Caroline Hirons #33 Bad reviews are deleted, the skin ain’t rocking and The Freaks feel cheated…

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to have a catch up on what Lady oaf Hirons has been doing. I've been preping things for our London break. Sat down with a coffee mindless scrolling through Facebook and I've seen this...
Has she completely lost the bleeping plot?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I need to have a catch up on what Lady oaf Hirons has been doing. I've been preping things for our London break. Sat down with a coffee mindless scrolling through Facebook and I've seen this...
I’m going to email LV and Hermes and let them know she’s using their brand names in an AD. If someone did that with her brand she’d be fuming.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Shows she’s only marketing to that tiny band of “freaks”.

Reactions: 7
Because I always want passers by to see the entire contents of my bag 🙄.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Did you see the instagram post? Can’t even rewrite a sentence on that skin rocks page.
The sexual harassment joke was posted by her photographer for skin rocks. So nice. Quiftopher or something
---
Oh they fixed the spelling on the skin rocks page . Wish I took a screenshot

Reactions: 3
The ❤ is for the recommendation not the jokes about sexual harassment

QUOTE="PineappleQueen19, post: 19247444, member: 28062"]
The Curel Plumping Hydrating Gel Essence (white bottle with purple band) is good imo. Bordering on serum texture. I like the byoma hydrating serum but hate the packaging - haven’t bothered repurchasing since using the new curel essence.
Fwiw - the original curel essence (blue band) is nice but the texture of juicy water so more of an extra hydrating step which I can’t be bothered with.

In other news I see Caroline is posting jokes about sexual harassment. Lovely
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 2
Did you see the instagram post? Can’t even rewrite a sentence on that skin rocks page.
The sexual harassment joke was posted by her photographer for skin rocks. So nice. Quiftopher or something
---
Oh they fixed the spelling on the skin rocks page . Wish I took a screenshot
If she had any decency she'd fire that photographer, not boost his tasteless (and frankly derivative, I've heard that years ago) joke.

Reactions: 5
If she had any decency she'd fire that photographer, not boost his tasteless (and frankly derivative, I've heard that years ago) joke.
She hasn’t because she thinks it funny as she included on her own page.
Then of course she’ll be back to supporting women.
We all know men are sexually harassed too but statistically it happens to women more.

Yes as long as it’s truthful and can’t be construed as being an endorsement from the mentioned brand.
That Ali Baba/Express bag is hardly “everything” so it’s not truthful anyway! 😜😆

For the younger contingent on here, please note that most 50 somethings do not behave the way she does - we grew up years ago! 🙄😁 I have secondhand embarrassment so frequently when I watch her Instagram stories. The cringe factor is off the scale!

Reactions: 8
No1 in their right mind would buy that bag with her modelling it unless u already are a fan of the brand/part of the freaks. Skin rocks only appeals to the freaks and will never get worldwide appeal unlike other indie brands, purely because the niche is so small

Reactions: 6
Oh good lord. She’s bussed in Greg to try and shill the tote bag on the “it’s not a pop up” counter trying to drum up some trade.