Caroline Hirons #13 Tell us the truth, you live in the house that belonged to Ruth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The group is exceptionally bleeping stupid tonight. Everyone has lost their minds. These are grown adults it's actually embarrassing
Dare you to tell her about the negativity on tattle. Double dare. Triple.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s not though. It’s from one of her American (I think!) followers misunderstanding the phrase “Please hold caller” as “Please hold Paula”

I agree it’s not particularly funny, I was just making the point it’s not offensive to Paula of Paula’s choice.
Oh interesting! I'm sure you can understand why my first thought was it was a dig at Paula! She's made plenty in the past.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe so many grown woman look at Caroline and think ‘yep, she definitely knows her stuff, I choose her’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Am I seeing things? "Do you really need that beauty advent calendar?" Hfghgghjgghjjgfsdgvbbhhrtijvbcf
Wut?
OK queen as you shift multiple boxes. 😂 the difference is of course her products aren't miniature! I fail to see the difference.

Reactions: 12
The group is exceptionally bleeping stupid tonight. Everyone has lost their minds. These are grown adults it's actually embarrassing
I’ve noticed recently it seems that if a poster starts something -.they seem to believe they have control on the responses. Not just with the freaks, but in general. This ‘ removing negativity crap’
Also, when l read that one ( from the freaks) l think l actually blushed for her!
It’s an absolutely crazy love in for the Queen at the moment- from her hugs … and even her scent! 😂😂😂

My god!
Someone has just spent £635 on kits! 😮
Because…
“ The queen isn’t doing anymore kits till spring’
She must have a face the size of Big Ben!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I had to join here as I thought I was losing my mind! Joined the CH group for general old lady skincare tips etc etc and turns out it is an utterly bizarre cult! I’ve never seen behaviour like it, and I have been a super fan of various pop stars etc in my youth! The woman sells skincare products…and that’s it! Yet they worship her.
Well I have been enjoying the hilarious nature of the whole thing and as I’m training to be a psychotherapist I might find a whole load of clients if I’m lucky!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I had to join here as I thought I was losing my mind! Joined the CH group for general old lady skincare tips etc etc and turns out it is an utterly bizarre cult! I’ve never seen behaviour like it, and I have been a super fan of various pop stars etc in my youth! The woman sells skincare products…and that’s it! Yet they worship her.
Well I have been enjoying the hilarious nature of the whole thing and as I’m training to be a psychotherapist I might find a whole load of clients if I’m lucky!
They will keep you in case studies for your whole career...

Oh god... the identical dispatch posts have started. Pray for our brave boys & gals at DPD.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watching one of her lives ( or something) that one of the freaks has posted again.
She doesn’t smile with her eyes at all. In fact they are really cold. I think that’s what makes her so harsh & abrasive!

Reactions: 4
2A6DDF25-4EA4-457D-A48C-5E26A60ACF03.png

Is it just me or does this beard make anyone else feel physically sick?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.