Caroline Hirons #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dr Dray makes me uncomfortable, she is so skinny. I don't mind Hyram but I don't think his background is much different from Caroline's (brand training etc).

I can understand why Caroline has appeal, she is older, isn't a stick insect so I think people find her more relatable than most youtubers.

If you watch her older videos she is a little more reserved than she comes across now so was also probably less polarising.

Reactions: 7
I thought it was one of those 4 story-ers. Her bedroom’s in the basement.

Reactions: 2
Did you mean this one? https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11925566/officers

I think they’ve got the dates wrong for both of them 😂 how professional

You’re bang on about her skin. She always has some sort of break out or redness

Tbf Hyram doesn’t really know what he’s talking about either. He doesn’t understand physics, he slags off products for having a lower PH, especially acids which aren’t going to have an acidic PH on the skin, slagged off glow tonic because the second ingredient is sodium hydroxide, failing to understand that straight glycolic would burn his face off. He copies Susan Yara a lot. Even her behaviours in his videos. Creepy
Yeah hyram tends to go off about fragrance too much especially in wash off products. It’s all a bit conflicting every skin care person has their own opinions I guess. But I do like his attitude in general a lot better then Caroline’s and how he don’t push expensive products

Reactions: 1
I’m sure she celebrated her 50th last year? 🤔
She might have done. So either she's fibbing, or whoever deals with her company admin is a bit of a plank putting incorrect info on legal documents.... neither scenario is particularly ideal 😂

Had a look on Companies House website. She was born in 1969 according to that and her husband who is also a director of the company was born in 1963.

Not sure if this has been mention (sorry STTE) but I’m not so sure how her instagram followers would feel if they heard what she was saying about them in her FB group. My friend sent me (now deleted) SS of posts where she gave links so her “Freaks” could get the spring kits before anyone else. She was celebrating the fact that they had and that her insta followers missed out!!! She also sent goodies to a girl that made a video slagging her insta followers off and saying not to share the links with people outside the group (because she loved the video so much).

After all that she posted videos on insta outright lying about posting Links to the kits everything at the same time and pretending she was sorry - whilst posting laughing videos in the group about it all.

There has been lots of posts in the group laughing about the whole situation with CH joining in ever since.

I used to like her but honestly this is hideous behaviour, such a slap in the face to the people that follow her on YouTube/her blog.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think posts like yours without any screenshots should be taken with a pinch of salt, sorry. I’m not her biggest fan, but that’s a lot to allege without backing it up. Can you retrieve the deleted screenshots? If your friend sent them to you, they should be in your text messages/WhatsApp/recently deleted pictures folder.

Reactions: 17
I’ve followed CH since the “Beauty Mouth” days and had a personal consultation with her 6 years ago. Back when I saw her she was really warm and easy to talk to. She didn’t take fools gladly but was nowhere near as aggressive as she comes across now. She also sorted my skin out.
She and her site have definitely changed. Everything is financially driven now. I don’t trust her reviews anymore and her instagram posts are now adverts. It’s a shame but it seems to have happened with most of that Gleam cohort (Ruth, Lily, Anna, etc).

Reactions: 11
Dr Dray makes me uncomfortable, she is so skinny. I don't mind Hyram but I don't think his background is much different from Caroline's (brand training etc).

I can understand why Caroline has appeal, she is older, isn't a stick insect so I think people find her more relatable than most youtubers.

If you watch her older videos she is a little more reserved than she comes across now so was also probably less polarising.
I’m with you on what you say about CH here. I found her very relatable a few years back, but I think with her increasing popularity she gained confidence which somehow morphed her personality into this bolshy, disagreeable person that we see now.

I don’t like the fact that if you ask the wrong question, or have the wrong opinion, she’s so rude. She does not tolerate anyone having a different view point to her own, there’s never any room for debate.

Wrt Dr Dray, I respect her opinions as a qualified dermatologist, and would take her advice over CH or any of these other self appointed experts any day of the week! At least any recommendations she makes are affordable. I realise there’s the argument that dermatologists also recommend certain skincare brands, but even if they do, at least they’ll mostly be reasonably priced, fragrance free and a routine that doesn’t include a million unnecessary products/steps...

Only on some of the documents...
I dont think it is anything sinister. i think they just got her and her husbands DOB round the wrong way.

