard at the bookmarks :ROFLMAO: wtf:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
What really winds me up about CH as well is that she doesn’t seem to believe oily skin is a thing. I have her book and there is literally one page on it. She has routines for every other skin type laid out bar oily. If you mention oily skin on the group, all you get in return is ItS nOt OiLy ItS pRoBaBlY dEhYdRaTeD because that’s the narrative CH pushes. My skin is not dehydrated. It’s oily. Always has been. Really gets on my tits.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That's so bad!!!! How much is the bag? I'm lolling so hard at the bookmarks :ROFLMAO: wtf:ROFLMAO:
I think she was charging £30 for the bags. I personally wouldn't buy a make up bag for that price but I've seen more expensive around. I'd rather get a Liberty GWP for one of their lovely bags!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think she was charging £30 for the bags. I personally wouldn't buy a make up bag for that price but I've seen more expensive around. I'd rather get a Liberty GWP for one of their lovely bags!
100% I'd rather have the kit 42 quid cheaper than acquire yet another make up bag and an armful of naff bookmarks. I also need to know why do the bookmarks come as a set. How many books do most people have on the go at once? Surely one bookmark would suffice for those who do not use kindles. Or are the freaks also bookworms?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
100% I'd rather have the kit 42 quid cheaper than acquire yet another make up bag and an armful of naff bookmarks. I also need to know why do the bookmarks come as a set. How many books do most people have on the go at once? Surely one bookmark would suffice for those who do not use kindles. Or are the freaks also bookworms?
Probably for framing / putting onto the Caroline shrine.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What really winds me up about CH as well is that she doesn’t seem to believe oily skin is a thing. I have her book and there is literally one page on it. She has routines for every other skin type laid out bar oily. If you mention oily skin on the group, all you get in return is ItS nOt OiLy ItS pRoBaBlY dEhYdRaTeD because that’s the narrative CH pushes. My skin is not dehydrated. It’s oily. Always has been. Really gets on my tits.
Couldn't agree more. I used to have insanely oily skin and when I finally got treatment for PCOS the amount of oil on my skin halved. I used to shine like a disco ball by 10am but these days a quick blot and powder at lunch is enough to keep the worst of it at bay.

Reactions: 10
I was one of the original freaks. I have left the group as I find the sycophantic posts actually embarrassing. CH has changed so much too.

Reactions: 29
I was one of the original freaks. I have left the group as I find the sycophantic posts actually embarrassing. CH has changed so much too.
Same, I followed her from her early YouTube days, filming in her bedroom or living room, I think she just had the blog then, certainly no freak fb group. She was no nonsense but I liked her. Power corrupts and all that :LOL:

Reactions: 24
Same, I followed her from her early YouTube days, filming in her bedroom or living room, I think she just had the blog then, certainly no freak fb group. She was no nonsense but I liked her. Power corrupts and all that :LOL:
Agree. My Mum always said that pride comes before a fall. Sooner or later there will be a backlash and the Internet will turn on her

• Haha
53455B3F-0B33-4CDD-A8B0-1359EC900005.jpeg
I appreciate that she probably loved him as an actor but isn’t this a bit much for a man she never met? Maybe it’s just me and my cold heart 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Me too!
I’m still a member but hardly read now tbh.
There are too many fan girls now.
I don’t know if they are a younger demographic but I cringe at their posts.
Our Queen ffs?
When some have asked if she could do more affordable kits in the future, some of the other members attack like a pack of wolves. “Our Queen is doing this out of the goodness of her heart, etc” Others tell them to buy it on credit.
It’s embarrassing.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I get that he was an iconic actor but he was 90 and had been ill for a while, why does she feel the need to pretend she was crying all morning? Its not exactly a shock tragic death

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.