Caroline Hirons #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I bought from the website thinking it was free delivery didn’t see delivery charge until I got email confirmation £9?!
ive emailed to see if I cancel according to the law I have 14 days

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Well I bought from the website thinking it was free delivery didn’t see delivery charge until I got email confirmation £9?!
ive emailed to see if I cancel according to the law I have 14 days
£9!! What did you buy?

The bookmarks came up at £1.20

Also added the Oskia Vitamin C and JSS cleaner to try - £9.21 postage? I don’t think so 😬 I might buy the products elsewhere (at a lower cost anyway) and make a more substantial donation to the charity instead!

Also added the Oskia Vitamin C and JSS cleaner to try - £9.21 postage? I don’t think so 😬 I might buy the products elsewhere (at a lower cost anyway) and make a more substantial donation to the charity instead!
This it’s only the bookmarks at £1.20 everything else no matter what you buy is £9

• Wow
It really is a herd mentality sometimes. I obviously clicked through and was about to purchase until I caught myself on; I’ve also noticed recently some troubling posts from people who are buying lots they can’t afford but being compelled not to miss out - putting it on credit cards etc 😞

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
It really is a herd mentality sometimes. I obviously clicked through and was about to purchase until I caught myself on; I’ve also noticed recently some troubling posts from people who are buying lots they can’t afford but being compelled not to miss out - putting it on credit cards etc 😞
I can't sympathise with that kind of stupidity. Caroline won't either.

This it’s only the bookmarks at £1.20 everything else no matter what you buy is £9
She must be pocketing some of that as a profit. That is mad!

I don’t mind if she wants to start her own skincare company, it’s very on brand. However, if Skin Rocks is the name, that’s very cringey! Are we 12 years old? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have both the cleansers from her recent sales. If you buy one buy the Beauty Pie Plantastic one. It is lush. the JS one is Ok but nothing great IMO

Reactions: 1
Skin Rocks is an awful name - it sounds like something you'd call acne or boils.

I have both the cleansers from her recent sales. If you buy one buy the Beauty Pie Plantastic one. It is lush. the JS one is Ok but nothing great IMO
Thanks for the recommendation! I’ve tried the Japanfusion and wasn’t impressed, but will give the Plantastic one a shout once my Elemis balm is done

It’s so embarrassing. It can’t be for grown women?
haha do you mean the potential brand name of the bookmarks?

Honestly the bookmarks are shocking. I can’t work out what they are made of but they look like they would bend easily.

Has anyone seen the mugs she’s selling too? With ‘Get in the sea’ written on the side? Oh her IG live tv other day she was hyping them up and getting everyone into a frenzy to see these mugs, then she showed us one of them and I’m sure there was a delayed response in the comments, probably embarassment.

• Wow
haha do you mean the potential brand name of the bookmarks?

Honestly the bookmarks are shocking. I can’t work out what they are made of but they look like they would bend easily.

Has anyone seen the mugs she’s selling too? With ‘Get in the sea’ written on the side? Oh her IG live tv other day she was hyping them up and getting everyone into a frenzy to see these mugs, then she showed us one of them and I’m sure there was a delayed response in the comments, probably embarassment.
What the hell has happened to her? From beauty messiah to flogging tat!!

What the hell has happened to her? From beauty messiah to flogging tat!!
I know right?

the winter and summer skin kits are excellent value IF you would buy the majority of the products separately. I think she’s done really well there.

But the mugs and bookmarks?! I understand she’s putting some of the proceeds to support various BLM organisations but I just cannot get my head around the book marks. That’s what a contents page is for!

everyone loves a mug - but the slogans are SO tacky. She could have commissioned an artist to design something based on skin care - maybe supporting a black artist for example

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.