Caroline Hirons #15 L Ron Hirons A Cult of Kits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a post where someone says they bought a kit whilst on the toilet, which is bad enough.. Then in the comments a US freak proudly declaring she bought 7 kits 🤦🏻‍♀️ They’re beyond help.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
It seems that some of them didn't get their Secret Santa presents. I for one am shocked 🙄 Why would you get involved in a Secret Santa on a facebook group of thousands of strangers? Absurd

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It seems that some of them didn't get their Secret Santa presents. I for one am shocked 🙄 Why would you get involved in a Secret Santa on a facebook group of thousands of strangers? Absurd
Did they set a price limit? I wonder if anyone sent on used once and no longer wanted products?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I see one of the selling sites is advertising a whole kit minus the flannel 🤣 somebody actually shelled out £200 for a flannel!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Now somebody begging on one of the sales sites to buy a certain cream as she has cancer and her face is falling off. Several offers to sell it to her but declined as she can’t afford it 🤣 waiting for a freebie then

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Honestly, WTF were they thinking?
I know daft behaviour is typical of the freaks but they stil manage to surprise me pretty much every day

Vomit! So many 'he's a keeper' comments

Forgive me freaks, for I have sinned…again.
I even asked my hubbie to convince me that I have the strength to turn the other cheek.
Instead, he exclaimed “bloody ‘ell, £195 instead of nearly £700? You may as f**king well!”

It’s my post covid present to myself and no shits are given! Thanks Caroline Hirons for the beautiful discount 👌🏻 💛

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.