Caroline Hirons #27 Kim Jong Hirons, Too Hectorial For My Taste

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They look like theyā€™ve come off set in some period drama; I do admit I like Avaā€™s bridesmaid dress, but didnā€™t realise money was tight so she had to waitress later

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We all looked better ten years ago šŸ˜‚
People can and do improve with age. Youth does not always trump everything. The oaf looks a state not because of normal ageing but because of her straw like bleached hair and terrible dress sense

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I wonder what the long term effect of having so many injectables is. I think there must be a critical point with it and I wonder if CH and co have gone so far beyond that point that itā€™s actually prematurely aging them

Reactions: 10
They look like theyā€™ve come off set in some period drama; I do admit I like Avaā€™s bridesmaid dress, but didnā€™t realise money was tight so she had to waitress later
I have always thought they look like The Three Musketeers, well four including Jim now the little lad has joined in.
Funny set up with the Bride and Groom sat alone on a table. You can see them behind Ava.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder what the long term effect of having so many injectables is. I think there must be a critical point with it and I wonder if CH and co have gone so far beyond that point that itā€™s actually prematurely aging them
Her skin used to look good but now you can see where sheā€™s had filler and she looks artificial.

Reactions: 6
Her skin used to look good but now you can see where sheā€™s had filler and she looks artificial.
In the wild without supportive lighting ( that podcast with Spencer M) she looks like a woman of her age but considering all the invasive treatments sheā€™s undertaken Iā€™m surprised how ā€˜averageā€™ she looks.

The grief and residual anger she feels at her mumā€™s death must be playing a part.

Reactions: 4
She looks like a Disney villain
....and not in a good way (I mean, Maleficent is pretty hot)
---
It's so annoying when she does this - pretends to be aggravated by people asking the same things in comments, so has to sassily address them in a world weary tone when we all know she loves any interest shown in her and her family :rolleyes:

View attachment 2382093

And the amount of people commenting 'Omg your sons should all model for Jonathan VN' šŸ˜‚
Poor Max. He looks like Rumplestiltskin or summat. Does he have growth issues? He looks very short compared to the others. All the blokes look like they need haircuts and a good wash.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I was going through the wedding pic comments again, and I saw this... šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Instead of Caroline just giving it a "like" or not responding if she disagreed (like a normal person!), she proceeded to:

1. Make a point of disagreeing with her commenter over something so insignificant
2. Called her own daughter a "mutt breed" :oops: (um...she couldn't have just said Ava looks like both parents? Wtf)
3. Compared/ranked her kids

Caroline has zero class. And she's a terrible f*cking parent. Jfc...no wonder they all have issues.
She is such a narcissist, always using such extreme terms/verbiage to get attention from people, and casually letting us know who her favorite children are. It's so gross.

IMG_6808.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Clear as day her misogyny and sexism runs deep: using bestial (and also unnecessarily eugenics-y) language to describe her own daughter, like she's a sow at a country fair or something. Might as well just call her sons "lads" and her daughter a "witch"

Edit- "mutt breed" really bleeping bothers me. Using historically racist terms to describe her white daughter. Letting us know what she really thinks of the rest of *us* then. Wonder what she'd think about my ~~pedigree~~ then. Disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Clear as day her misogyny and sexism runs deep: using bestial (and also unnecessarily eugenics-y) language to describe her own daughter, like she's a sow at a country fair or something. Might as well just call her sons "lads" and her daughter a "witch"

Edit- "mutt breed" really bleeping bothers me. Using historically racist terms to describe her white daughter. Letting us know what she really thinks of the rest of *us* then. Wonder what she'd think about my ~~pedigree~~ then. Disgusting.
She and her spawn are absolute trash

Reactions: 8

You hit the nail on the head about why I found that so distasteful. She is truly trash

Reactions: 14
That is just shocking. I'm just gonna come right out and say it- it's laughable that she thinks that she thinks her and Jim are so different that the kids either resemble her, him or are a 'mutt breed' (absolutely vile). I've always thought her and Jim looked alike. They've always looked more like brother and sister than husband and wife. Sorry not sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 24

I had to Google it. I honestly had no idea that ā€œmuttā€ meant anything other than a mongrel when referring to a dog.
I was unaware of any racial connotations. Nellie is a similar age to me so, in her defence (I know, I know, it pains me to type that!), she may well be unaware too. I truly donā€™t think she meant anything racist by it. That said, itā€™s not nice to refer to your daughter as a mongrel either.
This is why she should have separate personal and business accounts.

Reactions: 10
I had to Google it. I honestly had no idea that ā€œmuttā€ meant anything other than a mongrel when referring to a dog.
I was unaware of any racial connotations. Nellie is a similar age to me so, in her defence (I know, I know, it pains me to type that!), she may well be unaware too. I truly donā€™t think she meant anything racist by it. That said, itā€™s not nice to refer to your daughter as a mongrel either.
This is why she should have separate personal and business accounts.
I would usually give everyone the benefit of the doubt, especially my elders as I understand how life experience and time and context can change words and meanings, but she has such a history of performatively calling out very minor transgressions by others plus being so hugely aggressive to everyone else wrt race that she has depleted any goodwill or contextual/generational reasoning I may apply. She just instantly sets me on edge. I wouldn't automatically think it about anyone else ā™„

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.