Caroline Hirons #13 Tell us the truth, you live in the house that belonged to Ruth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Caroline's defence (Why Mavis?) She doesn't have pillowface just big cheeks. So whoever she is going to isn't doing her massively dirty. I'm sure you all know the look I'm referring to....scary!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Very violent to talk about pushing people off cruise ships :oops: Even in your (weird & parasocial) dreams

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well, this will do nothing to stop people posting sob stories/issues relating to other people who aren’t even on the group! Think we discussed this when the original post was added and she had a massive photo of her son on there 😞

7A913767-E069-46DC-927F-4F23761F82A7.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
That OCD post was ridiculous.

also, these below are the same person. How much money are we putting on her just buying herself this stuff? Why would such an ardent freak not have already had the book?

8DE5919E-1CF2-45AC-B58D-954F8B86130D.jpeg
0BD167D8-2EE7-4E88-A97B-2F46E33EDEB3.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

also, these below are the same person. How much money are we putting on her just buying herself this stuff? Why would such an ardent freak not have already had the book?

View attachment 798354View attachment 798356
Minus 50 Freak points for not already having a copy of THE BIBLE, it has been out for a year and a half, absolutely zero excuses, some fan she is.

10 Freak points for mention of a hapless-sounding husband.

Minus 20 Freak points for the Aldi skincare.

Minus 10 Freak points for not being "in the hospital".

Overall, -70 Freak points for this post. Could have had an extra 20 Freak points if the husband started telling the staff at Aldi to get a copy of The Bible, but he didn't. Poor effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I don’t like Ellen so not defending her but I bet if it was Oprah bringing out a skin care range she wouldn’t be ranting about it.
This. I guess she also knows they'll never send her stuff for free so she slags them off. The world doesn't need more skin care ranges OR KITS.

Reactions: 6
I didn’t even twig the Aldi products were meant to be DE dupes, I may have to check them out! I love a good fruit enzyme polish, worried the scrubby particles might be a bit harsh tho. duck it, live dangerously 😀

ETA if I did scrub my face off could I join freaks group and blame this poster 🤔 while soliciting freebies

• Haha
Reactions: 10

View attachment 798354View attachment 798356
While it's not quite as ludicrous a story as the foof poster who's husband told her to drink up as water is good for her skin, it's still in the list of things that never happened.

Also the more I think about it, I really hope that glass of water thing is a lie as to me it smacks of coercive control. It's in the same family as don't eat that as it's bad for you/ will make you lose weight, etc

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.