Caroline Hirons #15 L Ron Hirons A Cult of Kits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm really trying to think what the lady thought was wrong with her finger that warranted a gp appointment? These people seem hyper aware of their skin and bodies, there is a lot of anxiety at play. I just don't know what to say about them anymore. Is there any normalish posts?

Reactions: 7
Her being a spokesperson for it when I have never seen her refer to it before has made me not want to restart my membership like I was planning. I have used them for a few months and was quite happy but they’ve given me the ick. Dermatica might gain me as a costumer instead.
I honestly much prefer dermatica. I find that the base their formula comes in works better with the moisturiser I use over the top. The Skin & Me one pilled so badly and they accused me of using silicone heavy products, even after I sent them proof that the moisturiser I was using was silicone free 🤡. Dermatica have also been really responsive whenever I have any questions or want to change my formula slightly.

Reactions: 6
Eurgh, there's people with real problems who need to see a Dr and there's pricks like this trying to take up appointments. Really annoys me.
Turns out she spoke to 2 GPS both said it wasn't PD but she still think its is.

Is PD the new in thing to have on the Freaks page? Perhaps we will start to see the "woe is me I have PD from being ill and crying all year as my dog hurt his leg" stories snowballing in more absurdity to one up the past post.

I'm really trying to think what the lady thought was wrong with her finger that warranted a gp appointment? These people seem hyper aware of their skin and bodies, there is a lot of anxiety at play. I just don't know what to say about them anymore. Is there any normalish posts?
PD probs. It seems to have taken over the crying non-stop stories for attention

Reactions: 4
Skin cancer on the finger probably? It's a dark spot.
Turns out she spoke to 2 GPS both said it wasn't PD but she still think its is.

Is PD the new in thing to have on the Freaks page? Perhaps we will start to see the "woe is me I have PD from being ill and crying all year as my dog hurt his leg" stories snowballing in more absurdity to one up the past post.

PD probs. It seems to have taken over the crying non-stop stories for attention
So she’s already taken up the time of two GPs who’ve both told her the same thing, and yet she still wants to waste more of their time with a further appointment? Does she really think she knows better than people who have AT LEAST ten years’ medical training? How arrogant.

Reactions: 8
the finger thing looks like a blood blister (if that's what they're called?) like when you get your skin nipped or pinched in something like a seatbelt or door or buckle or something and it doesn't break the skin but makes a dark brown mark from blood underneath, sometimes a little raised too - super common on fingers and you might not notice/forget about what happened and find a random dark mark. they can last for a while too, like a couple of weeks so I can see how you miiiiiight get worried, maybe

I used to get them on my hands all the time in a previous job

Reactions: 19
Maybe she thought that someone would send her the Heroes kit if she moaned about her freckle?! I wouldn’t put it past some of the freaks!

In all seriousness, I actually know this woman IRL and I’m shocked she’s acting like such a dick.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
The Hancock/Drewcock lady is no longer in the Freaks group... someone (admin maybe?) on the group is 100% reading here!

Reactions: 10
The Hancock/Drewcock lady is no longer in the Freaks group... someone (admin maybe?) on the group is 100% reading here!
Totally. She's flogging stuff on other groups still.

Claiming to have lung cancer is another level of sick.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Totally. She's flogging stuff on other groups still.

Claiming to have lung cancer is another level of sick.
As well as her anxiety/depression & ptsd
And not being able to move her arms for two weeks when she came out of her coma ....
If all these ailments are made up in order to get attention you've got to wonder at the state of her mental health

Reactions: 7
In all fairness, if she needs an antibiotic for the PD it can’t be prescribed by a pharmacist, but yes, people should use Pharmacists more than they do. They have a wealth of knowledge.

From experience, the fastest way to get PD is by damaging your barrier. I have noticed an increase in the number of people posting photos of PD-like rashes, asking what their rash is and then in the same breath advising us all that they’ve been triple cleansing and using 12 million acids daily. I’m only saying this as I used to follow Hirons’ advice as a University student a few years ago. I used so many acids/vitamin A products that I really damaged my barrier and ended up with quite a bad bout of PD.
Yes! It's basicallty just a group of people with damaged skin barriers (and husbands who either know all about CH or whose wives hide purchases from them).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The new ( massive) husband mug shot!
WTF?
l’m having difficulty believing this guy said any of it, or even wanted his picture on the freaks page!
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.