Caroline Hirons #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knew she’d be frothing at the mouth about Kanye’s comments. I’m not a violent person but I could punch her overinflated smug face when she goes on these rants. Try telling a mother who lost their child to vax complications to “duck off”. Everyone is entitled to make their own choices. Gobshite.
She doesn’t listen to the other opinion. Her gob runs away with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So what do we all reckon to her latest rant?

I agree with the overall point she’s making - I do think it’s ridiculous that a man can have his beard trimmed, but we can’t have our brows done. However, as usual with Caroline, it’s the overblown, shouty delivery. I couldn’t watch the whole thing because she kept repeating herself and doing those facial expressions. I imagine after the first few minutes the rest was just more of the same.

Reactions: 12

I agree with the overall point she’s making - I do think it’s ridiculous that a man can have his beard trimmed, but we can’t have our brows done. However, as usual with Caroline, it’s the overblown, shouty delivery. I couldn’t watch the whole thing because she kept repeating herself and doing those facial expressions. I imagine after the first few minutes the rest was just more of the same.
Agree. Valid point, juvenile delivery 🌝

Reactions: 6

When I watch her all puffed up and delivering yet another rant I sometimes find myself genuinely surprised that steam isn’t coming out of her nose and ears. How can she spend her life so wound up the entire time? Her blood pressure must be a sight to see!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s almost as much about the performance than the message. She makes some valid points but the way she goes on I just can’t watch, it’s like a pantomime.

Reactions: 8
Unfollowed her years ago but saw the book was out and wanted to have a nosy. This woman just loves the sound of her own voice, her opinion is right, no one else's and she's so edgy and cool cos she SWEARS guys. Can you imagine it? A woman swearing?

duck off love and grow up.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I unfollowed her on everything when she told JK Rowling to "get in the bin" about that menstruation tweet that kicked off the TERF accusations. CH has a history of supporting the Eve charity who use "woman" on their gynae cancer comms so it seemed hypocritical to me. Not even looked at the book to see if she's used "woman" in a menopause section but it wouldn't surprise me. More concerned with getting "woke points" than taking the time to think about what she's supporting with her crappy hot take.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I can't remember who recommended the Wendy Rowe book on the last thread but thank you so much! It's a beautiful and practical book, a handy reference point to dip in and out of, and it's stunning to look at. She comes across as so so likeable. Love it!

Reactions: 3
It's her uploading things, tagging Boris and saying "duck you Boris". Really? Regardless of your political views and regardless whether or not you agree with someone, Caroline, you should be teaching your kids to respect people. She's just not got an ounce of class in her body whatsoever.

Reactions: 11
on her latest instagram rant (which i totally back by the way as there’s a lot of double standards on the rules) she just couldn’t resist mentioning that she knows where harry redknapp lives...weird flex but ok

E89ED6A9-4411-476B-ABBD-8541D27CCE34.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I do like the fact she’s highlighted the ridiculousness of getting beards trimmed but can’t do eyebrows but yeah she’s a tad aggressive sometimes!

Reactions: 6
on her latest instagram rant (which i totally back by the way as there’s a lot of double standards on the rules) she just couldn’t resist mentioning that she knows where harry redknapp lives...weird flex but ok

View attachment 178919
He lives in the Sandbanks, many people know where he lives. Hardly 1 up for you Caroline you bleeping stupid rough sour faced cow

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He lives in the Sandbanks, many people know where he lives. Hardly 1 up for you Caroline you bleeping stupid rough sour faced cow
😂 they literally show his house on celebrity gogglebox, half the county knows where he lives

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her hair is gross.
Not a good advert for Josh Wood at all.

😂 they literally show his house on celebrity gogglebox, half the county knows where he lives
You can get the boat from Bournemouth pier around to Poole and they point his house out. Stupid cow. Sandra would have her!!!!

Threatening our Harry. Don’t bother Caroline. The difference is people love Harry n Sarn!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don’t get why poor ol’ Harry is getting it in the neck .

Not his salon and he’s hardly likely to give one tit that the bloke’s having his beard seen to by the Maskless Barber of Bournemouth.

Caroline jumps on any issue and inserts herself slap bang in the middle but she’s not confrontational Tattlers, remember that.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.