Caroline Hirons #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband said "who the duck is this, don't tell me you're buying that shite" (said in the worlds thickest Irish accent imaginable) :ROFLMAO:

We don't even watch Corrie, just wanted to see the advert after her going on about it on IG

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I wasn’t expecting it as I don’t follow her. Don’t all rush at once to buy the book! Thankfully I had already eaten my dinner.

She's apparently opening up the "skin rocks" Instagram page next week. She's even got a camo jacket with Skin Rocks on the back. Jesus.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She's apparently opening up the "skin rocks" Instagram page next week. She's even got a camo jacket with Skin Rocks on the back. Jesus.
She actually thinks she’s a rockstar or one of those completely OTT pastors who run the mega churches in the US. Love, you’re never going to sell out Wembley, get back in your box

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she's probably called it skin rocks cause she's a massive rock music fan - she goes to ALL gigs remember ? this one thinks she's the Stevie Nicks of skincare!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Inventing double cleansing! Getting the mugs to use twice the product...she's a true salesperson!

Years ago, before double cleansing became a beauty industry ‘must do’ to make us spend more money Dermalogica had a product called ‘pre cleanse’, same sort of thing.

They were onto this way before CH got stuck into social media , her arrogance knows no bounds.

Reactions: 6
Years ago, before double cleansing became a beauty industry ‘must do’ to make us spend more money Dermalogica had a product called ‘pre cleanse’, same sort of thing.

They were onto this way before CH got stuck into social media , her arrogance knows no bounds.
Clinique also have had makeup removal THEN face wash as their routine - at least since the mid 90’s when I was a teenager. She is so far up her own backside !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Clinique also have had makeup removal THEN face wash as their routine - at least since the mid 90’s when I was a teenager. She is so far up her own backside !
You’re right or maybe earlier. And Liz Earle (who she fell out when she worked for her) started the polish cloths with her cleanser. CH is not just a clown, she’s the whole circus!!

Reactions: 2
Saw this.... I don’t make you unrecognisable???? I beg to differ Caroline looks nothing like she did a few years ago.
Also this page annoyed me (a friend sent me both pictures) as young Caroline is grinning and “ooh look how plump and perky her face is” and old Caroline is pulling some weird pious face so it’s not a like for like comparison and harder to see the difference.
Small thing to be irritated by but hey, I’m hormonal 🤣

After seeing on this thread about her Susan Yara rant I went off to watch it to 'entertain' myself. I didn't really get to the bit about SY, but there was this moment where she responded to someone on the live feed asking if she had had botox in her forehead. CH said something about us still being in lockdown (I live in the UK) and that she had a tight bun. Now come on, who here has ever been able to pull their hair so tight into a ponytail or bun that it pulls the wrinkles out of your forehead??

I mean really? Is that possible? And wouldn't it give you a headache? And I think we have all seen enough of her stories to know that she is a sufferer. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
I live in a smallish town in Scotland and I seen her book tonight is asda for a tenner. I really can’t think this book will shift in my local Asda as probs half the town never heard of her and the rest are like 80 !! I never heard of her until tattle !!! Lol

After seeing on this thread about her Susan Yara rant I went off to watch it to 'entertain' myself. I didn't really get to the bit about SY, but there was this moment where she responded to someone on the live feed asking if she had had botox in her forehead. CH said something about us still being in lockdown (I live in the UK) and that she had a tight bun. Now come on, who here has ever been able to pull their hair so tight into a ponytail or bun that it pulls the wrinkles out of your forehead??

I mean really? Is that possible? And wouldn't it give you a headache? And I think we have all seen enough of her stories to know that she is a sufferer. :rolleyes:
Yeah, this made me chucke, too...the good old Croydon facelift. Nice try.

Well, according to a TV producer, RuPaul ducktapes the hell out of the skin on the back of his head when he gets in drag, so there might be some truth to that. But forehead wrinkles have never been her issue, we all know she gets botox. Her lower face is the problem area, and it somehow got worse after she filled her cheeks, or maybe she's just aging faster these days.

Reactions: 5
She serves Liz Earle, which is a beautiful brand as she worked for her but they fell out. I find it strange that for a gobshite like her, she won’t say what happened?!
Maybe because it was her fault and if she speaks it may turn on her

Well, according to a TV producer, RuPaul ducktapes the hell out of the skin on the back of his head when he gets in drag, so there might be some truth to that. But forehead wrinkles have never been her issue, we all know she gets botox. Her lower face is the problem area, and it somehow got worse after she filled her cheeks, or maybe she's just aging faster these days.
I want to know where the triple chin disappeared to???

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.