Caroline Hirons #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah and her Mum brought her up to be "polite"

Polite my arse

View attachment 124321

I can still see it šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
I absolutely disagree with everything this woman said on the video but Caroline's reaction is too much, if someone was targeting her or any of her influencer friends in that way all hell would break loose. I managed to watch the video, disagree with it entirely and not comment on it or share to any of my friends. You can disagree with someone without abusing them and setting your minions on them. Disgusting behaviour from a grown woman.

Reactions: 4
Leannes post has been removed. Good. Yes, CH is moobag, but I'm with her on this one tbh.
Caroline is entitled to her opinion and I can understand her frustration regarding those who arenā€™t educated enough regarding vaccines and that they can broadcast ill thought out opinions which have little scientific literature to back themselves up.

A simple ā€œthis person should not be listened regarding vaccinesā€ should suffice without wishing to send in her fans to abuse a person.

She cannot help herself , sheā€™s abusive and a bully because she knows her fans will pile on to that woman.

Iā€™d bet a pound she knows Leanne is married to Wes who once played for Man Utd, her ā€˜ I donā€™t know who she isā€™ is bollocks, see if as she peruses Hello every week.

Reactions: 2
Her advice has completely sorted my skin out, so I thank her for that.
I also appreciate her absolutely hatred of anti-vaxxers, if my son had almost died Iā€™d be exactly the same.

The issue is that she has a platform As an influencer and a lot of people who perceive her as a ā€œqueenā€ who canā€™t do any wrong. Thereā€™s going to an barrage of young girls who think that itā€™s ok to speak to people like that, and itā€™s really concerning.
Iā€™m sure Caroline doesnā€™t speak to her accountant or business associates or product pitchers like that, but these young girls and guys donā€™t see that, they only see this abrasive, often rude woman.

Reactions: 13
Her advice has completely sorted my skin out, so I thank her for that.
I also appreciate her absolutely hatred of anti-vaxxers, if my son had almost died Iā€™d be exactly the same.

The issue is that she has a platform As an influencer and a lot of people who perceive her as a ā€œqueenā€ who canā€™t do any wrong. Thereā€™s going to an barrage of young girls who think that itā€™s ok to speak to people like that, and itā€™s really concerning.
Iā€™m sure Caroline doesnā€™t speak to her accountant or business associates or product pitchers like that, but these young girls and guys donā€™t see that, they only see this abrasive, often rude woman.
Same here.
I am a member if her FB group but I do cringe when other members call her ā€œour queenā€.
I do think it must be the younger ones who bow at her altar,
Iā€™m too long in the tooth for all that sucking up but I do appreciate some of her advice.
I also understand why she is against anti-vaxxers.
Yes, there are some ā€œminionsā€ who will attack anyone who disrespect ā€œtheir queenā€ but there are lots of sensible, normal people in the group too.

• Heart
I donā€™t understand why people think sheā€™s amazing. Firstly her skin is okay but itā€™s not ā€œoh my god wow, look at her skinā€ unlike Nadine Baggott whose skin is stunning. Secondly sheā€™s so mean to people in the comments, why would you be so unkind to someone who doesnā€™t have the followers you do, and who isnā€™t as great with the written word as you are. I just canā€™t get my head around how she thinks itā€™s funny to be so mean and that itā€™s okay to launch her pack on them.

Then these influencers donā€™t understand why people use platforms like tattle, coz where else do you go to express an opinion without fear of hate!

she is so mean though, agh!

I donā€™t understand why people think sheā€™s amazing. Firstly her skin is okay but itā€™s not ā€œoh my god wow, look at her skinā€ unlike Nadine Baggott whose skin is stunning. Secondly sheā€™s so mean to people in the comments, why would you be so unkind to someone who doesnā€™t have the followers you do, and who isnā€™t as great with the written word as you are. I just canā€™t get my head around how she thinks itā€™s funny to be so mean and that itā€™s okay to launch her pack on them.

Then these influencers donā€™t understand why people use platforms like tattle, coz where else do you go to express an opinion without fear of hate!

Mean, loud and obnoxious. You never see her with the Gleam lot. Itā€™s as if sheā€™s moved on.

Interesting. According to some docs on Companies House, she's nearly 57...šŸ¤”
Iā€™d like to see the set up of her flat, especially as she had 7 living there at one time. It looks pokey. And she never mentions outdoor space? Just being nosey. Now sheā€™s shifted gazillions of pre sales of her book and those tacky kits she may move.

Reactions: 3
Iā€™d like to see the set up of her flat, especially as she had 7 living there at one time. It looks pokey. And she never mentions outdoor space? Just being nosey. Now sheā€™s shifted gazillions of pre sales of her book and those tacky kits she may move.
Does she live in a flat? Blimey, I thought she would be in some ginourmous 7 bedroomed Victorian pile off the Toast Rack in Wandsworth..

Reactions: 3
I think is a house split into maisonettes. She mentioned the bedrooms are in the basement and living area on the ground floor so I think there are people on the floors above her. I would imagine there is a court yard if not a proper garden as she has the ground level.

I don't understand how caroline has an audience, there's an abundance of skin care knowledge and resources out there. Theres licensed dermatologists like dr dray on youtube or skin care advisors like Hyram. They educate you on how to read ingridients and not fall for gimmicks. I remember watching a video by her a while ago and she was so scathing of k-beauty even though Asian beauty is years ahead of western beauty and the trends always make their way here eventually. I also saw her on this morning and she was so weird! like just talking so fast and showing no emotion. I think she was talking about the double cleanse. talking fast and adding as much stuff in don't make you an expert.

Interesting. According to some docs on Companies House, she's nearly 57...šŸ¤”
Did you mean this one? https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11925566/officers

I think theyā€™ve got the dates wrong for both of them šŸ˜‚ how professional

Youā€™re bang on about her skin. She always has some sort of break out or redness

I don't understand how caroline has an audience, there's an abundance of skin care knowledge and resources out there. Theres licensed dermatologists like dr dray on youtube or skin care advisors like Hyram. They educate you on how to read ingridients and not fall for gimmicks. I remember watching a video by her a while ago and she was so scathing of k-beauty even though Asian beauty is years ahead of western beauty and the trends always make their way here eventually. I also saw her on this morning and she was so weird! like just talking so fast and showing no emotion. I think she was talking about the double cleanse. talking fast and adding as much stuff in don't make you an expert.
Tbf Hyram doesnā€™t really know what heā€™s talking about either. He doesnā€™t understand physics, he slags off products for having a lower PH, especially acids which arenā€™t going to have an acidic PH on the skin, slagged off glow tonic because the second ingredient is sodium hydroxide, failing to understand that straight glycolic would burn his face off. He copies Susan Yara a lot. Even her behaviours in his videos. Creepy

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.