Caroline Hirons #15 L Ron Hirons A Cult of Kits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the bereaved freak getting unwelcome comments on the school run, why has nobody suggested sunglasses?

Reactions: 6
It seems like the freaks group has become a counselling page with a recommendation for crying eyes thrown in. If the only place you can go for support during tragic times is a skin care page, something is very wrong.
i genuinely feel sad for the latest lady, but it’s become difficult to separate those with the scammers.
I don’t understand why the admins arnt putting a post up with details for the Samaritans or something to help those who need it, and removing posts like this.
I joined for recommendations for my gammon face, not to hear every members woes.

Reactions: 31
I’m not even in the group and I’m sick of reading the ones selected and posted here - and that must only be a small subset of them.

They all seem to use the same language… “can’t stop crying, cried for days, puffy eyes, dark circles, can’t be bothered, etc”. It’s as though they’ve found the magic formula to grab the other freaks’ attention and gain sympathy.

It’s all wearing extremely thin now, and I agree with the post above - any genuine comments are lost among the scammers. That being said, the freaks skincare group is not the right place to be posting about very personal, emotive issues in the first place. This is where Hirons has crossed the line from being a normal retailer - she reads these posts, she knows fine well what’s going on.

Reactions: 28
I’m not even in the group and I’m sick of reading the ones selected and posted here - and that must only be a small subset of them.

They all seem to use the same language… “can’t stop crying, cried for days, puffy eyes, dark circles, can’t be bothered, etc”. It’s as though they’ve found the magic formula to grab the other freaks’ attention and gain sympathy.

It’s all wearing extremely thin now, and I agree with the post above - any genuine comments are lost among the scammers. That being said, the freaks skincare group is not the right place to be posting about very personal, emotive issues in the first place. This is where Hirons has crossed the line from being a normal retailer - she reads these posts, she knows fine well what’s going on.
Agreed. If these posts weren’t serving her in some way then she’d have stopped them a long time ago.

Reactions: 16
It reminds me of Mumsnet. On there you can’t be annoyed or disgruntled about a minor event or comment. You have to be left “shaking and crying” 😂

Just read a comment about May Lindstorm while catching up on the last thread. I had no idea how young she was! I also pictured her as a Mary Berry type, maybe even a more eccentric Vivienne Westwood of the skin care world. I assumed her products had been kicking around for decades but she’s only 38.

Reactions: 9
It reminds me of Mumsnet. On there you can’t be annoyed or disgruntled about a minor event or comment. You have to be left “shaking and crying” 😂
it’s absolute madness 😂 imagine something bad happening, and your first thought being ‘must post this online’ 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 11
For the bereaved freak getting unwelcome comments on the school run, why has nobody suggested sunglasses?
Or a couple.of ice cubes in tissue paper?!

Worked wonders on my eye bags after my Dad died and no one sent me free soothing eye gel, or a couple of tea spoons in the freezer

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Going with the anti-kit theme and seeing as it’s Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend, how about us Tattlers gather our recommendations of brands that deserve some love?

Only rule is that they can’t be brands that pay L Ron to pimp their goods, her so-called ‘mates’, or those serving up a jar of essential oils in Shea butter for £200 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Going with the anti-kit theme and seeing as it’s Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend, how about us Tattlers gather our recommendations of brands that deserve some love?

Only rule is that they can’t be brands that pay L Ron to pimp their goods, her so-called ‘mates’, or those serving up a jar of essential oils in Shea butter for £200 😜
But she personally puts a note in every order........

And another

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
So amazed this didn’t get deleted by Admin…to be fair in the comments there are some really good suggestions from other Freaks to help the poster.

7E961307-AB49-4C4A-BDFA-C89D60106F20.jpeg

ETA: One freak even told the poster to leave or mute the group if it’s going to encourage them to buy stuff unnecessarily. L Ron Hirons won’t like that as it will be one less Freak to fleece.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
But she personally puts a note in every order........

And another
I honestly think the only reason CH and team don’t ban this sort of posts is because it drives away the smarter and more discerning followers. So she’s left with 100k not so bright freaks who will lap up anything she throws at them. Buy buy buy! Ker-ching!

I mean seriously, the number of spelling and grammar mistakes is just getting out of hand. Did they even go to school?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
who are the admins for the group, hired help by the cult leader or just brainwashed members?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.