Caroline Hirons #27 Kim Jong Hirons, Too Hectorial For My Taste

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely even she can admit that Ava is wearing a very bridal style dress in that photo
I’ve also never seen anyone but the bride do this specific wedding photo pose. It’s just weird - especially in white. Surely they’d have flower girls in the wedding that would also be in any bridesmaid shots.

Reactions: 15
I’ve also never seen anyone but the bride do this specific wedding photo pose. It’s just weird - especially in white. Surely they’d have flower girls in the wedding that would also be in any bridesmaid shots.
Who needs to share pics of the bride when Ava “look at me” Hirons is there to fill in? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just don’t understand why she didn’t keep her bridesmaid dress on. Why would you get changed at someone else’s wedding? And into that? She’s even tied her hair back (in the same way I do to get in the shower though). I actually thought she looked rather nice in the photos Nana shared.

Maybe I’m old fashioned but it seems really disrespectful.

Reactions: 13
I just don’t understand why she didn’t keep her bridesmaid dress on. Why would you get changed at someone else’s wedding? And into that? She’s even tied her hair back (in the same way I do to get in the shower though). I actually thought she looked rather nice in the photos Nana shared.

Maybe I’m old fashioned but it seems really disrespectful.
I'd say she's definitely trying to make a point...

What that might be is unclear.

Reactions: 11
The amount of people on IG saying how gorgeous all their hair is?! Am I missing something? 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Has Hirons ever parented Ava I wonder? I mean not indulging every single whim because she thinks she is so unique and marvellous?
It's good girls get masses of support from their parents, but boundaries and occasionally being told 'no' are not the worst things in the world.
Hirons rolls her eyes at Ava in mock exasperation but you just know she thinks she is admirable and her mini me.

Has Hirons ever parented Ava I wonder? I mean not indulging every single whim because she thinks she is so unique and marvellous?
It's good girls get masses of support from their parents, but boundaries and occasionally being told 'no' are not the worst things in the world.
Hirons rolls her eyes at Ava in mock exasperation but you just know she thinks she is admirable and her mini me.
It's probably a bit late to start now.

Reactions: 11
She's said more than once that girls are torture and hellish to bring up, but the little Princes that are boys are easy because they love their mummies. :rolleyes:

Take from that what you will.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
For those who don't have IG.
And yes Hirons said she wouldn't post pictures of the bride until the bride did.
I can't keep track - is it the son getting married who has children?

View attachment 2381214
This outfit just does not match the wedding venue. It’s just not…. Formal enough. The whole thing screams new money to me. All the resources and access to the best of the best in terms of makeup artists etc. The most stunning venue and what seems to be a rather large budget. And yet - they just haven’t nailed it. It’s should have been a home run. It should and could have been spectacular.

Everything about the photos she has shared so far are off. I get that a lot of the fashion trends online feature an ‘unexpected shoe’ but like a previous poster said, it’s unexpected in such an aging way. Ava’s outfit is causal and not in a high fashion way. The thinks it’s giving Hailey Bieber and it’s not.

The men’s suits are so close but yet so far off. The lack of socks - just the lack of attention to detail. And the devil is in the detail. The labels in the back of your shirts are irrelevant. I can’t see that. But I can see that CH for example should have thought more about her underwear. Bras are the foundation to your outfit and I think that is partly why her shirt hangs slightly oddly. I am on a total ramble now but this is potentially going to be your most photographed outfit ever so if you don’t feel comfortable in a dress that’s fine. But whatever your outfit choice that you feel most you in, still needs to be elevated and totally on point from every angle. She doesn’t even look like she going to the races, she looks like she’s going for a nice meal somewhere

TLDR; I hate everything in this photo

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.