I think posts like yours without any screenshots should be taken with a pinch of salt, sorry. I’m not her biggest fan, but that’s a lot to allege without backing it up. Can you retrieve the deleted screenshots? If your friend sent them to you, they should be in your text messages/WhatsApp/recently deleted pictures folder.
In fairness I am on the FB group as a lurker. I can vouch for the fact that when it all went pear shaped with the kits and the site went down, the majority of the freaks were saying that they had been unable to get a kit. CH did then say that she would post there first once they had the site back up and running again and she did post a link there first I believe. She also said that they were closing FB to new members. In fact in the interest of full disclosure I actually bought a kit as I use a lot of the products and it was good value. I have not seen any posts where she was mocking those on instagram for missing out. In all fairness I sort of see why. Her FB page is where most of her fans are and I suppose she wanted to make sure they got a kit first rather than people who may have only just recently started following her from articles in the press. CH does have a lot of faults but as I say I did not see posts mocking others for missing out; that is not to say that they did not occur. Also in the interest of full disclosure her posts on the day the kits came out did my head in. She never gets to the point and just rambles on - getting all sweary. Her schtick (if that is what you call it and how you spell it) has become a bit tedious.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I dont think it is anything sinister. i think they just got her and her husbands DOB round the wrong way.

In fairness I am on the FB group as a lurker. I can vouch for the fact that when it all went pear shaped with the kits and the site went down, the majority of the freaks were saying that they had been unable to get a kit. CH did then say that she would post there first once they had the site back up and running again and she did post a link there first I believe. She also said that they were closing FB to new members. In fact in the interest of full disclosure I actually bought a kit as I use a lot of the products and it was good value. I have not seen any posts where she was mocking those on instagram for missing out. In all fairness I sort of see why. Her FB page is where most of her fans are and I suppose she wanted to make sure they got a kit first rather than people who may have only just recently started following her from articles in the press. CH does have a lot of faults but as I say I did not see posts mocking others for missing out; that is not to say that they did not occur. Also in the interest of full disclosure her posts on the day the kits came out did my head in. She never gets to the point and just rambles on - getting all sweary. Her schtick (if that is what you call it and how you spell it) has become a bit tedious.
Same, I've got a screenshot of Caroline doing the early release for the group if anyone wants to see it, they can PM me as it's got other people's names on I'm not posting it on here.

Can you PM it to me and I’ll use my crappy editing skills to remove the names, or something? If she’s taking the piss out of her customers, I think people should be told.

Reactions: 4
IMG_2571.jpg

IMG_2571.jpg

I've cropped out the comments with names on, I don't actually know how to PM someone a photo lol

I have screen recordings of FB lives where she says “I’m gonna go tell insta they’ve sold out - sucks to be them” and how she is praising the girl that posted the video about how the insta followers are “not our people”. Again, words that Caroline then repeated and said she was going to post goodies to her for the video. Also as someone posted further down there was a private link she was selling directly to the Freaks through.

The page is awash with posts about how bitchy it is towards new people atm and the nastiness to people on insta (new people are posting about how uncomfortable they feel and Admin stepped in to say it doesn’t matter when you joined you are still welcome). There has been a big cull of posts from around the time now that she has reopened the page for people to join. My friend has spent all morning combing through it to find things she had told me about haha.

I think it’s still pretty crap to lie to most of your customers about the kits not being available when she knew full well she had put them on sale for her Freaks, she did the same for the resale.

I can’t see how to add a video on here but if someone wants to tell me or wants proof that these comments were made and bitchiness was praised I am happy to send them on.

There has been lots of posts in the group laughing about the whole situation with CH joining in ever since.
As this part of the post cannot be proven (I suspect it’s more of an embellishment) I have asked for the post to be deleted as my intent was not to spread false information. Apologies folks! 😊
Not sure if this has been mention (sorry STTE) but I’m not so sure how her instagram followers would feel if they heard what she was saying about them in her FB group. My friend sent me (now deleted) SS of posts where she gave links so her “Freaks” could get the spring kits before anyone else. She was celebrating the fact that they had and that her insta followers missed out!!! She also sent goodies to a girl that made a video slagging her insta followers off and saying not to share the links with people outside the group (because she loved the video so much).

After all that she posted videos on insta outright lying about posting Links to the kits everything at the same time and pretending she was sorry - whilst posting laughing videos in the group about it all.

