Caroline Hirons #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was at home the day the kits came out and as I wanted one I saw what went down as it happened. As I said above the site went down. She then did a live on FB which stated that they were sorting it and that they would post there first with the link which she did. I agree with Square Button that it was about making sure her loyal fan base got kits. However it also meant some missed out who only follow on the blog or Instagram. She was a bit tiddly when doing the lives later... I can’t recall every single thing said but if there was a mocking of Insta I think it was tongue in cheek. CH has her faults but slagging off her fans in different forums is not one of them IMO.

Reactions: 8
Hey there, I’m a lurker on the freaks group. I haven’t seen CH slag her fans so I don’t think she’s guilty of that. I think she is guilty of poor moderation on that page though. I’ve no words to describe some of the “freaks” and their behaviour. Let’s just say Tattle ain’t got nothing on them

• Heart
Reactions: 5
To be fair giving fan club members early access to tour tickets used to happen all the time, it’s no different to that. I rejoined the freaks a while ago; mostly it’s a helpful place if you love skincare, some of the people on there are so desperate for attention from their “Queen” it’s a little embarrassing given their average age.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t necessarily think she was directly slagging anyone off. BUT she has very weird obsessive fans on her Facebook page who WERE slagging people off which she was condoning and even sent one of them products

Reactions: 4
Hey there, I’m a lurker on the freaks group. I haven’t seen CH slag her fans so I don’t think she’s guilty of that. I think she is guilty of poor moderation on that page though. I’ve no words to describe some of the “freaks” and their behaviour. Let’s just say Tattle ain’t got nothing on them
Yes they definitely need more/better moderating - I have seen some proper trash-talk on there and totally unnecessarily

Reactions: 3
Wtf she’s blasted everyone for weeks about abiding by the lockdown and now her household and her sons household are Isolating as a group. Wtf that’s not what Boris said Caroline. Just because you think you’re entitled to see your children doesn’t mean it’s allowed. Even if England are slowly easing restrictions. And him living down the road is not a reason, my mother is 3 streets away I’ve not seen her since lockdown started as she is a diabetic, just like Caroline’s husband. I swear the privileged think they have their own rules

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yeah she spoke about it before, how her son lives close but comes round lol idiot

Reactions: 1
Another passive aggressive psycho video posted by one of her fans about people asking questions on her Instagram lives. The girl who posted it is not right in the head. So entitled

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve just watched about 5 minutes of her Insta live regarding menopausal skin.

She stated that she was bringing in a Dr then said “...because the last time I had the audacity to talk about this I was lambasted by women my age who should know better” , just who does she think she is?

Firstly , she was on Jo Wiley’s radio show (at the time) and two of those women who challenged what she said , on Twitter , were both health professionals ,one of whom was a GP with an interest in HRT and the menopause ,iirc.

Secondly , she has the absolute gall to criticise people who disagree with her yet will happily be the most obnoxious skin ‘expert’ on social media, this beggars belief.

Without question she is hugely popular but with that she has become arrogant and massively big headed, she really thinks she is the oracle of skincare.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I think she knows what she is talking about and she seems to be very competent, however, gosh, she is so arrogant, self entitled and self absorbed.

Reactions: 1
I think she knows what she is talking about and she seems to be very competent, however, gosh, she is so arrogant, self entitled and self absorbed.
She certainly knows some things, but she cannot and does not know everything. There’s always room for alternative opinions and learning, and any top professional knows when to take good counsel and listen to advice from others who do not necessarily share your views.

Reactions: 10
She certainly knows some things, but she cannot and does not know everything. There’s always room for alternative opinions and learning, and any top professional knows when to take good counsel and listen to advice from others who do not necessarily share your views.
I totally agree, she knows some things. But working a counter is not the same as being a doctor. If I have skin problems I would listen to a dermatologist not her. I think for basic tips/tricks there’s nothing wrong with her per se, but she is by no means an expert. All, and I mean ALL, her opinions are money based. She touts products that she has been paid to push (ads, affiliate links etc). How the hell can you trust someone like that? I personally don’t.
People think (and esp herself) that she is the be all, end all of skincare. duck no. She’s a loud mouthed, obnoxious rude witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She claims to know some things, but she doesn't understand basic chemistry and ingredients. Her skin is red and angry and is basically a tell all of her knowledge really.

Why does she always mention that she can do her Mississippi accent then she says she can do her Scouse accent? You've got a London accent hun, give up the act

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I just watched her insta lives and she stresses me out !!! Rambling, inconsistent chatter. Im sure she knows her stuff and how many of these companies are paying her to promote ? also she has a bit of redness on her skin and has had fillers...should we b listening ?!

I just watched her insta lives and she stresses me out !!! Rambling, inconsistent chatter. Im sure she knows her stuff and how many of these companies are paying her to promote ? also she has a bit of redness on her skin and has had fillers...should we b listening ?!
She’s manic now compared to her early vlogs. Her whole face has changed too. Double chins almost gone, high cheekbones and smooth forehead. No overly priced cleanser/toner/moisturiser is going to do that. And as for the hysterical fans, they are so cringeworthy. She’s raking it in due to their stupidity. She talks at people like their idiots.
ghastly woman, let’s hope her fame is on it was down.

She’s manic now compared to her early vlogs. Her whole face has changed too. Double chins almost gone, high cheekbones and smooth forehead. No overly priced cleanser/toner/moisturiser is going to do that. And as for the hysterical fans, they are so cringeworthy. She’s raking it in due to their stupidity. She talks at people like their idiots.
ghastly woman, let’s hope her fame is on it was down.
Im glad im not the only one thinking the same. And all these mega pricey products people must b skint on skincare !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.