Caroline Hirons #28 Four Chambers? More like Four Parasites to her Bank Account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s now filming herself crying FFS!
Why? It's so strange. Surely she must see this is odd behaviour.
Most of us, and her followers, understand grief as we've bloody been there.
She'll no doubt be issuing warnings soon about 'don't DM me with advice alright? I find it very triggering'.

Reactions: 12
Why? It's so strange. Surely she must see this is odd behaviour.
Most of us, and her followers, understand grief as we've bloody been there.
She'll no doubt be issuing warnings soon about 'don't DM me with advice alright? I find it very triggering'.
I don’t understand why she needs ro share her grief unless its for clicks and likes. But she doesn’t want those apparently. Very bizarre behaviour

Reactions: 14
I don’t understand why she needs ro share her grief unless its for clicks and likes. But she doesn’t want those apparently. Very bizarre behaviour
It seems as if she needs to share everything (unless she doesn’t want to lol) and I can’t understand why. Maybe she has no close friends to talk to about this stuff. I get she is grieving but why does she need to film her distress? It’s triggering.

Reactions: 8
She’s now filming herself crying FFS!
What’s this stupid Dr Seuss character face she pulls these days? Is it to test the strength of her fillers? She’s just gross. Keep it to yourself you boorish bint.
---
It seems as if she needs to share everything (unless she doesn’t want to lol) and I can’t understand why. Maybe she has no close friends to talk to about this stuff. I get she is grieving but why does she need to film her distress? It’s triggering.
It’s triggering and ODD.

Reactions: 8
Why hasn't her husband or children told her to seek grief counselling rather than cry on IG stories?

Also, her diet of Huel shakes and shreddy protein bars seems dreadfully boring.

Reactions: 10
I hate the word triggering. Life goes on and we can’t always worry about what is triggering for everyone. Because a butterfly could trigger somebody and I would not know.
The problem with hirons is she will share her grief and then say her dms are triggering. You put it out there so you are going to get dms about grief

Reactions: 16
I hate the word triggering. Life goes on and we can’t always worry about what is triggering for everyone. Because a butterfly could trigger somebody and I would not know.
The problem with hirons is she will share her grief and then say her dms are triggering. You put it out there so you are going to get dms about grief
She uses it all the time. I guess it’s one of those new words. I just wish she didn’t feel the need to overshare her private grief.

Reactions: 7
Yea you are right that word is used a lot these days and hirons has used it. I personally can not stand the word.. it “triggers” me😂🤪
---
So if we could please not use that word as my feelings matter more than anybody else’s. Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But her grief IS for clicks and likes - gotta get those engagement figures up...

She doesn't want DMs because then she'll be obliged to reply, or those kind followers who have probably shared their own heartfelt private grief will get (rightly) fucked off with Nellie's lack of compassion and ignoring them.

Hence the weird mix of 'look at me being sad but dont contact me about my sadness'.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.