Caroline Hirons #25 Skincare is merch, ask two homes Hirons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see that post from the woman who shared her good results with a neck cream? Well oaf in chief came along to put her back in her box
If that had been a before and after pic from using her Skinrocks product I bet her post would have been singing it’s praises.

I often wonder how unbiased her “This Morning” recommendations are?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A freak posted a picture as it was her 36th birthday. There's the usual ridiculous replies of 'you look about 12', 'I'm only 2 years older but you look young enough to be my daughter'. She looks well (and 36 is young) but you would easily guess her age was around that bracket. They're all so ridiculous

Reactions: 9
Whilst I appreciate everything NHS workers do, these two have pissed me off! There’s no reason to tell us they’re paramedics and post a photo of them in the ambulance if they really want to purchase items off others. They’re on the beg and quite frankly it’s embarrassing.

A6AB9771-2433-427A-B6AF-A16A49793089.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
That's utterly utterly ridiculous. I'm sure there must be some kind of social media policy against that sort of thing. And if not, there should be!

I wonder will Hirons come along to tell them that magic cream is just shea butter like she did with the Prai neck cream freak

Reactions: 18
That's utterly utterly ridiculous. I'm sure there must be some kind of social media policy against that sort of thing. And if not, there should be!

I wonder will Hirons come along to tell them that magic cream is just shea butter like she did with the Prai neck cream freak
Nah shes’s mates with Charlotte “Darling!” 🙄

Their dear patient told them to ask on there if there were any samples going. Why didn’t dear patient scoop some out of her pot and give to them as a “thank you” as they are NHS workers? 😜

Everyone else has to take the chance on “spenny” 🙄 products so why are they so different to us mere non-NHS mortals?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Quite a few people have offered to send samples and half used pots - they should have declined the offers after a sample each.

Someone’s commented that they should petition CT to send the two paramedics a load of freebies. What makes them more deserving than any other paramedic? Or nurse or junior doctor or healthcare assistant for that matter!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
The whole thing is absurd. They met a patient and instantly decided they needed this cream and between the three of them they decided to lobby the facebook group. Wouldn't surprise me if this patient doesn't exist at all

The whole thing is absurd. They met a patient and instantly decided they needed this cream and between the three of them they decided to lobby the facebook group. Wouldn't surprise me if this patient doesn't exist at all
Let’s see if said patient “outs” herself in the group?

• Haha
Quite a few people have offered to send samples and half used pots - they should have declined the offers after a sample each.

Someone’s commented that they should petition CT to send the two paramedics a load of freebies. What makes them more deserving than any other paramedic? Or nurse or junior doctor or healthcare assistant for that matter!
Personally I don't think any of them should be on the beg for high end products on a Facebook group

---

It's a hangover from the pandemic that NHS workers are somehow seen as more worthy than others. You rarely ever see any of the other sectors that kept the country going on the beg but NHS comes up time and time again

Last edited:
  • Heart
Personally I don't think any of them should be on the beg for high end products on a Facebook
---

It's a hangover from the pandemic that NHS workers are somehow seen as more worthy than others. You rarely ever see any of the other sectors that kept the country going on the beg but NHS comes up time and time again
Does the NHS approve of their staff begging in uniform? Maybe take a flask to work instead of buying takeaway coffees, you’ll soon save enough for a “spenny” face cream! So pissed off with this whole “everybody who works for the NHS is a God” thing now

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Maybe if they didn’t use their ‘spennys’ on costa coffees they’d be able to afford it!!!! 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg that's just a ghastly thing to say. So triggering as you say, and really quite offensive. She's clearly a dick.
I'm glad it's not just me who finds it awful!

---

I would report it but I can't see the creepy admin Dom being too bothered by it

‘TITTT’ - can someone clarify like how far we REALLY need to ‘TITTT’ cos my tits are that far down my abdomen now that there’s no industrial sized products in the world that would do one cleanse

Did anyone see that post from the woman who shared her good results with a neck cream? Well oaf in chief came along to put her back in her box

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guess what her next release is? The Maternity Box! What’s the betting she says it’s suitable for all, not just those who are pregnant or have just given birth? 🙄
New mum, don't think you can afford it? Worry not, the empty box will double up as a cot for your newborn! 😜😆
I literally thought you were joking..... is there no 'scenario' she wont shill to. When she first started out she would have had a ffffing field day is someone had bought out one of these boxes, now she will do anything and I mean anything for money

I literally thought you were joking..... is there no 'scenario' she wont shill to. When she first started out she would have had a ffffing field day is someone had bought out one of these boxes, now she will do anything and I mean anything for money
I wonder if she'll ever try and shill to the red-eyed blotchy face sad story freaks ? Like a grief / just been dumped after three weeks box ?
Targetable enough audience.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.