I used to like her but honestly this is hideous behaviour, such a slap in the face to the people that follow her on YouTube/her blog.
As part of this post cannot be proven (I suspect some of it is more of an embellishment) I have asked for the post to be deleted as my intent was not to spread false information. Apologies folks! Hope no offence was caused!

God knows what I have done there!!! I was trying to quote my original post but seem to have added to another post 😬 If anyone know how I can change this please help haha!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I have screen recordings of FB lives where she says “I’m gonna go tell insta they’ve sold out - sucks to be them” and how she is praising the girl that posted the video about how the insta followers are “not our people”. Again, words that Caroline then repeated and said she was going to post goodies to her for the video. Also as someone posted further down there was a private link she was selling directly to the Freaks through.

The page is awash with posts about how bitchy it is towards new people atm and the nastiness to people on insta (new people are posting about how uncomfortable they feel and Admin stepped in to say it doesn’t matter when you joined you are still welcome). There has been a big cull of posts from around the time now that she has reopened the page for people to join. My friend has spent all morning combing through it to find things she had told me about haha.

I think it’s still pretty crap to lie to most of your customers about the kits not being available when she knew full well she had put them on sale for her Freaks, she did the same for the resale.

I can’t see how to add a video on here but if someone wants to tell me or wants proof that these comments were made and bitchiness was praised I am happy to send them on.

As this part of the post cannot be proven (I suspect it’s more of an embellishment) I have asked for the post to be deleted as my intent was not to spread false information. Apologies folks! 😊

As part of this post cannot be proven (I suspect some of it is more of an embellishment) I have asked for the post to be deleted as my intent was not to spread false information. Apologies folks! Hope no offence was caused!
The main reason she did this, was because she was concerned a lot of the people on Instagram were ebayers because she’d done a lot of press and believe it or not the same day the kits went on sale, kits were seen on eBay and were removed. Any person who has a fan base would naturally want their loyal fans to get their hands on the product rather than people who just want to stick it on eBay and make a profit. Tbh I think this shows good character because Caroline wanted her fans who are passionate about skin care to get the kits - she actually cared who got them. If it was just about money she wouldn’t give a toss who got the kits as long as she was quids in. The link was given to the freaks first and then it was given to Instagram.

Reactions: 10
The main reason she did this, was because she was concerned a lot of the people on Instagram were ebayers because she’d done a lot of press and believe it or not the same day the kits went on sale, kits were seen on eBay and were removed. Any person who has a fan base would naturally want their loyal fans to get their hands on the product rather than people who just want to stick it on eBay and make a profit. Tbh I think this shows good character because Caroline wanted her fans who are passionate about skin care to get the kits - she actually cared who got them. If it was just about money she wouldn’t give a toss who got the kits as long as she was quids in. The link was given to the freaks first and then it was given to Instagram.
I think as someone who followed through the blog and Instagram I was disappointed that this was done and then nothing was mentioned. Not everyone has Facebook and she made a point of saying how everything went up at the same time. If she had been honest about that on her Instagram I would have thought the same as you.

Like I (very poorly) said in my last post, some of the information from the original post can’t be proven (her commenting on posts where people are laughing about insta followers) so I don’t want to spread false information about someone so hopefully the post can be removed 😊

I think as someone who followed through the blog and Instagram I was disappointed that this was done and then nothing was mentioned. Not everyone has Facebook and she made a point of saying how everything went up at the same time. If she had been honest about that on her Instagram I would have thought the same as you.

Like I (very poorly) said in my last post, some of the information from the original post can’t be proven (her commenting on posts where people are laughing about insta followers) so I don’t want to spread false information about someone so hopefully the post can be removed 😊
I think ultimately she is just very loyal to her fan base and the day the kits went on sale and everything crashed everything was happening so fast, it must have been stressful. I think she had to choose between the lesser of 2 evils so to speak. She either gives the link to freaks first to ensure the kits are going to her fans and skincare enthusiasts but in doing so, disappoints Instagram. Or she gives the link to both at the same time and then sees a load of kits on eBay at ridiculous prices. I know which option I’d choose if it was my product. It wasn’t ideal and she has said the sites crashing and the way it was done will NOT happen next time. Can’t comment on her commenting on people laughing at Instagram as I didn’t see any of those comments.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.