Caroline Hirons #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ah maybe just some beauty pie/drunk elephant conflation? that would make sense.

Watched carolines live insta feeds the other day as I thought it would be good for tips/recommendations and ended up turning off. I found her incredibly arrogant and self absorbed? Aggressive in manor and self entitled. I was going to order her new book however I feel she is so unlikeable that I now dont want to put more money into her pocket!!! I hope im not the only person who found this about her :|
(I can’t remember if I’ve ever posted on this thread, but I don’t think so, so hi everyone!)

I wholeheartedly agree with you. I’ve been put off more and more by all the self-righteousness that comes across from her. Yes, she does have some points that I agree with, but I really dislike how she just absolutely SLATES people who disagree with her on even minor things that really don’t matter in a very rude way, whilst simultaneously calling people out for being rude. She’s very barky and shouty, isn’t she? I find she displays quite a bit of bully behaviour, aimed at intimidating people (don’t you disagree with her or her cult followers in her group!), and at the same time she’s constantly virtue-signalling and telling people to be kind.

Reactions: 8
Why does she always shout? Why does she talk so fast? Why does her mouth wobble? Why is her tongue so big? 🆘
THIS. That pouting lip thing that I find SO irritating after every sentence, the jowls wobbling independently with every aggressive self righteous bark, I find her excruciating

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She literally shouts and belittles people in the comments on her IG lives if they say something she doesn't like.

I had to come off of the 'Freaks' page, omg those people are total losers. Making videos about how they are better than others because they are freaks, saying they're going to get kits and others won't, belitlling people for not being on the 'freaks' page. They copy Carolines behaviour too trying to act confrontational. Weirdos. Ironic they're called freaks.

Did anyone see her live with fatmascara? It was so awkward

Reactions: 4
Yeah I just thought it was quite thirsty really - grown woman after grown woman posting photos of themselves looking for compliments. I left after about 6 months.

Reactions: 10
She literally shouts and belittles people in the comments on her IG lives if they say something she doesn't like.

I had to come off of the 'Freaks' page, omg those people are total losers. Making videos about how they are better than others because they are freaks, saying they're going to get kits and others won't, belitlling people for not being on the 'freaks' page. They copy Carolines behaviour too trying to act confrontational. Weirdos. Ironic they're called freaks.

Did anyone see her live with fatmascara? It was so awkward
I’m still silently in that group (shh, we’re not welcome as we’re all the devil, as I learned after Sali Hughes’ mega dramatic cry-yell-shout video about this page). The people in that group make me shake my head quite frequently. I don’t think them calling Caroline their queen is even particularly ironic, it seems like they mean it. And of course, there’s a lot of pack mentality when someone dares to contradict the “queen” by saying that maybe they don’t wear moisturiser under sunscreen every day, God forbid! 😱
Anyway, where did they make videos about them being better because they’re freaks? In the group? That’s hilarious!

Reactions: 6
I left the FB group after the Sali Hughes debacle. I have to say, following some of CH's advice has really improved my skin, and I do love some of the products I found through her. But yeah, she's aggressive, rude, narcissistic and dishonest. Although that does seem to be the formula for successful 'influencers' these days 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I left the FB group after the Sali Hughes debacle. I have to say, following some of CH's advice has really improved my skin, and I do love some of the products I found through her. But yeah, she's aggressive, rude, narcissistic and dishonest. Although that does seem to be the formula for successful 'influencers' these days 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ooh what was the Sali Hughes debacle?!

Ooh what was the Sali Hughes debacle?!
All sparked from this insta video. Turns out that she's quite the bully herself and was called out for it, quite rightly. I don't think she garnered quite as much support (apart from other blue tick bullies) as she thought she would.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Hello, I have been lurking on this and Sali discussion boards for a while now...but not really wanted to post as I didn't feel I really had anything constructive to say or observations that hadn't already been noted.
I'm in both the Freaks and the GTL facebook groups and I have to say the Freaks one started to scare me a little. This undying worshipping and loyalty to Caroline is a bit mad isn't it??? She's just a person! I guess if you'd had terrible skin your whole life and finding her blog helped you sort it out then maybe but it is way, way OTT. Worrying.
I also still lurk in the GTL group and that isn't even half as bad as it used to be. Very tame now. I personally think that between Sali shutting it down for her own forum, and then reopening it, we had all reevaluated our relationships with social media so it was never going to be the same place.

Reactions: 12
Hello, I have been lurking on this and Sali discussion boards for a while now...but not really wanted to post as I didn't feel I really had anything constructive to say or observations that hadn't already been noted.
I'm in both the Freaks and the GTL facebook groups and I have to say the Freaks one started to scare me a little. This undying worshipping and loyalty to Caroline is a bit mad isn't it???
Yeah, it's went a bit too cultish for my liking, along with a dash of Mean Girls...

Reactions: 2
See she is having a go at Leanne Brown (ex real housewives) on stories and Leanne's post about vaccines and looks like all her minions have piled in too.

Don't get me wrong I bleeping hate anti-vaxxers too but christ ring it in will you Caroline. Yes it's sad your son almost died but why does she feel a need to CONSTANTLY bring it up? Leave her be if she wants to preach about it you can literally swipe over it. She probably doesn't even follow her or know who she is. She's the first to preach about trolling, that's exactly what you're doing. duck off.

Reactions: 6
Don't get me wrong I bleeping hate anti-vaxxers too but christ ring it in will you Caroline. Yes it's sad your son almost died but why does she feel a need to CONSTANTLY bring it up? Leave her be if she wants to preach about it you can literally swipe over it. She probably doesn't even follow her or know who she is. She's the first to preach about trolling, that's exactly what you're doing. duck off.
She’s such a witch, bullying and jumping in when it had nothing to do with her .

Please remember though , she’s not aggressive or hostile 😉, not at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Leannes post has been removed. Good. Yes, CH is moobag, but I'm with her on this one tbh.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.